Forums

is this a joke?????

Sexy-DN

31 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hello, 

We're investigating this with the development team and I don't have a comprehensive answer for you all right now. I will tell you that regardless of what happens, the Luna will not be removed so don't worry about that. We should have an update for you all shortly. 

Thank you.

thx hoping u guys fix it by oct 2nd.

4 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello, 

We're investigating this with the development team and I don't have a comprehensive answer for you all right now. I will tell you that regardless of what happens, the Luna will not be removed so don't worry about that. We should have an update for you all shortly. 

Thank you.

Thanks for looking into this, will be much appreciated. 

On 9/18/2019 at 8:00 PM, Cyan said:

Hello, 

Thank you.

@cyan  Any word on this?  Thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/19/2019 at 0:00 PM, Cyan said:

Hello, 

Thank you.

Any update on this please @Cyan

Archived