Jump to content
17s10443-KT

Character Stats from Discord

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, anyone know if exists some bot in discord that keep me know the stats of any character in aion, from discord... for example typing her/his @user in discord.

I was in a legion where they had something like this, but it was long time ago.

I appreciate if someone know about something like this and can tell me

Thanks,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 17s10443-KT said:

Hello everyone, anyone know if exists some bot in discord that keep me know the stats of any character in aion, from discord... for example typing her/his @user in discord.

I was in a legion where they had something like this, but it was long time ago.

I appreciate if someone know about something like this and can tell me

Thanks,

Are you sure that they had it on discord? Because there is quite a long time since they removed the gear search from the website and I doubt that someone would have access to it other than NC!

It's been at least 6 years since they removed it iirc. Before I quit playing for 5 years it wasn't on the website anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On a similar topic, does anyone know where that site is that lets you look at KR players' gears? Is that still a thing? I want to look at some cleric pvp setups.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This sounds like a 3rd party program to transfer it to discord.  I wouldn't even touch it with your account and him (---->) pushing.

 

Also, we haven't had a working 'armory' in over 7 years.  I'll question you like I questioned 

There is no reason to force anyone to display their gear.  You need to know a skin, ask.  

Seems like you and the author of the aforementioned thread just want it for nefarious purposes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

On a similar topic, does anyone know where that site is that lets you look at KR players' gears? Is that still a thing? I want to look at some cleric pvp setups.

unknown.png

https://aion.plaync.com/ranking/characters?page=1&pageSize=30&raceId=1 <--- Link for the page.

Evasion is all i saw clerics running defensively but keep in mind it is evasion in google translate it may actually be a different stat. I saw clerics also running offensive sets as well as some running MR. I think they are at the point where many players have 3+ sets now so they may change their set from time to time.

Edited by HealingSquid-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes for pvp all clerics make Evasion first set 2nd set is MR. HB is possible for 3rd but not likely because its not that important HB was the 3rd set last patch though

 

Edited by Ereliya-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2019 at 3:43 PM, KonkersGG-EK said:

Are you sure that they had it on discord? Because there is quite a long time since they removed the gear search from the website and I doubt that someone would have access to it other than NC!

It's been at least 6 years since they removed it iirc. Before I quit playing for 5 years it wasn't on the website anymore.

Thanks for each response, I thought that this function existed yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×