Aly's Adventures and the Classic Server/flat Earth believers

Arhangelos

7 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

i thinke there is a Plot hole here.... where did the fairy go?

Doesn't matter, she was about to fulfill the wish but the horse told her the truth

12 minutes ago, Jagblade-DN said:

Still there. I think in the original comic the girl wishes that the horse could talk.

Yes the girl asks for a fairy to let her be able to understand animals and then the horse tells her a sad truth.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2020 at 6:52 AM, HealingSquid-KT said:

10/10 got me laughin. To bad i noticed it like months after it was created LOL

Yes this was made in an era that classic server supporters were acting like the flat earth believers. there was a time that we would see a post about classic server on a daily basis, and people would actually comment on what should and what should not be done etc. And there came Aly with her typical response (bored to death to continuously have to reply to the same topic) that a classic server is awful as an idea at this point of the game. Initially should would give arguments and be part of the conversation, at some point all she wanted was to go to a new thread about classic server and post a simple "no" because that thing was getting ridunculous..

e6fdxAc.jpg

iRgNyjY.jpg

I just tried mudfish ping reduction service and boy does it suck, it took my normal 200~250 ping and was spiking it up to 1000, once closing mudfish my ping returned to the normal ones. I tried it because it has pay per traffic so it can cost pennies in the long term (like 3$ for 25GB of game traffic). So far only RTL worked but I am not going to renew it for a game I hardly am active anymore.

But when I was setting up  mudfish this is what I saw, @Aly-DN

COHKqxS.jpg

Archived