Character Stats from Discord

Shoun-KT

Hello everyone, anyone know if exists some bot in discord that keep me know the stats of any character in aion, from discord... for example typing her/his @user in discord.

I was in a legion where they had something like this, but it was long time ago.

I appreciate if someone know about something like this and can tell me

Thanks,

3 hours ago, 17s10443-KT said:

Hello everyone, anyone know if exists some bot in discord that keep me know the stats of any character in aion, from discord... for example typing her/his @user in discord.

I was in a legion where they had something like this, but it was long time ago.

I appreciate if someone know about something like this and can tell me

Thanks,

Are you sure that they had it on discord? Because there is quite a long time since they removed the gear search from the website and I doubt that someone would have access to it other than NC!

It's been at least 6 years since they removed it iirc. Before I quit playing for 5 years it wasn't on the website anymore.

This sounds like a 3rd party program to transfer it to discord.  I wouldn't even touch it with your account and him (---->) pushing.

Also, we haven't had a working 'armory' in over 7 years.  I'll question you like I questioned 

There is no reason to force anyone to display their gear.  You need to know a skin, ask.  

Seems like you and the author of the aforementioned thread just want it for nefarious purposes.

7 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

On a similar topic, does anyone know where that site is that lets you look at KR players' gears? Is that still a thing? I want to look at some cleric pvp setups.

unknown.png

https://aion.plaync.com/ranking/characters?page=1&pageSize=30&raceId=1 <--- Link for the page.

Evasion is all i saw clerics running defensively but keep in mind it is evasion in google translate it may actually be a different stat. I saw clerics also running offensive sets as well as some running MR. I think they are at the point where many players have 3+ sets now so they may change their set from time to time.

On 9/18/2019 at 3:43 PM, KonkersGG-EK said:

Are you sure that they had it on discord? Because there is quite a long time since they removed the gear search from the website and I doubt that someone would have access to it other than NC!

It's been at least 6 years since they removed it iirc. Before I quit playing for 5 years it wasn't on the website anymore.

Thanks for each response, I thought that this function existed yet

Archived