Weekly Server Maintenance - September 25, 2019

Cyan

44 minutes ago, Agosto-KT said:

This box this Bugg does not allow to open it with the vandal @Cyan

y8gu4I6.jpeg

This has been addressed over and over. Those things will not open for a Vandal because it's old gear when there were no Vandals. As of right now, there hasn't been mentioned any compensation for Vandals that get those boxes.

17 minutes ago, PlumbCrazy-DN said:

@Cyan Are prestige members suppose to get 1 free die and 1 gold die  a week for the shugo sweep?

No. Prestige gets nothing extra for Shugo Sweep.

@Cyan, could you please inform us on whether the Electronic Outfit and Hairpin prize being awarded for the Daeva's Day card event will be tradeable through our account warehouse, or character-bound? Also, will it be sent through Black Cloud Trader's mail or standard in-game mail?

P.S. support didn't have an answer for me. :/

• Aion Team
3 hours ago, PlumbCrazy-DN said:

@Cyan Are prestige members suppose to get 1 free die and 1 gold die  a week for the shugo sweep?

No, there's no extra dice for this run of the event.

3 hours ago, Mac-DN said:

Just another hit by the Pin bug.   Seriously, who is monitoring these maintenance updates?  The only work around I have found is to go in and reset the pw.

I spoke with the QA department and they haven't experienced this issue (and based on the players logged in it's not widespread). We will forward the information to the development team and have it looked into.

1 hour ago, Morgan-KT said:

Was the armor box on the site removed?I didn't see anything talking about her in the update @Cyan

The armor box was not removed. What do you mean from the site?

3 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Não, não há dados extras para esta corrida do evento.

Falei com o departamento de controle de qualidade e eles não enfrentaram esse problema (e com base nos jogadores conectados não é generalizado). Vamos encaminhar as informações para a equipe de desenvolvimento e analisá-las.

A caixa de armadura não foi removida. O que você quer dizer com o site?

the armor box that was free in BCM @Cyan

39 minutes ago, Cyan said:

*snip*

I spoke with the QA department and they haven't experienced this issue (and based on the players logged in it's not widespread). We will forward the information to the development team and have it looked into.

*snip*

It's not widespread? People are talking about it all over the servers. It's a pain in the bottom! There's nothing more frustrating than "switching characters real quick" turns into having to relog 3 times in order to get back to your original character. 

Characters being logged in won't tell you if there is an issue, because we can all get in -eventually-. It's just a matter of restarting the client two or three or even four times until you can actually enter your pin.

6 hours ago, Cyan said:

The error claims that the player is suspended for 8 hours after 5 consecutive attempts, but it doesn't actually suspend anyone. One has to exit the client, reload it, try it again. And if it fails, then again. And possibly a few more times. It would be less of an issue if every attempt didn't require a new loading of the client, which can be very frustrating and time consuming, especially if you're trying to get back in after a crash, say, in the middle of a pvp instance.

I find that the error comes and goes in waves. Sometimes, I can log in a bunch of accounts with no issue. Sometimes, the error will come up repeatedly. It happened a lot while relogging a bunch around maintenance to claim the event prizes - which is around when I'd expect a lot of other players would be doing the same. This might be why your QA team hasn't been able to catch it.

So far, everyone I've talked to has experienced it, so I'd say it's pretty widespread. :P

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived