Add Additional Craft Proc Chance for Prestige Users

Unskilled-KT

21 hours ago, Unskilled-KT said:

Hi @Cyan,

I think it would be great if you could improve Prestige Pass benefits by additionally adding 3-4% to craft crit proc chance. I think community will love it.

I would like to see proc recipes implemented on aetherforging or make somehow the ability to take non-masterwork version items and combine them for a sure masterwork even if it needs 10 of them.

When the proc rates are so bad, they would have to double the chance to make a difference. Last time I crafted 50 ancient weapons T1 for spirit fragments and I got 8 proc ones only, which of course I also broke since upgrading them to legendary doesn't worth and alI needed was spirit fragments.

8 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I would like to see proc recipes implemented on aetherforging or make somehow the ability to take non-masterwork version items and combine them for a sure masterwork even if it needs 10 of them.

When the proc rates are so bad, they would have to double the chance to make a difference. Last time I crafted 50 ancient weapons T1 for spirit fragments and I got 8 proc ones only, which of course I also broke since upgrading them to legendary doesn't worth and alI needed was spirit fragments.

8 of 50 seems fine to me. You got lucky.

Archived