Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - September 18, 2019

Cyan

1 hour ago, Arkaida-KT said:

here is an IDEA....Can you guys do something about the instances being ridiculously glitchy?

Few tips for you.

PF boss hitting people who are outside the aoe

You have to start moving as soon as you see Ice Bladed Arrow starting to be cast. You have to be outside of the circle around 50% of the cast. This has always been the case with Aion boss skills; they're going to hit you if you're in range at the 50% cast mark. Sometimes it gets me if I'm in the middle of an animation, but you can also anticipate this skill. It comes after the one skill that makes the outsides of the room a one-shot zone.

FM just not letting people fly who should have flown just fine

I had been having this issue a lot after doing this instance just fine for a year and a half. Then I realized last night it's because I need to put my weapon away. So hit shift+Z or wherever you have that bound and put your weapon away before you try to jump-glide.

the boss would reset for no reason!

I've found the bosses will reset if they go for more than a few seconds without being attacked. For example, I will duo FM and if the other person dies on the jump-glide, I am going to keep attacking the boss until he does the shield and summons the pods. THEN I will resurrect my groupmate.

7 hours ago, Ossus-DN said:

Are you referring to the vandal skin?  It has come in.  You need to log in to the account then apply the code.  Read up Vantheria's post on it and note its 6 pieces of untransferable  skin armor for cloth class only.

I noticed something though.  I had a 3rd account with only AT & SM at 80 but they did not receive any code for the rewards.  Seems like its only if you had created a Vandal and reach at least level 30 on that account then you get the reward.

no because prestige users with max number of characters were delayed. I waited till I got the extra slots and a lot of prestige users got a 14 day pack for the inconvenience of not having the extra slots available at launch cause of a bug. i have so far received neither the gear nor the 14 day pass yet.  A GM indicated not all went out so was asking for an ETA on when the remaining players can expect to see this

14 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

no because prestige users with max number of characters were delayed. I waited till I got the extra slots and a lot of prestige users got a 14 day pack for the inconvenience of not having the extra slots available at launch cause of a bug. i have so far received neither the gear nor the 14 day pass yet.  A GM indicated not all went out so was asking for an ETA on when the remaining players can expect to see this

Cyan commented on this in another thread, said some 6k were sent and the rest on the way this week or next

5 hours ago, Pixie-EK said:

So what DO vandals get? They need to gear up too get kinah etc

Same with the green stigma boxes that are contained in lock boxes.  Vandals cant use them, trade them or sell them.  We can get lock box keys from the shugo game, but not all the rewards benefit all the classes.

2 minutes ago, TuttiFrutti-KT said:

@Cyan Prestige Society members will also have a chance to receive Anniversary coins from various monsters around Demaha.

Where to farm them?

It's a very rare drop. So spending your time farming just them would be odd. If you are out farming for mats, you may get a few.

On 9/18/2019 at 11:13 AM, Euphoria-DN said:

I have Prestige on my account and waited until after the extra slots were available to make my Vandal and level her.  I did not receive the Vandal pack and when I submitted a ticket they pointed to the slots being fixed on Sept 4th as the cutoff date for making a Vandal.  I even pointed out that that didn't give time to USE the extra slots and they just said "we already told you why."

23 hours ago, Prinz-KT said:

I have Prestige on my account and waited until after the extra slots were available to make my Vandal and level her.  I did not receive the Vandal pack and when I submitted a ticket they pointed to the slots being fixed on Sept 4th as the cutoff date for making a Vandal.  I even pointed out that that didn't give time to USE the extra slots and they just said "we already told you why."

I had to wait to get my slots as I had 8 characters and after it was fixed I made it and noticed the pack was applied around Thurs or Friday this past week as the serial code was in there.

As for the prestige 14 day pass..A warning to all if you did not receive this check every character on your account. mine went to an alt with the 1st alphabetical name while another legion member had his applied to a random alt. So if you didn't get the pack and you should have check all your characters for express mail. Obviously ncsoft has no way of knowing which character is considered our main or most played nor do or should they have the time to but I hope in future there is a notification that distributed items that affect whole account and are not character specific like prestige packs might randomly be sent to random characters.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived