Jump to content
Neleth-KT

Do you want to change to Aion ?

Recommended Posts

We all want cheap transparent scrolls,luna craft skins,more skins in GST,All skins in BCM and much more that we want but you know what I can tell none of that will ever happen.
I saw many politicians behave being a good child hoping they will give them minister positions but that's never happened,nobody will give you anything just because you being good.Everything need an effort and you need to fight for yourself.

So how we fight as free to play players ? without money ? just average person without anything ? Some people believed this game running by whales because they paid most they owned the game.
We can do protest every weekend by not going siege not going PvP instances not going outside town to be targets of the whales.That's all you have to do you can do everything such as going instances,craft,event anything excepted PvP activity this will cause whales a trouble because they can't play without F2P players and money from whales will stop then NCwest have to find out what's wrong with Aion and they will listen to us what we want.

If you do believed you can change Aion F2P or not just copy this thread link and post in LFG in your server to let everybody join in this protest.
Tell your friends about this.

Edited by Neleth-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   

I don't think you thought this through, Neleth.

Your idea to "punish" NCWest is to hurt yourself. Let's take a look at this:

  • No Siege - missing 2 out of 4 sieges each week = less legendaries from end-of-season ranking & siege rewards; missing two altars means less stellium
  • No PvP Instances - less enchantment stones & ridium + lugbug quests
  • No going into OW - less GP from daily kill quest + unable to finish lugbug daily and risk of not being able to finish weekly lugbug + unable to do instances in OW areas + less stellium

You might not care personally about any of these things. (And since your list of demands are all about cosmetics, you probably don't.) But many many other free to play players do.

You wouldn't punish the "whales" at all. They would either kill each other or kill bots or login an enemy alt and kill that to complete their dailies. They would fight one another at sieges and instances or.. login enemy alts and get a free win (which many do anyway). 

You need to really think before believing that "whales" (those that drop thousands of $$s on this game) are ruining this or any game. Imagine a game with just whales. As long as they don't get bored, the game will continue. Now imagine a game with just free players. It will close. Guaranteed. Ofc for a healthy game, you need a nice blend of both. But I think you can take my meaning. Keep in mind that gaming companies do not publish games out of the goodness of their hearts. They are businesses and exist to make money. No money = No game.

FYI.. transparent scrolls are cheap as chips right now. They are selling on the BCM for 1 NCoin. ONE. And they are dropping from the events like candy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am going to ask an easy question, Neleth, why are you still here if you don't like anything about the game or game producer?

I count no less than 3 threads in the last week that you are complaining about NCWest and Aion in general.  Why not just move on or it'll look like you concur with all the changes that have been installed over the years.

A true mark of insanity is doing the same thing over and over getting the same result but expecting a different outcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, PlumbCrazy-DN said:

I am going to ask an easy question, Neleth, why are you still here if you don't like anything about the game or game producer?

I count no less than 3 threads in the last week that you are complaining about NCWest and Aion in general.  Why not just move on or it'll look like you concur with all the changes that have been installed over the years.

A true mark of insanity is doing the same thing over and over getting the same result but expecting a different outcome.

First there's no evidence that Einstein has spoken that sentence.

Second I have my right to post anything I like or do not like same as you do.

And Aly if the game won't be bored just whales the game won't be F2P in the first place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never quoted Einstein, Brainiac.

Second what right do you have to come after my right to ask you a simple question.

Oh a question which you dodged btw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Neleth-KTWhat you are not grasping the concept of is that big spenders are not spending so they can PvP they spend so the can progress their character. Even if you stopped participating that would not stop them from spending because to them spending on this game is still worth it.

I have yet to meet a big spender that actually wants PvP they want their character to be strong in-case of PvP.

 

P.S why not group up. F2P outnumber the big spenders 50-3 you could easily beat them if you united the f2p playerbase :).

Edited by HealingSquid-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

P.S why not group up. F2P outnumber the big spenders 50-3 you could easily beat them if you united the f2p playerbase :).

Yep let's go 50 vs 3 at Tenacity or 100 vs 6 at ID, maybe some other 15 F2P wanna help me take Gundam down at Discipline hehe? :P

Edited by DevilNest-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 15/9/2019 at 1:36 AM, Neleth-KT said:

So how we fight as free to play players ? without money ? just average person without anything ? Some people believed this game running by whales because they paid most they owned the game.

 Adressing the comparision you made the other day about Massive amount of small spenders vs low amount of Big spenders,  NCwest is not cellphone manufacturer Company like Huawei that sells hundreds of thousands of cheap phones and makes their money out of the big of average people instead of the small amount of millionaires.

Here in Aion the situation i s pretty different, is idk 45% of population that never will put money  on the game,  30% of small spenders, 20% of medium spenders and 5% of whales??

and because our population is low and NCwest don't have many attractive products to acquiere for the small & mid spenders (or maybe doesn't need to have?, because whales), like cellphones are in real world, that 5% of whales, completely outweights the sells from small spenders.

 

For exmaple let's do a Comparission, Ranger vs Ranger, Average vs Whale,  DevilNest vs OnionKinght  >_ <

i'm a small spender (almost F2P uwu) , the only thing i buy is Prestige Pack, nothing else, so from 24 months i have been suscribided that is a grand total of 360 dollars, over the course of 3 years that i have been playing in NA.

Now lets catch just a glimpse of what some whales spend. 

 

On 20/9/2018 at 2:27 AM, OnionKnight-DN said:

Cyan said there is a chance that a stigma won't -1 upon fail to enchantment In this week's announcement.unknown.png

But based by my own experience. I have put 32k Ncion in to buy the stigma box(8k for 60stigmas, that is total of 240 stigmas) and I also used all of my alt's stigmas(4x29 stigams) to do the enchantment. There wasn't a single time that the "won't -1"happened. And this should demonstrate how bad my luck is lol.

 

On 31/5/2018 at 1:25 PM, OnionKnight-DN said:

I have used all of my stock (each stigma has 10 pieces and 70 heavy stigma box got previously)and 40k ncoins to make all of my stigmas to +9. Money grind lol.

We are not be able to enchant when there is no preservation buff. So you might think it is hard to make +9 but the fact is it is impossible to do it without event so good luck!

so he just in 2 weeks spent 900 dollars, that is 2.5x more than me in 3 years lmao

How many small spenders like me are needed to offset just ONE whale? you still don't believe the game is being running by whales? game is almost on mainteinance mode milking the remaining whales, as NCwest keep getting money with almost zero investment they don't feel any pressure to make the game better for the rest of the comunity.

 

This is not to shame OnionKinght or anything, in some way i'm grateful to you mate! thx for keeping the servers alive xD
 it's just the only posts i remember of someone posting their money spent.

Edited by DevilNest-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

This is not to shame OnionKinght or anything

Excuse you, his legal name is OnionRing!

Kidding, kidding. :x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019/9/16 at 9:52 AM, DevilNest-KT said:

 

 Adressing the comparision you made the other day about Massive amount of small spenders vs low amount of Big spenders,  NCwest is not cellphone manufacturer Company like Huawei that sells hundreds of thousands of cheap phones and makes their money out of the big of average people instead of the small amount of millionaires.

Here in Aion the situation i s pretty different, is idk 45% of population that never will put money  on the game,  30% of small spenders, 20% of medium spenders and 5% of whales??

and because our population is low and NCwest don't have many attractive products to acquiere for the small & mid spenders (or maybe doesn't need to have?, because whales), like cellphones are in real world, that 5% of whales, completely outweights the sells from small spenders.

 

For exmaple let's do a Comparission, Ranger vs Ranger, Average vs Whale,  DevilNest vs OnionKinght  >_ <

i'm a small spender (almost F2P uwu) , the only thing i buy is Prestige Pack, nothing else, so from 24 months i have been suscribided that is a grand total of 360 dollars, over the course of 3 years that i have been playing in NA.

Now lets catch just a glimpse of what some whales spend. 

 

 

so he just in 2 weeks spent 900 dollars, that is 2.5x more than me in 3 years lmao

How many small spenders like me are needed to offset just ONE whale? you still don't believe the game is being running by whales? game is almost on mainteinance mode milking the remaining whales, as NCwest keep getting money with almost zero investment they don't feel any pressure to make the game better for the rest of the comunity.

 

This is not to shame OnionKinght or anything, in some way i'm grateful to you mate! thx for keeping the servers alive xD
 it's just the only posts i remember of someone posting their money spent.

GG got rekt by Cyan's post feels bad and btw I started play NA in 5.8 damn need catch up with ppl so you know xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×