Sign in to follow this  
Vyana-DN

BOS- Stuck

Vyana-DN   

Hi! 
I've been trying to find answers or a guide but can't seem to find anything. 
For the past few solo BOS I have done, I've been getting the 2nd Floor key from the initial mob. I manage to get 3 bombs from the 2nd floor and 3rd floor but am unable to find the key to the 4th floor. I swear I've killed and looted every mob, finished all the missions inside BOS etc but still no 4th Floor key (which I believe is needed for the last bomb as that's what I am lacking). Am I missing something here? Thanks in advance.

Edited by Vyana-DN

Pretty sure you only do 2 floors before heading to the first floor for the boss. You either get the 4th floor key or the 2nd floor key from the initial mob (random), and both lead you to the 3rd floor where you get the key to the 1st floor. The last bomb is given to you by the mob on the first floor right after the gate.

If you're getting stuck on the 2nd floor, it's because you need to start the "bonus" quest leading Timoni to his friend.

Jake-DN   

Last bomb should be on the NPC in the generator room. Don't worry.

It's also a randomized map now too as far as what floors you need to go through. You don't go through all the floors (each map variant I had has had it so it skips 1 floor between 2-4)