Weekly Server Maintenance - September 11, 2019

Cyan

If you don't do anything you'll be punishing the legit players that didn't abuse a clear exploit. 

2 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

In the past, if you renamed the folder, it'd redownload the folder, but if you just renamed the file, it usually wouldn't redownload the file, so I always stick with renaming the file.

Oh I see. Well, I've been renaming the entire folder and it works so far. Thanks for clarifying.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

Oh I see. Well, I've been renaming the entire folder and it works so far. Thanks for clarifying.

It's no problem. It's just one of those weird idiosyncrasies of this game. Never know what setting they're going to adjust launcher server side and how that'll break random stuff.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

I'm not going to comment on people speculating on the EC bug, but I can assure you that it's something the development team is, and has been aware of. 

That being said, tomorrow morning you will find new events starting to kick off the Daeva's Day celebrations. I commented earlier about issues with our website so we will have the details up as soon as possible, but in short:

1. You'll find NPCs and vendors which have shops for items and quests for free items. 
  2. You'll be able to earn 10th Anniversary Coins by defeating monsters and bosses in instances, also gained by being logged in. 
  3. The cake returns and offers drop + EXP buffs. 

Please stay tuned for the full details to come out. 

Thank you.

I don't understand why you do this a day after maintenance.... I know a lot of people like me did their FMs/ PFs and IDDs today since there isn't much pvp on Wednesdays.  Now you are saying the bosses of these instances will give give rewards starting tomorrow.  (I really hope we get instance reset.)  I wouldn't of ran these instances knowing there was an event starting literally the next day. @Cyan  Also can you please answer if the Cauldron Coins are only part of the Alchemy event or is it gonna be the new currency for future events as well?

2 hours ago, Cyan said:

I'm not going to comment on people speculating on the EC bug, but I can assure you that it's something the development team is, and has been aware of. 

That being said, tomorrow morning you will find new events starting to kick off the Daeva's Day celebrations. I commented earlier about issues with our website so we will have the details up as soon as possible, but in short:

1. You'll find NPCs and vendors which have shops for items and quests for free items. 
  2. You'll be able to earn 10th Anniversary Coins by defeating monsters and bosses in instances, also gained by being logged in. 

Thank you.

@CyanOk, does this mean that instance entries will be reset tomorrow? Can you please confirm this information?

11 hours ago, Cyan said:

Thank you.

this event is just for ppl with prestige??
2 FM runs and I was the only one who didn't drop coins

https://prnt.sc/p57ubk [/img]

9 hours ago, Pixie-EK said:

You know NC isn't the brightest tool in the shed lol. HOPEFULLY they will do instance resets. 

Won't matter if they do reset.  They made the coin bundles 1 person only not all in group get and it doesn't even need to be rolled for so only 1 person gets whoever loots the fastest.  Happy Anniversary to All

16 minutes ago, Tyd-DN said:

Won't matter if they do reset.  They made the coin bundles 1 person only not all in group get and it doesn't even need to be rolled for so only 1 person gets whoever loots the fastest.  Happy Anniversary to All

Hey, wanna do PvE instances later when I get home from work? I'll invite and set loot to Leader, thanks.

2 minutes ago, Doll-DN said:

Hey, wanna do PvE instances later when I get home from work? I'll invite and set loot to Leader, thanks.

sure sounds fun.  People are checking now it may be only prestige members get the coin bags they checking to see if all get or still just 1.

7 minutes ago, 1s8B7B8-KT said:

But yeah, what about people who did their runs already?

Ok legion just confirmed did a IDD run had some prestige members in group and some without.  All those with Prestige got the bag, those who didn't did not get a coin bag.

So until they fix unless you have prestige you weren't going to get anything anyway

4 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

I'm so confused! WTF is up with the Anniversary Event? What can we get? Who can get it? How do we get it?

This is the very definition of unfun.

I used the the Robot NPC that wants x3 coisn from you 3 times Frist time he gave me 1kk kinah secodn time he gave me Deava Skill Box and 3rd Stigma Box idk what else it gives yet

1 hour ago, Weakness-KT said:

this event is just for ppl with prestige??
2 FM runs and I was the only one who didn't drop coins

imageproxy.php?img=&key=c3fb3d21f5970b0chttps://prnt.sc/p57ubk [/img]

yeah, what the hell is this. Can confirm. I have prestige, my friend doesn't. I got 10 coins from 5 runs of BoS. He got 0 from his 4 runs. what a great way to celebrate 10 years. 

1 minute ago, Oceanus-DN said:

I used the the Robot NPC that wants x3 coisn from you 3 times Frist time he gave me 1kk kinah secodn time he gave me Deava Skill Box and 3rd Stigma Box idk what else it gives yet

So you can RNG with 3 coins or save the coins and buy things? But we have no idea what the RNG items are.

And we get ONE coin for being on for an hour and, if you have Prestige, you can get more coins by running instances?

That what we have so far?

3 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

So you can RNG with 3 coins or save the coins and buy things? But we have no idea what the RNG items are.

And we get ONE coin for being on for an hour and, if you have Prestige, you can get more coins by running instances?

That what we have so far?

yeah but the other tiems with coins not rly worth it

only 100% maybe that needs x100 coins to buy x50 cakes

10 minutes ago, Oceanus-DN said:

yeah but the other tiems with coins not rly worth it

only 100% maybe that needs x100 coins to buy x50 cakes

Okay. More info.

So it looks like 1 coin every hour for 5 hours. The timer is individual for each character. The coins are not tradeable.

Archived