Arhangelos-KT

Emergency maintenance: This is what abusers started doing now!

I know what they did, they solved the EC problem, you cant be kicked now, why?? because you cant go in, and if you cant go in, you cant be kicked

Edited by Vessttemona-KT

Aly-DN   
7 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

I know what they did, they solved the EC problem, you cant be kicked now, why?? because you cant go in, and if you cant go in, you cant be kicked

Why disable the kick button when you can..

BlaringKindheartedHornshark-size_restric

1 minute ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

O2VXIQZ.jpg

Truth.

4 minutes ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

O2VXIQZ.jpg

I have not logged into these forums in years, but i had to for this, this is is this years meme winner holy f  thats funny xDD

10 minutes ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

O2VXIQZ.jpg

Yup, why do it MetalPhantomEvil's way when you can do like Mecheagle:  Queue all you elyos alts into AD, IB and ID so you dont have to actually play and pvp against anyone.

Gabe-DN   

Let me see if I get this right, punish everyone (impeded gameplay) because of the actions of a few?  Why are these clowns still in the game?  This again makes no sense to me at all, if anything it tells me you guys are unwilling to punish or bann for just about anything it seems like.  Public examples would set a a better precedent.

Just P2wners want to stop the glitch because the advantage to them was canceled.
Ppl who spend 100's of usd's want to have ultimate +15, +16 if is possible with money but the others cant.