Basia-DN

Old AP / Abyss Gear & Accessories

Basia-DN   

So I got a stupid question ... What can we do with our old lvl 60 / 65 / 70 Abyss / AP Gear ?

Are there NPC where we can turn in for AP or Extraction Tools to get AP back ??? I have all my old sets and accessories ... Did I hold on to them too long ???

Any help is appreciated!

Thank You

Aly-DN   

Put them in a cabinet or pet and take them out once in awhile to remember the good'ol'days.

giphy.gif

Aly-DN   

Pretty much.

If it makes you feel better, you aren't alone.

Edited by Aly-DN

Take solace in the fact that you now have unique looking gear that can never again be obtained (assuming its among the stuff that was "removed" from the game.) I'm still rocking the old level 30 green tier AP armor as a skin. The shiny white stuff that glows blue when you enter combat or brandish a weapon.

Edited by Jagblade-DN

Basia-DN   
On 9/26/2019 at 3:01 PM, Jagblade-DN said:

Take solace in the fact that you now have unique looking gear that can never again be obtained (assuming its among the stuff that was "removed" from the game.) I'm still rocking the old level 30 green tier AP armor as a skin. The shiny white stuff that glows blue when you enter combat or brandish a weapon.

You mean the stuff you can't see when you use a transformation scroll ... LOL ... GOD they killed us and the game all at the same time !

On 25/9/2019 at 3:33 PM, Pyxlbomb-DN said:

So that's the nice way of saying I screwed myself ... LOL

AP scale changed, in the past winning a Dredgion gave us 12k AP, now it gives 360k. 

A full set from ancient to ultimate takes around 320 millions AP to make. So to recover 30% of the AP of your old sets its meaningless now, you are in a better spot keeping the sets for skin purpouses, nowadays its common to obtain transparent scrolls so you could get some kinah selling them, or enjoying them yourself :D

Edited by DevilNest-KT