Haunted Energy Item Reward List

Cyan

5 hours ago, Vantheria-IS said:

We're getting a lot of broken crystal balls lately... I wonder if NCsoft is planning an event where we can turn them all in for rewards... *puts on tin foil hat and hoards crystal balls*

That would be fantastic!  The first day of the event I had to kill 142 Omens to get the items to do the second quest.  Yesterday, another 52.  So if we EVER have to turn in crystal balls for an event reward?  I'm there! lol.

@Cyan, here is some non-rude feedback about this event in case you guys decide to implement it again sometime in the future.

I would recommend either 1. increase the amount of spawn locations for the regular omens or 2. increase the chances of receiving harrowed charms from those regular omens. Right now, it is difficult to find an "unclaimed" omen around the maps; even the ones on the far corners of the map are often camped. We can't help it because it could take 30-45 minutes just to get our 3 harrowed charms. Once merge comes in a couple days, it will be much worse, and many people won't even be able to do the daily quests simply for not being able to find an omen that isn't being killed already. I think this is a cute event and simple to complete, so just a suggestion that I hope can be taken into account. :)

Agreed!.. Now that merge has happened there isnt a place left on the map to find an omen not being camped already. Now some ppl have no problems intruding on that person and ks them, but for those of us who arent rude... it would be nice to see more omens spawned or higher drop rate on the charms so we can do the daily and move on with our lives. Other than that its not a bad event for the rewards.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived