Weekly Server Maintenance - September 25, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, September 25, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • Shugo Sweep will continue for two more weeks.
  • Daevas Day Anniversary Events for two more weeks. 
  • Demaha Fortress will now be available! The fortress schedule has been updated. Demaha Fortress sieges will occur every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9PM server time (UTC-6).
  • Some debug text appearing in some item tooltips has been fixed.
  • Lugbug's Compassionate Box will be updated to clarify that it provides its rewards randomly, rather than all listed rewards at once.
  • A missing percentage sign to the description of Mysterious Recovery Serum will be added. 

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

g0eip9i1e5o31.jpg yl7329xmxin31.png yyi69yb5wzn31.png

Any word EC and on this:

On 9/18/2019 at 8:00 PM, Cyan said:

Hello, 

We're investigating this with the development team and I don't have a comprehensive answer for you all right now. I will tell you that regardless of what happens, the Luna will not be removed so don't worry about that. We should have an update for you all shortly. 

Thank you.

• Aion Team
1 hour ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

Any word on anniversary coin compensation

We're pulling a list of players and will be sending out the Coins once there's a finalized list.

1 hour ago, Rihanna-KT said:

When will the large altars be added? a week after this? @Cyan

Aiming to have them out next week!

48 minutes ago, Sexy-DN said:

still no updates on wrong ranking rewards???? @Cyan how long does it take to check one damn quest

The changes came from dev, and we're in discussion with them about a few things. That being said, we will have more information about the intended rewards tomorrow. Feel free to turn in the Luna quest as we will not be removing any Luna.

6 minutes ago, Cyan said:

We're pulling a list of players and will be sending out the Coins once there's a finalized list.

Aiming to have them out next week!

The changes came from dev, and we're in discussion with them about a few things. That being said, we will have more information about the intended rewards tomorrow. Feel free to turn in the Luna quest as we will not be removing any Luna.

Luna rewards are more balanced, in no way is giving people hundreds of legendary pvp stones good for the game as it will detract for winning pvp instances for enchantment stones or siege, or trying to win pvp stones in Pandora.

But Cyan what about aetherforging. Crafting the tier 2 seems so much harder than crafting the tier 1. Right now I am 5/30 for ultimate noble crafts, in the previous patch I would be 10/30 for ultimate masterwork and I have an estate, what is going on with the rates. Is my Estate bugged to reduce my success rate as oppose to increasing the rate as intended. Mind you ancient and legendary stage are performing as expected but ultimate is significantly lower.

5 hours ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, September 25, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • Shugo Sweep will continue for two more weeks.
  • Daevas Day Anniversary Events for two more weeks. 
  • Demaha Fortress will now be available! The fortress schedule has been updated. Demaha Fortress sieges will occur every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9PM server time (UTC-6).
  • Some debug text appearing in some item tooltips has been fixed.
  • Lugbug's Compassionate Box will be updated to clarify that it provides its rewards randomly, rather than all listed rewards at once.
  • A missing percentage sign to the description of Mysterious Recovery Serum will be added. 

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

g0eip9i1e5o31.jpg yl7329xmxin31.png yyi69yb5wzn31.png

Sir what about us whos not received Anniversary coin at first week of event??? we gonna have compensation or??

@Cyan i did not received the coin at first week so ill be have an compensation???

4 hours ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

But Cyan what about aetherforging. Crafting the tier 2 seems so much harder than crafting the tier 1. Right now I am 5/30 for ultimate noble crafts, in the previous patch I would be 10/30 for ultimate masterwork and I have an estate, what is going on with the rates. Is my Estate bugged to reduce my success rate as oppose to increasing the rate as intended. Mind you ancient and legendary stage are performing as expected but ultimate is significantly lower.

How do you know it is lower? I crafted over 40 weapons from ultimate T1 maces and 0 of them proced for me back during the mid 6.X patch.

6 hours ago, Swonzie-DN said:

Sir what about us whos not received Anniversary coin at first week of event??? we gonna have compensation or??

@Cyan i did not received the coin at first week so ill be have an compensation???

Answered 4 posts above yours!!!!!!!!

10 hours ago, Cyan said:

*snip*

Just now, Cliodhna-DN said:

Reading is hard Aly!!  One must place neon lights and pictures for the answers to be clear. 

ps can i haz coffee too?

Only if you had about a dozen more question marks. Everyone knows that multiple punctuation means that you really really really really need your comment looked at!!!!!!!!!!

yes pin bug encountered for me... i log in #1 a/c just before aion fully ready, download patches but get to server disconnected so wait...then when aion ready login but pin bug x2...so clean cache with cc cleaner, registry check and clear that just in case...then log in other #2 a/c no prob... so try #1 a/c again x3 pin bug  - on x4 go I switch char in menu and no prob then switch char again once logged in via system menu...conclusion...none but might as well mix it up for sanity's sake :)

Archived