Daevian Skill Crafting Bug?

Shoun-KT

2 hours ago, 17s10443-KT said:

Hello everyone, anyone know if the daevian skilll that we craft with 100 genesis crystal and the another item (x6) is bugged?, Be cause, I always get the same daevian kill.

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

It's not bugged. I've gotten different skills on two characters in the last couple of weeks.

It's frustrating when you get the same skill, but it's just bad RNG. 

IDK about the RNG part, I stopped opening the boxes (crafted or otherwise) during the first week of the Vandal as I and other vandals I asked in /4 were all getting only the bottom row of daev skills (Resurrection Chroma-Transcendent Chroma-Chromatic Resistance-Chromatic Aura).

I personally got 7 chromatic auras in a row before I stopped :x RNG that bad shouldn't be possible.

Is it safe to open them now? lol

On 18/09/2019 at 4:20 PM, BlueMax-DN said:

IDK about the RNG part, I stopped opening the boxes (crafted or otherwise) during the first week of the Vandal as I and other vandals I asked in /4 were all getting only the bottom row of daev skills (Resurrection Chroma-Transcendent Chroma-Chromatic Resistance-Chromatic Aura).

I personally got 7 chromatic auras in a row before I stopped :x RNG that bad shouldn't be possible.

Is it safe to open them now? lol

never happened to me. I have at least one skill of each row on my Vandal, but a got lots of dupes

Archived