Anniversary Coin every hour problem?

Spirithq-KT

4 hours ago, 1s8B7B8-KT said:

some people aren't getting 'em. For example, me

FQHqoDo.png

I have precisely the same problem. I'm only receiving the 10th Anniversary Coins as Prestige player, but not the other coins as non-Prestige player. So I'm getting the same amount of coins than a non-Prestige player might get. I have already sent a ticket. It seems there are more people affected.

'Earn 1 Anniversary Coin every hour you’re logged in (up to a maximum of 5 per day, per character). Prestige Society members will earn 2 coins per hour instead of 1 (up to a maximum of 10 per day, per character)'

Sending a ticket because on 2 different accounts I can only get coins on 2 characters.  The third 'does not have any events you can participate in.'

57 minutes ago, Amarah-KT said:

'Earn 1 Anniversary Coin every hour you’re logged in (up to a maximum of 5 per day, per character). Prestige Society members will earn 2 coins per hour instead of 1 (up to a maximum of 10 per day, per character)'

Sending a ticket because on 2 different accounts I can only get coins on 2 characters.  The third 'does not have any events you can participate in.'

Are all of those characters level 80? You have to be 80 to participate.

I have had a problem like this for years.Basically, the "event" dialog gives incorrect information at times. When you first activate a character after a day or longer, the event dialog can have what I guess you'd call stale data. If you exit to character selection and connect again (after the timeout), the data will be correct. The stale data can have outrageous numbers, like mentioned above. It can also say that you can expect more rewards when you've exhausted your daily supply.

It's a bug, but exiting to character select and reconnecting seems to clear it.

22 minutes ago, Glinda-EK said:

I have had a problem like this for years.Basically, the "event" dialog gives incorrect information at times. When you first activate a character after a day or longer, the event dialog can have what I guess you'd call stale data. If you exit to character selection and connect again (after the timeout), the data will be correct. The stale data can have outrageous numbers, like mentioned above. It can also say that you can expect more rewards when you've exhausted your daily supply.

It's a bug, but exiting to character select and reconnecting seems to clear it.

That bug still exists. However, the problem is not the dialog, but some people don't receive any Anniversary Coin at all after 5 hours.

Archived