Haunted Energy Item Reward List

Cyan

• Aion Team

Hi Daevas! Below you can find the items available from the Haunted Energy event. You can find full event details here.

Purification Box

Essence Core Stigma Sack
Tempering Solution Omega Enchantment Stone
Sea Feast Armor Box Wave Song Armor Box
Large Greater Supplements Bag (Mythic) Magic Diogenite Bundle
Dye: True White Dye: True Black
Fragmented Spinel (x500) Ancient Coin (x3)
Golden Wing Mark (x3)  

Large Purification Box

Berdin's Lucky Star (x3) Major Felicitous Socketing Box (Mythic)
Essence Core Prismatic Bubble
Fragmented Spinel (x1500) Ancient Coin (x30)
Golden Wing Mark (x9)  

• Cyan unlocked this topic
  • Cyan pinned this topic
5 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hi Daevas! Below you can find the items available from the Haunted Energy event. You can find full event details here.

Purification Box

Essence Core Stigma Sack
Dye: True White Dye: True Black
Fragmented Spinel (x500) Ancient Coin (x3)
Golden Wing Mark (x3)  

Large Purification Box

Berdin's Lucky Star (x3) Major Felicitous Socketing Box (Mythic)
Essence Core Prismatic Bubble
Fragmented Spinel (x1500) Ancient Coin (x30)
Golden Wing Mark (x9)  

So we get sea feast/ wave song armor boxes, what about sea feast weapon boxes???

Cyan, I asked on Aion Official FB page about the Sea Feast and Wave Song Weapon Skins as event rewards or straight from the BCM. Is there anything the community can do to get it poppin? Maybe all dress up as Asmos and Elyos in front of the Aion NA headquarters in love of Sea Fest and Wave weapon skins? Also when will all weapon skins be available to buy of BCM again including for AetherTechs! Oh and the candy Pureheart & Heartseekers weapon skins...and my friend want the watermelon daggers! Please let the Pureheart & Heartseeker weapon skins be tradeable for all the community can enjoy their unique look. 

https://twitter.com/L2andAionOps

that gives up to the min "up and down"  aion times =3

12 hours ago, Friendzoned-KR said:

Can we do something about this loot table, even possibly add in Skill Boost Reassignment Scrolls? These rewards are lackluster at best, it's not much incentive to participate. The skins can be bought or gotten in game with relative ease..

come to tm i have about 450 on me sell u dirt cheap =3

Im a little lost. maybe i missed something

it says we can get 9 charms a day but can only turn in 3 sachets....so....why 9 charms instead of just 3 if we cant repeat it...

also...harrowing omens do they randomly spawn in spots where reg omens spawn or do they have another loc?

thanks!

• Aion Team
21 hours ago, Dreamful-KR said:

Cyan, I asked on Aion Official FB page about the Sea Feast and Wave Song Weapon Skins as event rewards or straight from the BCM. Is there anything the community can do to get it poppin? Maybe all dress up as Asmos and Elyos in front of the Aion NA headquarters in love of Sea Fest and Wave weapon skins? Also when will all weapon skins be available to buy of BCM again including for AetherTechs! Oh and the candy Pureheart & Heartseekers weapon skins...and my friend want the watermelon daggers! Please let the Pureheart & Heartseeker weapon skins be tradeable for all the community can enjoy their unique look. 

I will re-bump this to the item overlords.

Also, the next events will have some of the items requested here so look forward to them towards the end of the month.

I'm a bit confused, we get 9 charms a day, but the quest only requires 3 charms...and it's only repeatable once a day. The captured omens and charms are not account tradable nor tradable to others for that matter. Was there a reason to get 9 charms a day at all? O_o Or, am I completely missing something because my brain is dead from SFT...

6 hours ago, Forced-KR said:

Im a little lost. maybe i missed something

it says we can get 9 charms a day but can only turn in 3 sachets....so....why 9 charms instead of just 3 if we cant repeat it...

also...harrowing omens do they randomly spawn in spots where reg omens spawn or do they have another loc?

thanks!

Same question I've been doing to anyone I know and no one knows this reason!

Hello all,

It's just a supposition but look at this:

You stay in game at least 3 hours today and collect 9 charms. You take the time to transform yours 9 charms into 9 sealed sachets onto Owmens mobs. Indeed to day you wont be able to exchange more than 3 sealed sachets for 5 utlra-good-reward-purification-boxes, but tomorrow suppose you wont have any time to do this but you still have 2min to login, then you will already have all the necessarry stuff to do the exchange again.
I think that is the purpose.
I suppose that most of player will have tons of charms at the end of the event that will not be useable.

7 hours ago, Forced-KR said:

Harrowing Omens have their own spawn points, usually near the regular Omens. They have less spawn points logically, but they are up as much time as other Omens. Easy to come by.

Archived