Forums

NCsoft support NOT REPLYING? WTF?

GenericUser7135

14 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

You didn't answer if anyone else might have or had access to your account.

Really? Is that a question? 

nyerk no man nobody touch my account

Damn I think I need big rewards for ncsoft misstake.

This is what I found out.

They (ncsoft) took out money from my credit card. I confirm with card company that they couldn't found charge back because THE TRASACTION WAS COMPLETE!!!! NCSOFT ALREADY TOOK MY MONEY.

I PURCHASED ON SEP 5TH AND MONEY GOT OUT ON SEP 6TH

I AM TICKETING RITE NOW 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BEAT-DN said:

i make around $30k+ (net profit) a month i wouldnt do funny stuff for only $10, $20, $50...

so people who think i hiding something or not telling the true please walk away.

update i checked my bank again they were saying that it could be merchants erorr (NCsoft),

paypal gave me case numbers but there are no case going on how there are even case on paypal?

on ticket i told NCsoft i would F pay whatever NCsoft think i claim charge back... but no reply for that question.

If I made 30k+ per month, I'd say screw the locked account and just buy my way to another fully geared toon lol.  Good lord.

18 minutes ago, Jaimie-KT said:

If I made 30k+ per month, I'd say screw the locked account and just buy my way to another fully geared toon lol.  Good lord.

That's you, not me. It Is stupid giving up my things. Maybe you dont know but people make good money doesn't mean they will give up there stuff.

Just jealous? Or no brain? I make that money with hard working. Why would someone will be stupid to give up their thing because of they make good money? 

Are you stupid?

Maybe that's why you can't make that much money

as you said "IF I have....."

If you just jealous I understand.

People are trying to help you, Beat. But you are making it harder and harder to have sympathy.

First, who gives an aerial copulation how much money you make? Why share that kind of information? How much you do or do no make doesn't have any baring on your account being banned.

Second, stop attacking everyone who asks you a question or makes a suggestion. If you wanted to be cuddled and treated like a wounded child, you should have called your mom and not posted on these forums.

Now.. one more time. Try and relax. Stop bumping your ticket. Every time you do, you put it at the BOTTOM of the pile of tickets to be answered. You shouldn't respond to your ticket again until they respond to you. Or you could start a new ticket with the full information and then don't touch that one until you get an answer. I would suggest that you put in the date of that last purchase and provide proof that it was paid by your bank/paypal. I would ask for the date of the charge back and the amount. Lastly I would ask for the ticket to be escalated to a manager. Then wait. Don't bump it. 

10 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

People are trying to help you, Beat. But you are making it harder and harder to have sympathy.

First, who gives an aerial copulation how much money you make? Why share that kind of information? How much you do or do no make doesn't have any baring on your account being banned.

Second, stop attacking everyone who asks you a question or makes a suggestion. If you wanted to be cuddled and treated like a wounded child, you should have called your mom and not posted on these forums.

Now.. one more time. Try and relax. Stop bumping your ticket. Every time you do, you put it at the BOTTOM of the pile of tickets to be answered. You shouldn't respond to your ticket again until they respond to you. Or you could start a new ticket with the full information and then don't touch that one until you get an answer. I would suggest that you put in the date of that last purchase and provide proof that it was paid by your bank/paypal. I would ask for the date of the charge back and the amount. Lastly I would ask for the ticket to be escalated to a manager. Then wait. Don't bump it. 

I do not try to attack anyone. If you felt that way. My apology.

The reason open up how much I make, was to try to help understand my situation "i wouldn't lie for few dollars" 

It got me offended when some of you asking do I hide something.

Look at jaimie post. Is that help me anything? Sound like he just jealous or something.

Well for the ticket I am waiting on reply.

We don't know you and are brainstorming to try and understand how this might have happened to you. I don't think Jaimie was out of line. Posting your salary made me raise an eyebrow, too.

You may not be hiding anything, but realize that many people who post here are liars. If you aren't lying, you would be the exception and not the rule.

Good luck with the ticket. Remember.. don't touch it. Wait for them to answer you first. 

24 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

We don't know you and are brainstorming to try and understand how this might have happened to you. I don't think Jaimie was out of line. Posting your salary made me raise an eyebrow, too.

You may not be hiding anything, but realize that many people who post here are liars. If you aren't lying, you would be the exception and not the rule.

Good luck with the ticket. Remember.. don't touch it. Wait for them to answer you first. 

really Aly? you think Jaimie wasnt out of line?

he told me to forget about my account and go ahead make new account?

whouldnt you be offended when you are my situation? i dont know man, i am not here to fight i am here to share and get some advise but some of them try to be an ass...

yeah i am waiting on reply i hope they will do soon.

Just now, BEAT-DN said:

really Aly? you think Jaimie wasnt out of line?

he told me to forget about my account and go ahead make new account?

whouldnt you be offended when you are my situation? i dont know man, i am not here to fight i am here to share and get some advise but some of them try to be an ass...

yeah i am waiting on reply i hope they will do soon.

The moment you mentioned your income, you opened yourself up to trolls. Think about what you said sounded to the rest of us. "I'm a rich man! I wouldn't risk my account for $50. That's nothing to me!" Meanwhile for many of us, $50 is a lot of money. So by trying to show us what a wealthy man you are, you showed us how little an account really means since you could just buy another.

You have been very defensive. Can you admit that? I just asked if someone might have borrowed or logged into your account from or for you. That's not an odd concept. And you jumped down my throat.

Anyway, yeah. I hope you get an answer soon.

1 minute ago, Aly-DN said:

The moment you mentioned your income, you opened yourself up to trolls. Think about what you said sounded to the rest of us. "I'm a rich man! I wouldn't risk my account for $50. That's nothing to me!" Meanwhile for many of us, $50 is a lot of money. So by trying to show us what a wealthy man you are, you showed us how little an account really means since you could just buy another.

You have been very defensive. Can you admit that? I just asked if someone might have borrowed or logged into your account from or for you. That's not an odd concept. And you jumped down my throat.

Anyway, yeah. I hope you get an answer soon.

i already apologize i think about me being offended.

i wasnt trying to say i am rich and powerful... simply i was trying to explain i wouldnt lie about money. (it was fastest way to explain i wouldnt hide or lie about it, maybe i was wrong rather people got offended about it)

JakeToday at 11:30

Hello,

Thank you for your patience while we reviewed your issue.

Unfortunately, we cannot re-bill you for purchases made on your account if those purchases were reversed or chargedback, and repayment is not an option.
Chargebacks and reversals will be reviewed by our payment processor. If we receive notification from our payment processor that your payments are too high risk to continue to allow, the account will be closed. Also, I know this is very frustrating on your part but we can't do anything unless the chargebacks are reversed so please refrain from using profanities as it will not help with resolving your issue. Again, we can only recommend that you coordinate with PayPal and the financial institution regarding the chargebacks.

We will automatically unblock the account once all the chargebacks are reversed and the funds are returned to us. Until then, I'm afraid we can't help you regarding this issue.

Kind regards,

Jake
NCSOFT Support Team

this is what i got reply from ncsoft.

So you didn't remain calm and cussed them out? Not a good move. Remember.. you want something from these people. Calling them names and cussing like a sailor isn't going to make them want to help you.

They maintain that you made chargebacks. If you didn't, then someone did. Figure out who are get them reversed or you can kiss that account goodbye. Right now your account is a high risk. Keep in mind that when someone (not specifically you) does a chargeback, NCSoft has to pay the penalties. It's not just that they don't get the money for the services they provided. They have to pay over and above that. That's why this is the one single way you can get your account perma banned with no chance of reversal.

8 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

So you didn't remain calm and cussed them out? Not a good move. Remember.. you want something from these people. Calling them names and cussing like a sailor isn't going to make them want to help you.

They maintain that you made chargebacks. If you didn't, then someone did. Figure out who are get them reversed or you can kiss that account goodbye. Right now your account is a high risk. Keep in mind that when someone (not specifically you) does a chargeback, NCSoft has to pay the penalties. It's not just that they don't get the money for the services they provided. They have to pay over and above that. That's why this is the one single way you can get your account perma banned with no chance of reversal.

yeah i agree with you everything you said man

i didnt cussed them out from the beginning, i start do that due to late reply and i sent prove of pictures that they took out money already but they keep on saying samething over and over again... that made me angry.

i couldnt help, my bank said no charge back dispute on record but paypal said i have dispute for payments and pyapal told me i gotta talk with my bank but bank cant found charge back... i am getting tired...

1 hour ago, BEAT-DN said:

my bank said no charge back dispute on record but paypal said i have dispute for payments and pyapal told me i gotta talk with my bank but bank cant found charge back... i am getting tired...

What might have occurred is you made a payment via PayPal with the payment method being your bank account or credit card -- as in, the payment is THROUGH PayPal, but ultimately comes from your bank/credit card. So what could have happened is PayPal went to pull the money from your bank account/credit card and your bank/card was like, "Hey wait a minute, this looks like it could be a fraudulent charge, we're going to stop this withdrawal from happening to protect him." So PayPal stopped their attempt to withdraw the money from your bank account/credit card and canceled the charge. NCsoft had already sent their product at this point, so they see it as a "chargeback." It's not technically a chargeback because PayPal never actually FINISHED the transaction. So to PayPal, it's just a canceled transaction -- PayPal sees a "chargeback" as a finished transaction which you then AFTER THE FACT said, "Hey I changed my mind and don't want this, please give me a refund."

Another possibility is the transaction from your bank/credit card is still pending. Like, it hasn't fully completed processing, so PayPal can't see it yet.

Could you contact your bank/credit card and ask them to perform a trace on the charge to see if it fully completed to PayPal? I know you said your bank doesn't see a chargeback, but ask them specifically if the transaction completed -- as in, "Is this transaction still pending or has it fully completed?"

One more thing if you're willing to do so -- you could post a screenshot here of your PayPal summary page and the transaction page. Black out any private details, of course. Just so we can see what it looks like on PayPal's end. I have a lot of experience with PayPal from both a buyer and a seller standpoint, so I might be able to see something out of place. Barring wanting to do that, here is an example of a SUCCESSFUL PayPal transaction for NCsoft. Compare it to yours and see if any of the wording is different.

H6Wy5l6.jpg

5 hours ago, BEAT-DN said:

That's you, not me. It Is stupid giving up my things. Maybe you dont know but people make good money doesn't mean they will give up there stuff.

Just jealous? Or no brain? I make that money with hard working. Why would someone will be stupid to give up their thing because of they make good money? 

Are you stupid?

Maybe that's why you can't make that much money

as you said "IF I have....."

If you just jealous I understand.

Umm. Are you ok there bud?  Why on earth would I be jealous of a guy losing his mind over a video game account?  Also why would you assume that you’re the only person out there who works hard?  I imagine most people on here - including all those who are offering you advice to help you out - work hard at what they do. NCSoft might care about how much money you make, and funnel into their pockets, but the rest of us don’t care at all. If you did nothing wrong you’ll get your account back. So relax and figure it out. They wouldn’t have locked your account for a chargeback if it hadn’t happened.  Hell they hardly lock/ban accounts for anything. 

Oh and to comment on that last part of your post, most people don’t make 30k a month.  Doesn’t make us jealous that you apparently do, it means the rest of us have normal jobs  

Have a good one skippy, hopefully you get your pixels back.  But if for some reason you don’t, I’m sure you can afford to p2w and get it all back.

3 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

What might have occurred is you made a payment via PayPal with the payment method being your bank account or credit card -- as in, the payment is THROUGH PayPal, but ultimately comes from your bank/credit card. So what could have happened is PayPal went to pull the money from your bank account/credit card and your bank/card was like, "Hey wait a minute, this looks like it could be a fraudulent charge, we're going to stop this withdrawal from happening to protect him." So PayPal stopped their attempt to withdraw the money from your bank account/credit card and canceled the charge. NCsoft had already sent their product at this point, so they see it as a "chargeback." It's not technically a chargeback because PayPal never actually FINISHED the transaction. So to PayPal, it's just a canceled transaction -- PayPal sees a "chargeback" as a finished transaction which you then AFTER THE FACT said, "Hey I changed my mind and don't want this, please give me a refund."

Another possibility is the transaction from your bank/credit card is still pending. Like, it hasn't fully completed processing, so PayPal can't see it yet.

Could you contact your bank/credit card and ask them to perform a trace on the charge to see if it fully completed to PayPal? I know you said your bank doesn't see a chargeback, but ask them specifically if the transaction completed -- as in, "Is this transaction still pending or has it fully completed?"

One more thing if you're willing to do so -- you could post a screenshot here of your PayPal summary page and the transaction page. Black out any private details, of course. Just so we can see what it looks like on PayPal's end. I have a lot of experience with PayPal from both a buyer and a seller standpoint, so I might be able to see something out of place. Barring wanting to do that, here is an example of a SUCCESSFUL PayPal transaction for NCsoft. Compare it to yours and see if any of the wording is different.

H6Wy5l6.jpg

Thanks for help I will try that. What you just explain clear my head real good.

Again thank you ^^ 

28 minutes ago, Jaimie-KT said:

Umm. Are you ok there bud?  Why on earth would I be jealous of a guy losing his mind over a video game account?  Also why would you assume that you’re the only person out there who works hard?  I imagine most people on here - including all those who are offering you advice to help you out - work hard at what they do. NCSoft might care about how much money you make, and funnel into their pockets, but the rest of us don’t care at all. If you did nothing wrong you’ll get your account back. So relax and figure it out. They wouldn’t have locked your account for a chargeback if it hadn’t happened.  Hell they hardly lock/ban accounts for anything. 

Oh and to comment on that last part of your post, most people don’t make 30k a month.  Doesn’t make us jealous that you apparently do, it means the rest of us have normal jobs  

Have a good one skippy, hopefully you get your pixels back.  But if for some reason you don’t, I’m sure you can afford to p2w and get it all back.

What's wrong with me? Nothing wrong. You are the one who start saying stupid shit like oh you have enough money, forget about your blocked account just go pay more for new account.

Are you really? Dumb enough give up on your stuff cuz you make good income? What's wrong with you man? Go ahead give up on your stuff, I am not a loser giving up on my stuff. 

Atleast I will try to get it back.

I can't think of any other reason that's why maybe jealous? Or something? Why are you try to trolling here? 

Having done customer support work (not for NCsoft):

If you start cussing at me, my will to go out of my way to help you goes goodbye. I'll help you, but I won't go Disney service for you.

Seriously, even if you are mad and frustrated, you have to keep a cool head. No one wants to deal with some colossal douche of a customer who is just cussing them out for something that isn't their fault/they can't control. They're not getting paid near enough for that.

2 hours ago, BEAT-DN said:

What's wrong with me? Nothing wrong. You are the one who start saying stupid shit like oh you have enough money, forget about your blocked account just go pay more for new account.

Are you really? Dumb enough give up on your stuff cuz you make good income? What's wrong with you man? Go ahead give up on your stuff, I am not a loser giving up on my stuff. 

Atleast I will try to get it back.

I can't think of any other reason that's why maybe jealous? Or something? Why are you try to trolling here? 

I am going to assume that sarcasm isn't something that you're picking up... 

Regardless, no the first post I made wasn't me trolling you.  It was me simply saying that if you're getting jerked around this much by the company I would just start over.  The second post, yes was me trolling you a little bit because you're being absurd.

The fact of the matter is if your account hadn't been attached to something sketchy - in this case a charge back - then it wouldn't have been locked/banned.  NCSoft isn't going to stop someone from playing who PAYS THEM MONEY IN A F2P GAME, unless something is going on that would give them reason to suspend that account.  

And Cheesecake is correct - the more you harass them and the more rude you are when you are contacting them, the more difficult a time you're going to have.  Sit back, calm the hell down and do something else while you try and figure out what's going on.  The person responding to your e-mails isn't at fault here bud, so don't take it out on them.  Go outside and take a walk or something.  Hell, go take a trip on your private helicopter or something.  Do something other than freak out on the forum - which isn't going to help you anyway because none of us work for them.

10 hours ago, Jaimie-KT said:

I am going to assume that sarcasm isn't something that you're picking up... 

Regardless, no the first post I made wasn't me trolling you.  It was me simply saying that if you're getting jerked around this much by the company I would just start over.  The second post, yes was me trolling you a little bit because you're being absurd.

The fact of the matter is if your account hadn't been attached to something sketchy - in this case a charge back - then it wouldn't have been locked/banned.  NCSoft isn't going to stop someone from playing who PAYS THEM MONEY IN A F2P GAME, unless something is going on that would give them reason to suspend that account.  

And Cheesecake is correct - the more you harass them and the more rude you are when you are contacting them, the more difficult a time you're going to have.  Sit back, calm the hell down and do something else while you try and figure out what's going on.  The person responding to your e-mails isn't at fault here bud, so don't take it out on them.  Go outside and take a walk or something.  Hell, go take a trip on your private helicopter or something.  Do something other than freak out on the forum - which isn't going to help you anyway because none of us work for them.

The way you said on very first post. You asked me to forget about my account which is very offensive for me anyone. Who the nyerk are you telling me to give up on my account. Dont try to be nice now. 

You could've said stuff like above from the beginning. Dont you think you being rude on first post? 

Forget about my threat go make more money. 

Private jet? lol me making good income made you sad? I dont know about other but I am for sure you dont have Jack shit since you keep mentioning "wealthy" 

I am sorry I am not only making good money but also my family business is multi 6 figure income every year. My family built Guam air base, international air port for korea and Saudis Arabia and more. Are you going to make fun of it too?

Just WALK AWAY 

5 hours ago, BEAT-DN said:

The way you said on very first post. You asked me to forget about my account which is very offensive for me anyone. Who the nyerk are you telling me to give up on my account. Dont try to be nice now. 

You could've said stuff like above from the beginning. Dont you think you being rude on first post? 

Forget about my threat go make more money. 

Private jet? lol me making good income made you sad? I dont know about other but I am for sure you dont have Jack shit since you keep mentioning "wealthy" 

I am sorry I am not only making good money but also my family business is multi 6 figure income every year. My family built Guam air base, international air port for korea and Saudis Arabia and more. Are you going to make fun of it too?

Just WALK AWAY 

And again for the people in the back (and by "people in the back" I mean you, because your reading comprehension isn't amazing) I wasn't being rude or offensive.  I made a comment about your current situation that has been clearly upsetting you.  You've been ranting on here for a couple of days now, being verbally abusive to customer service, and in the end getting nowhere with it.  So yes, I would have started a new account and been playing the game I like. Also, I would be participating in the three events that are currently going on, and at least having fun while waiting for the situation to be resolved.

Also, I don't care how much money you make - generally the only people who care about how much money they make are people who brag about it on forums ;)  Might shock you, but I have a job that pays quite well and I'm very good at it.  So not to worry, no jealousy on my end regarding you and your family's riches.  Keep making that money bud!  And if you ever get your account back you can keep paying for the servers so the rest of us can play too lol.

Oh boi oh boi.

No one gives a rats ass for your income dude. At all. Like, really. Nor about how much your family business is worth. Not even if you are breathing at this point. I mean that and I'm sure that support thinks the same right now.

Create another account and start over (not really since you are going to p2w anyways) was the best advice ever.

1 hour ago, Serilda-DN said:

You are not helping your cause with that Attitude, beat.

yeah you are right but that jaimie start being rude first, say "oh go find another account to play on"...

i know people dont give a F about how much other make, i said my income because someone asking me do i hiding anything or something so fastest way to explain was i do not care about $50-$20-$10 etc. maybe that offended him but why? i didnt talk about him... i wouldnt be mad or dislike when someone said how much they make or how rich they are, it is them not me. if jaimie truly didnt care about how much i make why even post on this threat talk about my income? does his first post help me anything? i think he want to troll me since i told my income which is i cant think of anything but pure jealousy.

anyway finally i found out what went wrong, it was paypal who tried to use my old credit card, well i call my old credit company and they will cancel it.

3 hours ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

Oh boi oh boi.

No one gives a rats ass for your income dude. At all. Like, really. Nor about how much your family business is worth. Not even if you are breathing at this point. I mean that and I'm sure that support thinks the same right now.

Create another account and start over (not really since you are going to p2w anyways) was the best advice ever.

yeah i dont care about what other make and how rich they are too, but jaimie's first post looks like he cares.

i was just try to explain i am not the person who lie about money (payments) so i have to bring up my income.

i dont know how can one be offended by hearing others income if they truly dont give a rats.

Archived