Emergency maintenance: This is what abusers started doing now!

Arhangelos

OK, so you either fix the EC problem NOw or never, because abusers start kicking people on purpsoe hoping that EVERYONE will get the extra entries so if NCWest ever decides to give justice for abusing, we are all going to be on the ban wagon.

I got in a game that was about to start and I was kicked without even managing to do anything, I re-applied (I know Aly, I could enter a no kicking premade, but there is non currently and I can't be bothered to make one myself, I wanted to get done with my entries mostly) so I enter and it seems ti si the same, I took a screenshot of the guy doing this.

YOU either fix it NOW or simply forget serving justice for it EVER.

I managed to get his name, but this is only one of them doing it

rQoh1wx.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, it's VERY hard to look at logs and distinguish between people asking for kicks and getting kicked, and (in the last couple of days) people just kicking everyone en-masse without being asked.

I mean, sure, you can do it with MSWord, but who has the SKILLS for that?

ALSO, DON'T EVEN THINK  of cross-referencing that data with people who have accumulated/spent lots of etium AND  who have crazy number of reentries beginning before the last couple of days. I think you'd have to be GOD's chauffeur on acid to even wrap your mind around that.

Nah, much easier to disable EC and/or kick function for a while.

THEY HAVE THEIR AION YOU!

18 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

OK, so you either fix the EC problem NOw or never, because abusers start kicking people on purpsoe hoping that EVERYONE will get the extra entries so if NCWest ever decides to give justice for abusing, we are all going to be on the ban wagon.

I got in a game that was about to start and I was kicked without even managing to do anything, I re-applied (I know Aly, I could enter a no kicking premade, but there is non currently and I can't be bothered to make one myself, I wanted to get done with my entries mostly) so I enter and it seems ti si the same, I took a screenshot of the guy doing this.

YOU either fix it NOW or simply forget serving justice for it EVER.

I managed to get his name, but this is only one of them doing it

*snip the pic*

Pfft. I was right there with you, sunshine. On my alt. I got kicked 5 times from the same alliance. Twice before I could even load all the way in and type, "no kick". When I finally clawed myself into an alliance that didn't kick me right away, I threatened to report anyone kicking me. I just wanted to do my runs. Ofc I got abused for not wanting to be kicked.

And fyi.. I don't think I suggested a no-kick premade. I sometimes join premades on my main, but normally I just quick queue with my friends. We shouldn't have "kick" and "no kick" premades. This is so out of hand.

3 minutes ago, 1s8B7B8-KT said:

Guys, it's VERY hard to look at logs and distinguish between people asking for kicks and getting kicked, and (in the last couple of days) people just kicking everyone en-masse without being asked.

I mean, sure, you can do it with MSWord, but who has the SKILLS for that?

ALSO, DON'T EVEN THINK  of cross-referencing that data with people who have accumulated/spent lots of etium AND  who have crazy number of reentries beginning before the last couple of days. I think you'd have to be GOD's chauffeur on acid to even wrap your mind around that.

Nah, much easier to disable EC and/or kick function for a while.

THEY HAVE THEIR AION YOU!

You know what's not hard? Seeing if anyone actually ran more than 2 entries and then checking if they spent any luna.

Strip their gear. Ban them. Tie them up and force them to look at Metal's nudes. Something. Anything.

7 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Pfft. I was right there with you, sunshine. On my alt. I got kicked 5 times from the same alliance. Twice before I could even load all the way in and type, "no kick". When I finally clawed myself into an alliance that didn't kick me right away, I threatened to report anyone kicking me. I just wanted to do my runs. Ofc I got abused for not wanting to be kicked.

And fyi.. I don't think I suggested a no-kick premade. I sometimes join premades on my main, but normally I just quick queue with my friends. We shouldn't have "kick" and "no kick" premades. This is so out of hand.

...damn I apologize!

7 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

You know what's not hard? Seeing if anyone actually ran more than 2 entries and then checking if they spent any luna.

Strip their gear. Ban them. Tie them up and force them to look at Metal's nudes. Something. Anything.

Problem is that if someone wants to enter 5 times using luna he cannot use luna to get in if he got extra entries because he got kicked without his consent. It gets complicated.

Archived