Weekly Server Maintenance - September 11, 2019

Cyan

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Oceanus-DN said:

the Blue Flame you see above is the Name of Frostpack gear in EU so they are all T1 items. (got myself red Frostpack wings from the box) also Vandals cant seem to open them so far probably bc there isnt Vandal T1 gear

Right. EU had an event that gave IDD accessories and they had to fix the box so vandals can open them, but armor it doesn’t and won’t exist

LOL if you aren't prestige member you get cake buff!  Also isn't it sad that we have to come here and work together to figure out what the event is instead of them telling us before the event started? I mean I thought ncsoft was bad before but this is really getting out of hand. :D

10 minutes ago, Atrotta-DN said:

Can we get a confirmation that this event is working as intended and that players without prestige cannot take part in it? Am I really advertising this event on twitch in it's current form? Thanks?

Hell can we get ANY reply about ANYTHING lol.  We know that someone is looking at the forum, a thread got locked earlier today.  C'mon @Cyan do your job my dude.  Give us some information.  

3 hours ago, Jaimie-KT said:

Hell can we get ANY reply about ANYTHING lol.  We know that someone is looking at the forum, a thread got locked earlier today.  C'mon @Cyan do your job my dude.  Give us some information.  

What are the odds that we get any info or any answers to our questions about the event before Ncsoft goes home for the night.. ATM its looking slim to zero. this is just sad that even getting information is this hard.

• Aion Team

Two things I wanted to update everyone on:

1. The Vandal Pack was sent out to some eligible people (over 6,000) and the rest will be distributed by mid next week. This is why some people got it and some didn't.
  2. The announcement for the events was done after the maintenance for several reasons, none of which were related to people running instances. After talking with the rest of the team there will not be instance resets. Apologies for the late notice on the event details. 

That being said the full event details can be found here: https://www.aiononline.com/news/10th-daevas-day-event-celebrations
And if you'd like to participate in an Anniversary Card contest you can find more details here: https://www.aiononline.com/news/anniversary-card-contest

9 hours ago, Cyan said:

Two things I wanted to update everyone on:

1. The Vandal Pack was sent out to some eligible people (over 6,000) and the rest will be distributed by mid next week. This is why some people got it and some didn't.
  2. The announcement for the events was done after the maintenance for several reasons, none of which were related to people running instances. After talking with the rest of the team there will not be instance resets. Apologies for the late notice on the event details. 

That being said the full event details can be found here: https://www.aiononline.com/news/10th-daevas-day-event-celebrations
And if you'd like to participate in an Anniversary Card contest you can find more details here: https://www.aiononline.com/news/anniversary-card-contest

Two questions please and thank you o/

1. Why are the Vandal Pack equipment pieces cloth instead of clothing? We were all expecting to get skins :( 
2. Why aren't the actual Anniversary skins included in the available cosmetics for the event? We never got the skins from the 8th or 9th Daeva's Day celebrations (8th = Ornate Daevanion [item:110901548] 9th = Red Carpet Dress [item: 110901742]) and there's still so many skins NA has yet to see, even ones promised during the 6.0 livestream @_@

pencil-1203-aion.jpg?1503581105

Ornate Daevanion Concept Art (view more of their work on ArtStation, username pencil 1203)

hyunyoung-lee-.jpg?1553352708

Red Carpet Dress by HY Lee

^ Koreans know how to party

21 hours ago, Atrotta-DN said:

Can we get a confirmation that this event is working as intended and that players without prestige cannot take part in it? Am I really advertising this event on twitch in it's current form? Thanks?

without prestige, you can't participate the event, if you want to participate it, you have to pay for it, everything is working as intended

37 minutes ago, TrK-DN said:

without prestige, you can't participate the event, if you want to participate it, you have to pay for it, everything is working as intended

That's an exaggeration. You can participate. You get the coins for being logged you. You get them as random drops from mobs in instances. And you do get the boxes that drop from the bosses, though that drop is rare for everyone.

Yeah. Those that actually pay for the upkeep of the game are getting a lot more. But that's just a sound business practice.

Wanted to see if anything improved after my little hiatus, but seems it's just as bad if not worse. Quite the shame.

17 hours ago, Cyan said:
  1. The Vandal Pack was sent out to some eligible people (over 6,000) and the rest will be distributed by mid next week. 

I'm sorry but am I honestly supposed to believe there was over 6k players in the game during 7.0 launch? Unless you mean 6k toons.

1 minute ago, Kubei-DN said:

Wanted to see if anything improved after my little hiatus, but seems it's just as bad if not worse. Quite the shame.

I'm sorry but am I honestly supposed to believe there was over 6k players in the game during 7.0 launch? Unless you mean 6k toons.

lol don't start complaining if you just came bk from an hiatus so go bk to slumber cuase we don't need some negativity from someone who hasn't been online much to give their two cents haha and the vandal pack came to people and as cyan said  hes working to get the other half so please have some patience to the ones who haven't gotten the codes yet they will arrive sooner than you think 

7 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

I am sure he meant accounts. All you needed to get the give-away was one character on an account that was level 30+ and to have created a vandal. I am sure some people created a vandal on 5+ accounts.

Archived