Rewards that need updating (post 7.0)

Aly-DN

Prestige Case is giving old crafting items and generally needs updating for 7.0.

0kKGapc.png

Daishunerk's Game of Fate (luna) is giving old crafting items and generally needs updating for 7.0.

D6VhWQX.png

Aterian Passport generally needs updating. These transformation essences can be "purchased" for free from the BCM. Also, they take a "confirm" to even throw out.

ex8i7Rl.png

...ah the vending machine, pets are so outdated that are useless unless they have an inventory space and you only use them to store something and re-summon your minion.
While everything else there is not necessarily awful, it is absolutely expensive.

• 500 prestige coins for one transparent transformation scroll! Spend days worth of farming prestige coins... so you can look like your character for 2~4 minutes!
  • 2000 prestige coins for a transformation contract which 99% of the time will give you a white transform and 1% a green one.
  • 2000 prestige coins for ONE ancient pve enchant stone... you can get 5~10 of them with a genesis crystal box that costs 50 genesis crystals, aka 1 weekly quest.

Removing two zeros behind the prices would probably make those items worth dealing with probably.

...it is like having an ice cream machine that you have to pay 50$ for one scoop of ice cream, and someone in the GM team thinks the price is OK because they have never eaten ice cream in their lives, aka they never played Aion in their lives.

9 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

...ah the vending machine, pets are so outdated that are useless unless they have an inventory space and you only use them to store something and re-summon your minion.
While everything else there is not necessarily awful, it is absolutely expensive.

• 500 prestige coins for one transparent transformation scroll! Spend days worth of farming prestige coins... so you can look like your character for 2~4 minutes!
  • 2000 prestige coins for a transformation contract which 99% of the time will give you a white transform and 1% a green one.
  • 2000 prestige coins for ONE ancient pve enchant stone... you can get 5~10 of them with a genesis crystal box that costs 50 genesis crystals, aka 1 weekly quest.

Removing two zeros behind the prices would probably make those items worth dealing with probably.

...it is like having an ice cream machine that you have to pay 50$ for one scoop of ice cream, and someone in the GM team thinks the price is OK because they have never eaten ice cream in their lives, aka they never played Aion in their lives.

Considering you can buy transparent scrolls for 1 NCoin on the BCM and right now they are about 35k kinah on both servers right now (keep in mind that normal scrolls are 34.5k kinah in the Gold Sands).

5 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Considering you can buy transparent scrolls for 1 NCoin on the BCM and right now they are about 35k kinah on both servers right now (keep in mind that normal scrolls are 34.5k kinah in the Gold Sands).

Exactly, even 1 NC coin is way too much just for 2 minutes worth of my transform, cause I need 30 of them per hour. Imagine needing 15.000 prestige coins to run for one hour on the vending machine ones!!!

Which reminds me I need to log and buy as many as I can, bye!

3 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I personally like the one A minium for 100 prestige coins.  Not like any better option out there right now.

9 hours ago, Ymad-DN said:

I personally like the one A minium for 100 prestige coins.  Not like any better option out there right now.

You can get 50 A-miniums for 20 gold ingots per week. And you can still get miniums from instances. Imagine to make the final upgrade on a-grade minion you need 2.000 miniums, aka 1.000.000 prestige coins!

On 9/19/2019 at 5:48 AM, Summonela-KT said:

You can get 50 A-miniums for 20 gold ingots per week. And you can still get miniums from instances. Imagine to make the final upgrade on a-grade minion you need 2.000 miniums, aka 1.000.000 prestige coins!

WOOOOOSH

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Aly, stop paying for it. D: It's not worth it.

I have this really weird, loyal, old fashioned, hopeful thing going on. 

It's like..

• If you like something, support it.
  • If you are patient, you will be rewarded.

1341405601411_5170081.png

1 hour ago, GuerraTheRider-DN said:

others said me 50 but u need confirm

7.2/7.5 no more stones from instances, less XP to 76+(hard to farm bobonerk coins), less stone boxes from genesys

If it is 50 per week then ti is pretty ok, and that XP thing is annoying. I have like 400 bags but I can transform as fast as I can buy them coins.

FM8Mgsw.png

EU (7.2) as of today.

Apparently they will also be getting custom fixes soon to counter the nerfs that Korea implemented in 7.2 (no stones from instances and something about kinah).

17 hours ago, GuerraTheRider-DN said:

less XP to 76+(hard to farm bobonerk coins)

Also if this is true, considering our stone morphing designs take XP-sapping items to morph, and that there's a new item in 7.2 that also takes away your XP to make something else (related to the Red Katalam content I think)... here in NA we will have a crazy strain on our XP gains. Curious if anything is planned to fix that or if we'll simply have no more enchantment stone morphs past 7.2.

On 13/11/2019 at 2:54 PM, Capa-KT said:

FM8Mgsw.png

EU (7.2) as of today.

Apparently they will also be getting custom fixes soon to counter the nerfs that Korea implemented in 7.2 (no stones from instances and something about kinah).

Also if this is true, considering our stone morphing designs take XP-sapping items to morph, and that there's a new item in 7.2 that also takes away your XP to make something else (related to the Red Katalam content I think)... here in NA we will have a crazy strain on our XP gains. Curious if anything is planned to fix that or if we'll simply have no more enchantment stone morphs past 7.2.

well GG Aion

Archived