Forums

is this a joke?????

Sexy-DN

is this a joke? we are now getting useless luna from ranking now instead of stones? i got to top 2 on gp ranking and this is my crappy reward? not a single stone no kinah no manstone just useless luna. nice game thx for nerfing shit once more. @Cyan
unknown.png
instead of this rubbish we are supposed to get either ulti stones, or this based on quest. are there gonna be compensation or something regarding this matter? also discipline rewards are also fked up.
unknown.png

luna u can craft its rubbish reward for PVP related stuff.2600 luna for top 3 reward especially is trashy as it wont even cover 1 items retuning cost with (ofc nerfed retunes we have on this damn server, 160 luna to retune 1 time when every other region it costs fcking 4).

25 minutes ago, Sexy-DN said:

luna u can craft its rubbish reward for PVP related stuff.2600 luna for top 3 reward especially is trashy as it wont even cover 1 items retuning cost with (ofc nerfed retunes we have on this damn server, 160 luna to retune 1 time when every other region it costs fcking 4).

The cost of selectively retuning is ridiculously high

1 minute ago, Vantheria-DN said:

It's fine, guys. Fealty-KT says Luna is good for him and that he has multiple stones leftover, so it should be good for us all.

Thank goodness! I was so worried this change might hurt Fealty-KT. We can all relax now.

giphy.gif

Luna wouldn't be bad as long as it was more. I personally have an excess of enchant stones and I can make a ton of them by genesis crystals and pvp instances.

It is the combination of the amount of luna things cost and the amount of luna you are rewarded that sucks. You can make 240 lunas per day per account and it is 1680 per week just by the daily and if you add another 240 from the weekly that is 1920. You effectively awarded 1,5 weeks worth of free luna to the top tier people.

~~

How about you give people an option, get luna or enchants or something else. Who am I kidding though?

• Aion Team

Hello, 

We're investigating this with the development team and I don't have a comprehensive answer for you all right now. I will tell you that regardless of what happens, the Luna will not be removed so don't worry about that. We should have an update for you all shortly. 

Thank you.

10 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hello, 

We're investigating this with the development team and I don't have a comprehensive answer for you all right now. I will tell you that regardless of what happens, the Luna will not be removed so don't worry about that. We should have an update for you all shortly. 

Thank you.

No thank you for investigating the bug.

Archived