@Cyan

imTingTing-DN

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

/remember in 4.0 when people where getting extra entries to instances ? They not only punished them but also removed their entrances.

Regardless, right now what they should do is go into emergency maintenance and either disable totally this instance or remove the kick button, whatever they can do faster.

The problem is it was abused so much that even if they fix it, many people already got a ton of rewards.

But I think I miss something, I was kicked by someone without asking ,I only do a few of EC premade mostly with lunas, but how did these people get an additional entry? I thought you were kicked and you had to re-enter the same game to not spend your entry, do they get awarded additional entries? I mean why does the entry number get higher?

In the end there is no way GMs can't see the logs and check who got extra entries, but as I said some people were kicked without their consent. I have personally asked to be kicked in a game that when I entered, the enemies were in our base killing everyone and they were at 3k+ points while we were at 200 point or something.

5 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

It means you are full of shit.

Back on topic tho reason people are coming to the forums now is that the players have adapted and started to become toxic with it. Instead of being kicked on losing ones only guilds have started kicking to get their friends in to winning ones. People are exploiting the exploit so anyone not apart of the big guilds are now getting salty because they have 40 runs before they have to go to bed. If people were not getting kicked from the winning ones no one would of came to the forums about it.

You're assuming a lot of things, Healing.

I know plenty of people (myself included) who have limited time to play and just want to get their runs done.. win or lose. These people have been complaining in game and on the forums because they don't want the "help" of getting kicked. They just want to finish their runs. There are times you get in and don't even have the time to type "Please don't kick me" before you get kicked. Also there are times when our league could absolutely -win- and people are so focused on getting kicked that they don't play. This weekend I actually saw someone say that they would only play if they were kicked and returned with their entry intact. A win became a loss. 

You might be surprised at how many people are -not- abusing this bug and have known about it from the beginning. Maybe they are worried about punishment. And maybe they don't want the gear enough to essentially cheat.

@Cyan I don't know what kind of punishment you can met out or at what bar you would set for determining what might be an innocent use of an occasional extra run and what is an outright exploit. But you all need to know you have players running upwards of 20 EC runs each time the instance is up. You all screwed up with the coins for this event. Don't screw this up, too. You all failed to fix this when you first found out about it. Damage has been done to the fairness of your game. Punish the top exploiters. Restore our faith in this game.

13 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

@Cyan I don't know what kind of punishment you can met out or at what bar you would set for determining what might be an innocent use of an occasional extra run and what is an outright exploit. But you all need to know you have players running upwards of 20 EC runs each time the instance is up. You all screwed up with the coins for this event. Don't screw this up, too. You all failed to fix this when you first found out about it. Damage has been done to the fairness of your game. Punish the top exploiters. Restore our faith in this game.

I agree on this and I also believe they need to be more alerted for glitches, if this thing was on for one day and they simply disabled the kicking option until they figured how to fix the glitch it would have been the right way. We can only accuse of NCWest for not only having so many glitches on their side and failing to fix them as soon as possible, but also for failing to do something about the blatant abusers.

Someone said me its come on 6.0 if it stay in the game on like a year isnt a feature?

Now seriously im used to reset ad and ec to get leg etium and enchants. U cant pay for it if u have entries. 

And if u want some punishment for bug abuse everyone who broke the event coin is abusing a bug. 

If u dont want to be kicked enter on darmani premade btw or mayuchi (asmos) 

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

@Cyan I don't know what kind of punishment you can met out or at what bar you would set for determining what might be an innocent use of an occasional extra run and what is an outright exploit. But you all need to know you have players running upwards of 20 EC runs each time the instance is up. You all screwed up with the coins for this event. Don't screw this up, too. You all failed to fix this when you first found out about it. Damage has been done to the fairness of your game. Punish the top exploiters. Restore our faith in this game.

History repeats itself. When people feel the pressure of others getting something they are not people usually participate. Ranking EBonline instance glitch abuse is the prime example. No one unless you were abusing the glitch could stay in the top 300 let alone the top 100. People did it because they had to so they can stay relevant. Unless your running full PvE gear and not even worrying about PvP gear everyone has gone in to EC at least one extra time than their CD permits in the past 2 weeks.

The sad part is there are people abusing it that are convinced that they are legit due to not being the ones doing the kicking. 'Its not my fault i have more runs i am not the one doing the kicking" #20th run.

As for the punishment. The biggest abusers are the biggest spenders, at least for the elyos side that is. I bet it is the same for asmos because they are the competitive players, Falling behind for competitive players is not an option. Now they are trying to cover their tracks by kicking everyone so they do not receive a harsh punishment for it. There is no fix for this problem other than perma bans it really is that simple. I can not see them banning their income permanently.

Ultimately the only issue here is the fact that @Cyan has not said a word about it like they are trying to keep it under wraps which makes situations like these

6 billion % worse.

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

I know plenty of people (myself included) who have limited time to play and just want to get their runs done.. win or lose.

Exactly. Boyfriend and I both ended up with extra runs yesterday from being kicked against our will and we didn't use them. Not everyone wants to be doing this cancerous Forevergale shit all day. It's god awful.

1 hour ago, Lolnotagainlmao-EK said:

Already took few screenshots of people asking to be kicked with a 8/2 entry count and explained how the exploit works for the support.

If they don't take any action i guess we have to resort to ncsoft linkedin

This is the sweatiest post I've ever seen

11 hours ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

Are you afraid of people getting gear quickly? xDD

Yeh cause when you need to exploit this hard not doing anything wrong right?  Hopefully they strip all the gear from these big exploiters and take away their ultimate etium as a ban does nothing as they got what they wanted.

g6442yu.jpg

4 minutes ago, TheFranchise-DN said:

Yeh cause when you need to exploit this hard not doing anything wrong right?  Hopefully they strip all the gear from these big exploiters and take away their ultimate etium as a ban does nothing as they got what they wanted.

g6442yu.jpg

That's just extra precious.

6 minutes ago, TheFranchise-DN said:

g6442yu.jpg

hahhahahhahahah more runs pls

3 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Not surprising... everybody in Elysea knows Asmodians are just cheaters!

Say it to Valiant members ;) 

21? Those are rookie numbers! ...when compared to this one dude I saw last night:

lawl.jpg

There were 2 hours left of late night EC and he/she/it still asked to be kicked...like, I don't think you can do 34 EC runs in 2 hours can you?

6 minutes ago, MetalPhantomEvil-DN said:

You get caught not just exploiting but mega-extraordinarily-honorable-mention-massive-douche-canoe exploiting and your answer is to post a list of hackers?

giphy.gif

What exactly is your point? That these people are worse than you? Like.. seriously?

31 minutes ago, Brutallus-DN said:

Seriously if no one gets banned/rewards taken away I don’t think I can put up with that much bullshit anymore

LOL players have been saying that for several years now and still here.

https://myaion.eu/Ranking/NA?fbclid=IwAR1oD1abSywL6XWNfTXVcAiub_LP0Q4x0h9o637b8rAIglHHFujaphoEULM

P.S. surprising to see Yugolu near top of that list. Someone needs to tell him the hacks aren't helping him at all. The training dummies put up more of a fight.

56 minutes ago, TheFranchise-DN said:

g6442yu.jpg

Think he was lacking a bit in there! d208429222.png

43 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Você é pego não apenas explorando, mas explorando mega-extraordinariamente-honrosa-menção-maciça-ducha-canoa e sua resposta é postar uma lista de hackers?

giphy.gif

Qual é exatamente o seu ponto? Que essas pessoas são piores que você? Sério .. sério?

yes, Didn't read what he said about Asmos ? you're boring dude, no one can stand you, king of the farm forum huehue.

11 minutes ago, Germ-DN said:

Acho que ele estava faltando um pouco lá! d208429222.png

free enchants ;) u and alot members from you legion like evergale too, u hypocritical man. 

6 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

D'aww! So cute, @MetalPhantomEvil-DN.Attacking me because there is a big fat GUILTY sign pinned to your chest. That's as about as effective as posting a list of hackers because you got outed for massive exploitation.

Yup. I am totally boring. Not a single person in the whole wide world has ever liked me.

But at least I'm not you.

giphy.gif

Brazilians pester a lot of people ;)  it's unlucky for you not to be like me

Archived