Warning - Before You Accept the Vandal Pack!

Vantheria-DN

DO NOT ACCEPT THE VANDAL GEAR PACK ON ANY TOON THAT DOESN'T WEAR CLOTH

If you log into the Aion website now and then go to Account > Apply Code, you should be able to apply your Vandal Gear Pack code to your account. From there, you will receive in-game express mail to accept it. Do not accept it on a toon that doesn't wear cloth! They are skin pieces (not stat-armor), but they are only wearable by cloth. They're not "clothing" items, if that makes sense. So you cannot use them to skin onto a character that wears plate/leather/chain. Only the hat is skinnable by other toons.

The pieces are NOT tradeable/brokerable, but they ARE account warehouse storable. So if you messed up, you can put them in your account warehouse.

EDIT: Never mind, they cannot be stored in the account warehouse either. gg.

LYt0BIM.jpg

Furthermore, if you do not like the skin, just don't take it. It can't be vendor/sold and it cannot be destroyed out of your inventory.

To be eligible for a Vandal’s Gear Pack:

You must have a character that is level 30 or higher on your account

You must create a new Vandal character before the deadline on August 28

Your NCSOFT Account must have been created prior to August 21

OH YEAH, ONLY CLOTH WEARING CLASSES CAN WEAR THE SKIN SET

For real tho? I've been waiting TWO WEEKS to claim this set and now I can't even claim it on the toon I want to? You've had TWO WEEKS to explain this to us. TWO NYERKING WEEKS!

2 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

And then you can't even get rid of it and it takes up 6 spaces in your inventory lmao. I put in a support ticket to have them delete them out of my inventory. feelsbadman.jpg

Buy Herald cloth gear skin it and extract it, maybe that works xD

Or maybe support could be kind enough to send that gear to another toon in your account?

19 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

And then you can't even get rid of it and it takes up 6 spaces in your inventory lmao. I put in a support ticket to have them delete them out of my inventory. feelsbadman.jpg

Why would they make something like that, do they ever look at anything except their bottom line. Hopefully support doesn't leave the skins and delete your gear.

You didn't have to level it to 30. You had to have a level 30 on the account and create a vandal.

We were not given actual gear, like EU was given. We were given a skin. Some players collect skins and wanted to use the skin on another character.

Why is that weird?

6 hours ago, BlackMoon-KT said:

Can you show how is skin look like? Please take a screen shot! Thanks so much!

082019-Vandal-PN.jpg

I put in a support ticket to have them delete the pieces out of my inventory and they replied that they will do so. Siiiigh. You can probably ask them to rebox it for another toon on your account if you messed up. For me, it wasn't worth the effort lol.

My only concern is how it looks. So, so many outfits on this game are such Fashion Failures it'd be funny if it were not so pathetic. I usually save any outfits I like I get from drops, etc. while leveling so I can stamp them as skins on my end game gear. I've done that with both of my Vandals I've created (the class is so much fun, I just love throwing paint, lol) since I got my new character slots. I also created a Songweaver and a Templar to fill the slots. Now the only class I don't have is an Aethertech which I have no interest in playing although I do enjoy my Gunslinger.

With nearly all of my characters at max level for so many years I have to admit it is refreshing to actually be leveling a character again even though it doesn't take me that long (one Vandal is at lvl 66, the other is at 77). For so long the only time I even came close was when they had a lvl cap increase. My other two new characters are only at lvl 15. I'm saving them there until I'm done with the Vandals.

Back on subject:

Tho I'm not holding my breath, I haven't gotten my Vandal pack yet so I don't yet know if the skin is as are so many others, yet another Fashion Failure so if one of y'all could post a screenshot I'd graciously appreciate it, and I thank you in advance. 

PS: I was able to edit this in because your post came in as I was writing mine. @Vantheria-DN, thank you for the screenshots. Yup, as I feared, another Fashion Failure!, lol.

6 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I put in a support ticket to have them delete the pieces out of my inventory and they replied that they will do so. Siiiigh. You can probably ask them to rebox it for another toon on your account if you messed up. For me, it wasn't worth the effort lol.

...get cheap cloth items from broker, skin them there and then extract the items or sell them.

On 12/9/2019 at 8:56 AM, Doll-DN said:

Sigh, I wanted to use it on my Cleric.

441707373942276108.gif?v=1

On 12/9/2019 at 11:35 AM, Voltric-DN said:

For real tho? I've been waiting TWO WEEKS to claim this set and now I can't even claim it on the toon I want to? You've had TWO WEEKS to explain this to us. TWO NYERKING WEEKS!

@Vantheria-DN You can try to register the items in the luna wardrobe (if you have space) then see if you can use the skins on any gear.

On 9/12/2019 at 11:53 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

DO NOT ACCEPT THE VANDAL GEAR PACK ON ANY TOON THAT DOESN'T WEAR CLOTH

If you log into the Aion website now and then go to Account > Apply Code, you should be able to apply your Vandal Gear Pack code to your account. From there, you will receive in-game express mail to accept it. Do not accept it on a toon that doesn't wear cloth! They are skin pieces (not stat-armor), but they are only wearable by cloth. They're not "clothing" items, if that makes sense. So you cannot use them to skin onto a character that wears plate/leather/chain. Only the hat is skinnable by other toons.

The pieces are NOT tradeable/brokerable, but they ARE account warehouse storable. So if you messed up, you can put them in your account warehouse.

EDIT: Never mind, they cannot be stored in the account warehouse either. gg.

LYt0BIM.jpg

Furthermore, if you do not like the skin, just don't take it. It can't be vendor/sold and it cannot be destroyed out of your inventory.

Too late for me, I got confused and I chose the wrong character, but it will be okay it is just a skin. :)

Archived