I am sad. I want to <3 u but u ninja-evented us after we used our runs (again)

Safeword-KT

I dunno how people were supposed to expect three events would run simultaneously, especially after one started yesterday (seriously, what the actual F). 

Also --and I'm tickling my undercarriage here to keep myself mellow while I ask --DIDN'T THIS HAPPEN WITH AN EVENT LESS THAN 1 MONTH AGO?

I don't want to hear about the size of your team when you keep making work for themselves. C'mon, learn from your mistakes plz.

I want to love you, but you make it so difficult.

(that was the chorus)

Anyway, mail me my stuff or imma hurt your feelings.

Thx

Not only we didn't get coins from instance bosses - that can be easily fixed and mailed like ice gems. But we were also deprived of coin drops from normal mobs, and Stellin and PF has tons of them. How are you gonna compensate that? I burned all my PF and a couple SL, as well as IDD (which doesn't have adds that could drop coins, but PF and SL got tons of mobs). 

And that isn't even touching on the fact that we don't even know for sure how this event works! We are experimenting and then talking to each other to try and figure it out!

This is our 10th anniversary event. 10 freaking years playing this game and our reward is being frustrated and confused and, yes, angry.

49 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

10 freaking years playing this game and our reward is being frustrated and confused and, yes, angry.

It's a little bit like a child whose parents forgot it was his/her birthday, and they're just there alone, singing Happy Birthday to him/herself.

Awfully sad when you think about it.

Well, Happy Birthday Aion players. At least we have each other (sort of...)

1 minute ago, Forgotten-DN said:

It's a little bit like a child whose parents forgot it was his/her birthday, and they're just there alone, singing Happy Birthday to him/herself.

That's the saddest thing ever!

tenor.gif

6 minutes ago, Forgotten-DN said:

573699161485213716.gif?v=1

I'm just gonna throw this out there.

I did a bit of Googlage, and they might have released this a week early.

Was on the 21st (pr thereabouts) in the past apparently, and having it start just as Alchemist ended would have made a bit more sense. Also, there's nothing on the main page, even tho Sweep and Alchemist are there.

I don't want to be that person who steals candy from babies but I am honestly asking if people expected the anniversary event to be good because we have 2 p2w events on right now with the shugo event being extreme p2w. Watched a streamer spend god knows how much last night and only needed the king card. Logically they aren't going to give a 3rd event that nullifies the other 2 or in this case nullifies the shugo event. Anyway Happy Anniversary to all and also everyone have a great weekend!

1 minute ago, Briearios-DN said:

I don't want to be that person who steals candy from babies but I am honestly asking if people expected the anniversary event to be good because we have 2 p2w events on right now with the shugo event being extreme p2w. Watched a streamer spend god knows how much last night and only needed the king card. Logically they aren't going to give a 3rd event that nullifies the other 2 or in this case nullifies the shugo event. Anyway Happy Anniversary to all and also everyone have a great weekend!

Yes.. but the thing is this is the 10th anniversary. It’s supposed to be special. Tbh the other ones can be shit (cause they were lol) but the 10th one should be different.

The thing that makes me mad is that they didn’t even care to make rewards 7.0-oriented (because KR had their 10th anni in 6.5), so Vandals are screwed

23 minutes ago, Briearios-DN said:

I don't want to be that person who steals candy from babies but I am honestly asking if people expected the anniversary event to be good because we have 2 p2w events on right now with the shugo event being extreme p2w.

After all the nyerk we've been through since 6.0 I wasn't expecting much of anything and yet they've still managed to disappoint...

They've only made it to 10 years because of us, so I don't think it's too much for us to ask for something decent in return, but they don't seem to care at all.

On 9/12/2019 at 11:07 AM, Forgotten-DN said:

After all the nyerk we've been through since 6.0 I wasn't expecting much of anything and yet they've still managed to disappoint...

They've only made it to 10 years because of us, so I don't think it's too much for us to ask for something decent in return, but they don't seem to care at all.

Well of course they don't care.. I mean seriously what gave you an idea that currently they care about anything else that's not money. Look at this so called anniversary event. It's the 10th Anniversary and you can't reap full benefits without having prestige. Imaging having to stay online for 3 hrs to get 3 coins to get 1 million kinah. The other rewards are recycled items from every event we have had since we got 6.2. Specially every event where f2p players could participate  They aren't even good. What a message to all of your consumers. "Hey thank you for keeping this game alive for 10 years but if you're not giving us money you don't mean that much to us". Honestly this is the worst anniversary event we have ever had.

Archived