Manastone Socketing Success Rate

Kinetika-KT

@Cyan Hi, there is definitely something very wrong with manastone socketing success rate. It's nerfed for sure. Before 7.0 red and purple stones barely ever failed, in fact, I never experienced a single purple stone fail. Now I failed 3 purple crit stones in a row, and it isnt just my RNG. I see other people complaining about socketing too. Please @Cyan have it checked. Thank you. 

I failed plenty of purples pre 7.0 (usually the third one going in is the one that starts failing for me) and I'm still failing them after 7.0. I haven't really noticed any difference, tbh. Enchanting, though! ...that's another story.

I've had failures on red and purple before 7.0 as well.  Kind of annoying that it happens and the socketing of red or purple doesn't seem to be any better than any other stone in my opinion. It is what it is but loving 40m kinah or something just like that poof is the annoying part if you happened to buy it on the broker and it fails right after you try it. 

5 hours ago, Afterglow-KT said:

Before 7.0 red and purple stones barely ever failed

Damn you're lucky.

49 minutes ago, HeartStrings-DN said:

Kind of annoying that it happens and the socketing of red or purple doesn't seem to be any better than any other stone in my opinion.

100% agree. It feels so much worse to watch an ultimate stone fail compared to an ancient stone. :(

Archived