Weekly Server Maintenance - September 11, 2019

Cyan

21 minutes ago, cinderellaxmagic-DN said:

lol don't start complaining if you just came bk from an hiatus so go bk to slumber cuase we don't need some negativity from someone who hasn't been online much to give their two cents haha and the vandal pack came to people and as cyan said  hes working to get the other half so please have some patience to the ones who haven't gotten the codes yet they will arrive sooner than you think 

Quite the big mouth for someone who's unaware that I've been playing 7.0 since its launch before it even came to NA. Then again, how is my post regarded as "complaining" whilst I merely made a statement? If the new playerbase is filled with players such as you, then you are most correct, it's better to go back into my slumber and enjoy different games until NA pulls itself together.

Then again, your comments barely ever make any sense, so there's that.

16 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

I am sure he meant accounts. All you needed to get the give-away was one character on an account that was level 30+ and to have created a vandal. I am sure some people created a vandal on 5+ accounts.

I find it weird one would want more Vandals for the packs. Isn't 1 just enough? lol

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/11/2019 at 9:24 PM, Cyan said:

I'm not going to comment on people speculating on the EC bug, but I can assure you that it's something the development team is, and has been aware of. 

How long has the dev team been aware of this and does that mean those who have spent luna on resets will get the luna back?

@Cyan i have used 12+ shuffle card for shugo sweep and never have i seen, not even once, the king and queen card on the slots. It just keeps repeating rotation between ten, ace and jack card and some random. Is that how rare the king and queen card in this event or must be something wrong. Kindly check on this. Thanks!

48 minutes ago, Alvish-DN said:

@Cyan i have used 12+ shuffle card for shugo sweep and never have i seen, not even once, the king and queen card on the slots. It just keeps repeating rotation between ten, ace and jack card and some random. Is that how rare the king and queen card in this event or must be something wrong. Kindly check on this. Thanks!

I've shuffled 6 times in this event and have seen all except Jack.

@Cyan   Forgive me if this has already been answered, but has there been any talk of compensation/replacement items for Vandals who receive event rewards (armor/accessory boxes) that they can't open?  I have rewards on two accounts that I can't open because I'm assuming there's no "Vandal" gear inside.

10 hours ago, Vanusa-DN said:

Dear @Cyan

Please don't forget to activate, if possible, this wednesday , the Special Wide Server Buffs, mainly Crafting Boost, since we need to craft our Daevanion Skills Spells in order to Celebrate Aion 10th Anniversary on September 22nd! 

What does crafting boost have to do with daevanion skills? Genuinely curious cause I don't see how they're related

Also curious about what Vantheria asked. 

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived