Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - September 11, 2019

Cyan

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Yo @Cyan Do you notice something odd here? Both screen shots were taken on NA.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Is this a before maintenance and after maintenance screenshot?? If it is, the second photo is the un-nerfed version of that transformation's stats. I went to confirm it by going to powerbook https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Transformation/982040

54 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

If you are a coding nerd then fix your OS and make it play games. An Os that lacks the ability to do correct game rendering is not a real OS, it is more like a platform for coding.

I also am a university graduate on IT and did C++ etc, but I don't even lay a finger on linux, I didn't even install it for when i was in university. I had a live-disc that I would run only to do the weekly assignments and then close it.

Holy, I think you skipped 1 to many classes during university?

18 minutes ago, Capa-KT said:

@Cyan Need reward list for the Golden Card (combination of Ten Card, Jack Card, Queen Card, King Card and Ace Card).

We don't have reward list, not even event details

Also they're not giving away 1 free die per account as they used to do, plus no golden dies on BCM

28 minutes ago, Briearios-DN said:

Is this a before maintenance and after maintenance screenshot?? If it is, the second photo is the un-nerfed version of that transformation's stats. I went to confirm it by going to powerbook https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Transformation/982040

It is the reward from the event. They give you KR transformation potions because they forgot and or ran out of time to change it to NA stats.

42 minutes ago, Kemana-KT said:

I deleted my XIGNCODE folder and took my Aion client off from "run in compatibility mode" and my game client has crashed three times in a row. Why is this happening? I only had my client in Compatibility Mode so it would run with XIGNCODE. Help please!

Are you running the 32bit client?

35 minutes ago, Lapis-DN said:

Also they're not giving away 1 free die per account as they used to do, plus no golden dies on BCM

There's golden dices on the BCM, they're in the Promos section at the bottom (or Promos -> Event).

You get the free die automatically loaded into the board, instead of through a survey. I believe it's one per account rather one per server.

Just now, Capa-KT said:

There's golden dices on the BCM, they're in the Promos section at the bottom (or Promos -> Event).

You get the free die automatically loaded into the board, instead of through a survey. I believe it's one per account rather one per server.

We always got that free die.

Also we used to get another one via survey (2 free dies per account per week)

@Cyan can confirm, maybe xD

1 hour ago, Lapis-DN said:

We always got that free die.

Also we used to get another one via survey (2 free dies per account per week)

@Cyan can confirm, maybe xD

True now that you mention it, I seem to remember getting way farther on the board without spending a dime, I wasn't sure if it was from free dices or brokerable/tradeable ones.

Archived