Material conversion

GenericUser34531

In 6.2 and 6.5 versions you needed several minutes to convert your guiding stones in codexes and a small time to convert them in gear to break and get fighting spirit fragments.

Now in 7.0 you need to convert the new materials in old ones 1 by 1. To get the ultimate wings i need 500 fighting spirit fragments and that is arround 6500 guiding stones, so i should craft my crystal stones 6500 times and that takes several hours; similar with the alcemium.

I suggest adding more recipes to do this faster, for example 1 that convert 5 crystals in 5 guidings,10 to 10, 50 to 50 and 100 to 100 (some bonuses can be good, like instead of 100 to 100 that be 90 to 100 or something). The same with alcemium

21 hours ago, Youmu-EK said:

In 6.2 and 6.5 versions you needed several minutes to convert your guiding stones in codexes and a small time to convert them in gear to break and get fighting spirit fragments.

Now in 7.0 you need to convert the new materials in old ones 1 by 1. To get the ultimate wings i need 500 fighting spirit fragments and that is arround 6500 guiding stones, so i should craft my crystal stones 6500 times and that takes several hours; similar with the alcemium.

I suggest adding more recipes to do this faster, for example 1 that convert 5 crystals in 5 guidings,10 to 10, 50 to 50 and 100 to 100 (some bonuses can be good, like instead of 100 to 100 that be 90 to 100 or something). The same with alcemium

Welcome to my world!!! They could at least make basic material crafting to be 1 second instead of 4 seconds, even if that means having specific "buff" or itemt hat we have to use on demand for this to work.

Back in 5.8you could trade mats to alts so they all together crafted at the same time and then trade the mats to main to craft the final item, but now it is only via broker and it either costs a fortune or is risky to lose the materials.

Archived