Jump to content
Cyan

Haunted Energy Item Reward List

Recommended Posts

Cyan   

Hi Daevas! Below you can find the items available from the Haunted Energy event. You can find full event details here.

Purification Box

Essence Core Stigma Sack
Tempering Solution Omega Enchantment Stone
Sea Feast Armor Box Wave Song Armor Box
Large Greater Supplements Bag (Mythic) Magic Diogenite Bundle
Dye: True White Dye: True Black
Fragmented Spinel (x500) Ancient Coin (x3)
Golden Wing Mark (x3)  

 

Large Purification Box

Berdin's Lucky Star (x3) Major Felicitous Socketing Box (Mythic)
Essence Core Prismatic Bubble
Tempering Solution Omega Enchantment Stone
Sea Feast Armor Box Wave Song Armor Box
Large Greater Supplements Bag (Mythic) Magic Diogenite Bundle
Fragmented Spinel (x1500) Ancient Coin (x30)
Golden Wing Mark (x9)  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hi Daevas! Below you can find the items available from the Haunted Energy event. You can find full event details here.

Purification Box

Essence Core Stigma Sack
Tempering Solution Omega Enchantment Stone
Sea Feast Armor Box Wave Song Armor Box
Large Greater Supplements Bag (Mythic) Magic Diogenite Bundle
Dye: True White Dye: True Black
Fragmented Spinel (x500) Ancient Coin (x3)
Golden Wing Mark (x3)  

 

Large Purification Box

Berdin's Lucky Star (x3) Major Felicitous Socketing Box (Mythic)
Essence Core Prismatic Bubble
Tempering Solution Omega Enchantment Stone
Sea Feast Armor Box Wave Song Armor Box
Large Greater Supplements Bag (Mythic) Magic Diogenite Bundle
Fragmented Spinel (x1500) Ancient Coin (x30)
Golden Wing Mark (x9)  

 

So we get sea feast/ wave song armor boxes, what about sea feast weapon boxes???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cyan, I asked on Aion Official FB page about the Sea Feast and Wave Song Weapon Skins as event rewards or straight from the BCM. Is there anything the community can do to get it poppin? Maybe all dress up as Asmos and Elyos in front of the Aion NA headquarters in love of Sea Fest and Wave weapon skins? Also when will all weapon skins be available to buy of BCM again including for AetherTechs! Oh and the candy Pureheart & Heartseekers weapon skins...and my friend want the watermelon daggers! Please let the Pureheart & Heartseeker weapon skins be tradeable for all the community can enjoy their unique look. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noona-DN   
Posted (edited)

Can we do something about this loot table, even possibly add in Skill Boost Reassignment Scrolls? These rewards are lackluster at best, it's not much incentive to participate. The skins can be bought or gotten in game with relative ease..

Edited by Friendzoned-KR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Cyan said:
Golden Wing Mark (x9)  

Hi Dear Cyan. do you can remove the golden wing mark i really hate it when open big box on SFT event :(

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vectors-SL said:

 

lol don't bother ask to take it out ppl have ask for it more like cry for it on the forums so now ncsoft be like you 1 it take it and we are we cant take it anymore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boyka-DN   
Posted (edited)

WTT the Golden Mark Wings for Blood Medals at least pls no more golden wings :$ just if possible

Edited by PandaHug-IS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryos-KT   
Posted (edited)

Give it time. There is still like one more hour left to go.

Edit:

They go up just as I say that. I call conspiracy.

Edited by Bryos-TM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Etnaa-DN   

https://twitter.com/L2andAionOps

 

that gives up to the min "up and down"  aion times =3

12 hours ago, Friendzoned-KR said:

Can we do something about this loot table, even possibly add in Skill Boost Reassignment Scrolls? These rewards are lackluster at best, it's not much incentive to participate. The skins can be bought or gotten in game with relative ease..

come to tm i have about 450 on me sell u dirt cheap =3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seira-DN   

if there's any chance to replace the Ancient Coins/Dyes for Miniums? 

I understand why the Golden Wing Marks are still there but ancient coin its kinda old content and almost no use unless for Unbinding stones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im a little lost. maybe i missed something

 

it says we can get 9 charms a day but can only turn in 3 sachets....so....why 9 charms instead of just 3 if we cant repeat it...

 

also...harrowing omens do they randomly spawn in spots where reg omens spawn or do they have another loc?

 

thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Forced-KR said:

Im a little lost. maybe i missed something

 

it says we can get 9 charms a day but can only turn in 3 sachets....so....why 9 charms instead of just 3 if we cant repeat it...

 

This ^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyan   
21 hours ago, Dreamful-KR said:

Cyan, I asked on Aion Official FB page about the Sea Feast and Wave Song Weapon Skins as event rewards or straight from the BCM. Is there anything the community can do to get it poppin? Maybe all dress up as Asmos and Elyos in front of the Aion NA headquarters in love of Sea Fest and Wave weapon skins? Also when will all weapon skins be available to buy of BCM again including for AetherTechs! Oh and the candy Pureheart & Heartseekers weapon skins...and my friend want the watermelon daggers! Please let the Pureheart & Heartseeker weapon skins be tradeable for all the community can enjoy their unique look. 

I will re-bump this to the item overlords.

Also, the next events will have some of the items requested here so look forward to them towards the end of the month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a bit confused, we get 9 charms a day, but the quest only requires 3 charms...and it's only repeatable once a day. The captured omens and charms are not account tradable nor tradable to others for that matter. Was there a reason to get 9 charms a day at all? O_o Or, am I completely missing something because my brain is dead from SFT...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Forced-KR said:

Im a little lost. maybe i missed something

 

it says we can get 9 charms a day but can only turn in 3 sachets....so....why 9 charms instead of just 3 if we cant repeat it...

 

also...harrowing omens do they randomly spawn in spots where reg omens spawn or do they have another loc?

 

thanks!

Same question I've been doing to anyone I know and no one knows this reason!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello all,

It's just a supposition but look at this:

You stay in game at least 3 hours today and collect 9 charms. You take the time to transform yours 9 charms into 9 sealed sachets onto Owmens mobs. Indeed to day you wont be able to exchange more than 3 sealed sachets for 5 utlra-good-reward-purification-boxes, but tomorrow suppose you wont have any time to do this but you still have 2min to login, then you will already have all the necessarry stuff to do the exchange again.
I think that is the purpose.
I suppose that most of player will have tons of charms at the end of the event that will not be useable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryos-KT   
7 hours ago, Forced-KR said:

also...harrowing omens do they randomly spawn in spots where reg omens spawn or do they have another loc?

Harrowing Omens have their own spawn points, usually near the regular Omens. They have less spawn points logically, but they are up as much time as other Omens. Easy to come by.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Cyan said:

I will re-bump this to the item overlords.

Also, the next events will have some of the items requested here so look forward to them towards the end of the month.

Thanks so much! 😘😘😘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×