Emergency maintenance: This is what abusers started doing now!

Arhangelos

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Amarah-KT said:

Sucks when someone's childish/selfish whims cause issues for a majority of players.  Metal kicked me from one that hadnt even started yet.   I hope they put you in a 3 day time out.

I honestly think you guys are being way too dramatic. You give me the impression you think people kick you because they have something against you, the truth is, they don’t. You are not special, they might not even have read your name. It was simply more efficient to do it that way taking in account 90% of the people who joined wanted to be kicked. So instead of waiting for people to type kick (which sometimes was hard to follow who was who), leaders and vices just opted to kick everyone. And not because they hate you. And to be honest, you didn’t even lose too much time. As there way too many people running EC, you pretty much have to wait like 5-10 seconds to join another battlefield running, and yeah, you had means to know when you already did your 1 or 2 runs because your cd is used after either faction lost. And you might think, it was troublesome to join over and over, and that maybe you just wanted to afk (which would put you in an awkward position). And maybe you would also say that they prevent you from a chance of winning the instance. The truth is, that when a battlefield was winning for your faction, people would stop being kicked and just either fight or just wait for the instance to be over. So for you to get your 2 EC done woudn’t take more than 20min to get it done. Which in normal conditions, it would be the same time.

2 minutes ago, Yukito-KT said:

I honestly think you guys are being way too dramatic. You give me the impression you think people kick you because they have something against you, the truth is, they don’t. You are not special, they might not even have read your name. It was simply more efficient to do it that way taking in account 90% of the people who joined wanted to be kicked. So instead of waiting for people to type kick (which sometimes was hard to follow who was who), leaders and vices just opted to kick everyone. And not because they hate you. And to be honest, you didn’t even lose too much time. As there way too many people running EC, you pretty much have to wait like 5-10 seconds to join another battlefield running, and yeah, you had means to know when you already did your 1 or 2 runs because your cd is used after either faction lost. And you might think, it was troublesome to join over and over, and that maybe you just wanted to afk (which would put you in an awkward position). And maybe you would also say that they prevent you from a chance of winning the instance. The truth is, that when a battlefield was winning for your faction, people would stop being kicked and just either fight or just wait for the instance to be over. So for you to get your 2 EC done woudn’t take more than 20min to get it done. Which in normal conditions, it would be the same time.

I really think you are missing the point.

This is what happened to me yesterday. I went into EC on my alt, who has decent gear. It's an alt. No one knows it's me, so they obviously don't have anything against me. My alt has a +15 weapon, so the damn thing glows like the sun. It's obvious that she has -some- gear. I don't even make it to the gates to start buffing people when I get kicked. So I apply again. This time I don't even get to log all the way in before I am kicked again. I am ready to type, "No kick" the third time I get in. And I do. And get kicked anyway. I apply and get in -again-. "Please don't kick me." The instance has already started, so I buff and run out. I get halfway to the center base and kicked again. I reapply and get in and by this time, the Elyos are in our base and I can't even jump down to get the item to complete the lugbug before I am killed. I get kicked -again-! I reapply and get in just in time for us to lose. I didn't complete the lugbug quest.

Now. Explain to me how getting kicked over and over even though I am asking not to be kicked saved me anything? It might have been the same amount of time, but my stress level was through the freaking roof. 

For the second run I type fast, "Don't kick me." I get kicked. I get back in and now I am typing fast and furious, "Don't kick me. Leave me alone. I just want to do my instance." At that point I start getting abused by others in the run who were spamming to be kicked. "I think that guy wants to be kicked." "SHUT UP NOOB" "Kick them! lol"

No one should have to go through that in order to run an instance in a video game. No one.

24 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

I really think you are missing the point.

This is what happened to me yesterday. I went into EC on my alt, who has decent gear. It's an alt. No one knows it's me, so they obviously don't have anything against me. My alt has a +15 weapon, so the damn thing glows like the sun. It's obvious that she has -some- gear. I don't even make it to the gates to start buffing people when I get kicked. So I apply again. This time I don't even get to log all the way in before I am kicked again. I am ready to type, "No kick" the third time I get in. And I do. And get kicked anyway. I apply and get in -again-. "Please don't kick me." The instance has already started, so I buff and run out. I get halfway to the center base and kicked again. I reapply and get in and by this time, the Elyos are in our base and I can't even jump down to get the item to complete the lugbug before I am killed. I get kicked -again-! I reapply and get in just in time for us to lose. I didn't complete the lugbug quest.

Now. Explain to me how getting kicked over and over even though I am asking not to be kicked saved me anything? It might have been the same amount of time, but my stress level was through the freaking roof. 

For the second run I type fast, "Don't kick me." I get kicked. I get back in and now I am typing fast and furious, "Don't kick me. Leave me alone. I just want to do my instance." At that point I start getting abused by others in the run who were spamming to be kicked. "I think that guy wants to be kicked." "SHUT UP NOOB" "Kick them! lol"

No one should have to go through that in order to run an instance in a video game. No one.

First of all, you shouldn't get stressed about game. Why would you even do that? Secondly, when you first spawn you are in a middle of bunch of people, and most of player have F12 activated, which means they cannot see your character, so no one sees your glowing-like-a-sun-weapon. And lastly, think about it. People are kicking so they get their cds back. So, what's the point of getting cds if you are not finishing the instance? the answer is simple, people just get cds first, and then they will start doing the instance properly. If you want to have a relaxing experience you could just have waited until later when people start to use those cooldowns. If you had done that, zero stress was guaranteed. 

And yeah i also saw people with 20-30 entries, but let's be realistic. There was never enough time to do that many. 

2 minutes ago, Yukito-KT said:

First of all, you shouldn't get stressed about game. Why would you even do that? Secondly, when you first spawn you are in a middle of bunch of people, and most of player have F12 activated, which means they cannot see your character, so no one sees your glowing-like-a-sun-weapon. And lastly, think about it. People are kicking so they get their cds back. So, what's the point of getting cds if you are not finishing the instance? the answer is simple, people just get cds first, and then they will start doing the instance properly. If you want to have a relaxing experience you could just have waited until later when people start to use those cooldowns. If you had done that, zero stress was guaranteed. 

Wow you're really trying to stretch this out so you don't feel guilty about abusing EC, aren't ya? smh

Just now, Yukito-KT said:

First of all, you should get stressed about game. Why would you even do that? Secondly, when you first spawn you are in a middle of bunch of people, and most of player have F12 activated, which means they cannot see your character, so no one sees your glowing-like-a-sun-weapon. And lastly, think about it. People are kicking so they get their cds back. So, what's the point of getting cds if you are not finishing the instance? the answer is simple, people just get cds first, and then they will start doing the instance properly. If you want to have a relaxing experience you could just have waited until later when people start to use those cooldowns. If you had done that, zero stress was guaranteed. 

Are you purposefully being dense or do you honestly not understand?

I shouldn't get stressed? I was fighting to remain in an instance and had zero control of what was happening to my character. I don't want to cheat. I want to just do the instance. I have a set amount of time to get things done. I want to get in, PvP a little and either win or lose. That should be easy to do. I shouldn't have to spam chat to stay in the instance I applied to. 

You trying to say that no one saw my weapon is the biggest piece of potato I have seen on the forums in a long time. My point was that I wasn't being kicked because I was undergeared. I wasn't being kicked because someone has something against "Aly from the forums!" (And trust me.. I take enough shit in game for that.) I was being kicked because some asshat thought I was a nyerking cheater and live to exploit every loophole in the game.

Other people want to cheat? Have at it. But don't impose your very low morals on me.

4 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Wow you're really trying to stretch this out so you don't feel guilty about abusing EC, aren't ya? smh

I mean, everybody here experienced how hard was to get an EC done, but still say that there were people with a ridiculous amount of entries, but in fact it was impossible that they were able to run that many. That's probably  one of the reasons ncwest didn't take this bug that seriously, they just disable it to shut up the crying kids. And maybe if you give it a little bit more though, now that the whales have the items to buy gear, now they need enchantment stones, fragments... so they just released a new event... with all stuff they need. Probably nc's arks are getting filled at fast pace right now. Cause people have all the material they need to get their gear except for few ones... which funny thing, ncsoft are providing them in this new event. 

19 hours ago, Yukito-KT said:

First of all, you shouldn't get stressed about game. Why would you even do that?

...secondly if you are playing a game you are playing to it have fun so why would you abuse it and tell people to stop "stressing" who is stressing? When you log in to play the game you are supposed to have fun, people have turned Aion in to business with all the tricks and they are the ones that need to stop taking it so seriously.

People feel the need to prove themselves in this game. nobody is stressing, addressing is the word you were looking for and we are all addressing an issue that ruins our playtime.

Archived