Demaha Siege

Brutallus-DN

7 hours ago, Deluxed-KT said:

Not even hard to understand why this germ or ego or borntwoown guy likes to exploit some bug and stuff. He used to stats hack in pvp instance without any gear change and he was in paralyze. How he boost up to 7k MB, MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!! Check out the video time 2:50~3:00. Oh, This cheater.... lol...  And GM never will never do stuff I guess. Feelsbadman. 

@Cyan

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VUS1ZGUKiuk&t=178s

Why would someone 'hack' for the 3 seconds they're paralyzed and not when they can attack the opponent?

Not to mention, I've never heard of hacks that alter magic boost and crit values.

On accident (put a kisk up in the fort and noticed it didn't break and told everyone else), because the bug existed in other regions that had 7.0 before us at one point or another...there are rational explanations on how players figured it out.

That said, I wonder if they're going to disable Demaha siege now lol.

On 27/9/2019 at 5:57 AM, Matsukamy-KT said:

How in blazes would they know of the bug and be able to exploit on first try ?

Certainly this must be a coincidence.(assuming this even happened)

At every Divine siege after a whole year, there are still tons of people who kisk prior to the siege and their kisks always get destroyed and I always wondered why they still do that, so apparently the same people kisked on Demaha siege and saw they were not destroyed so they told everyone.

50x Transformation Contract (62 Types)

1x Ancient Transformation Contract (18 Types)

1x 30-day Prestige Pass

1x Daevanion Skill Box (10 Types)

10x Legendary PvE Enchantment Stones

10x Legendary PvP Enchantment Stones

3x Ultimate PvE Enchantment Stones

3x Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stones

5x Stigma Enchantment Stones

250,000,000 Kinah

250 Gold Ingots

4,000 Luna

23 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

At every Divine siege after a whole year, there are still tons of people who kisk prior to the siege and their kisks always get destroyed and I always wondered why they still do that, so apparently the same people kisked on Demaha siege and saw they were not destroyed so they told everyone.

And how do we know exactly that instead of kisking prior to the siege, they didnt figure out a location where they can stay or enter without destroying the gate, and they kisked after siege started ? Is there any word from anyone from Nod yet about this ? 

26 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

And how do we know exactly that instead of kisking prior to the siege, they didnt figure out a location where they can stay or enter without destroying the gate, and they kisked after siege started ? Is there any word from anyone from Nod yet about this ? 

Another theory is that this bug existed inkorea as well or that GMs somehow told their people. After all we saw a GM being present in the siege and destroying the gate.

3 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Another theory is that this bug existed inkorea as well or that GMs somehow told their people. After all we saw a GM being present in the siege and destroying the gate.

If a GM was present and witnessed what happened, where is the ban hammer ?

EDIt: they should at least remove the rewards for the fort.

The update we got was until jan 16th and the update to fix kisks was jan 30th or so. Why not just be smart and speed the content patch up to the 30th to fix the bug instead of asking for a dev fix? Seems very simple to me unless you don't have it translated yet.

Or is this to hard?

I thought the game couldn't get any worse, so they made this siege, where you use 1 aoe on gate and 300 mobs agro on you, playing during siege with crap fps and to complete, this speed and atk speed buff on elite mobs, so cool, unbelievable!

lFg6ajc.png

12 minutes ago, evK-KT said:

I thought the game couldn't get any worse, so they made this siege, where you use 1 aoe on gate and 300 mobs agro on you, playing during siege with crap fps and to complete, this speed and atk speed buff on elite mobs, so cool, unbelievable!

lFg6ajc.png

The amount of mobs and how tough they are isn't really an issue. Don't aoe on the gates. Don't go to siege without heals until you gear enough to handle what's going on. This isn't Lakrum siege. That isn't a bug. That's design. The kisks not being destroyed isn't design. That's a bug. 

41 minutes ago, evK-KT said:

lFg6ajc.png

Deadly Blast was deadly. Everything checks out. Working as intended. 100/100.

But yeah the mob density is a bit silly. Fighting the enemy faction is one thing, but fighting the framerate is far less entertaining.

1 hour ago, evK-KT said:

lFg6ajc.png

To be fair, you did hit him for 228k damage, he was just seeing how much you like getting hit for 1/3 of that ???

9 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

The amount of mobs and how tough they are isn't really an issue. Don't aoe on the gates. Don't go to siege without heals until you gear enough to handle what's going on. This isn't Lakrum siege. That isn't a bug. That's design. The kisks not being destroyed isn't design. That's a bug. 

I'm a AT, the most part of my skills have aoe, i'm doing it with heals and i'm full ultimate pve gear, put that amount of mobs in a siege in aion, would never be a good idea.

Really cool design, i loved to play in power point slides.

9 hours ago, Rakesh-DN said:

Deadly Blast was deadly. Everything checks out. Working as intended. 100/100.

But yeah the mob density is a bit silly. Fighting the enemy faction is one thing, but fighting the framerate is far less entertaining.

I thought Divine Siege with Frigida Storm skill was bad, but then this Demaha siege appears to compete in performance ^_^

8 hours ago, Hellish-DN said:

To be fair, you did hit him for 228k damage, he was just seeing how much you like getting hit for 1/3 of that ???

Note, i was using a AT skill that add +2500 pve defense + full ultimate pve gear, then i get this hit kill hahahaha! 

14 minutes ago, evK-KT said:

I'm a AT, the most part of my skills have aoe, i'm doing it with heals and i'm full ultimate pve gear, put that amount of mobs in a siege in aion, would never be a good idea.

Really cool design, i loved to play in power point slides.

*snip*

You didn't complain about the drop in fps. You complained that you got killed. Don't use aoes. Don't get the notice of the mobs. Easy peasy.

I agree about the drop in dps. It's murder. I've dced in both sieges so far. Nothing like getting disconnected, being kicked out of the fort -and- losing your xform.

45 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

You didn't complain about the drop in fps. You complained that you got killed. Don't use aoes. Don't get the notice of the mobs. Easy peasy.

I agree about the drop in dps. It's murder. I've dced in both sieges so far. Nothing like getting disconnected, being kicked out of the fort -and- losing your xform.

My screenshot was not during siege, i was farming magic crystals when this mob agro on me and i try to kill him and got 1 hit. I'm complaining about two things, the amount of mobs in siege causing crap fps + bad experience to play and unnecessary buff on elite mobs, with extreme high speed and killing with 1 hit how you see it in ss.

13 minutes ago, evK-KT said:

My screenshot was not during siege, i was farming magic crystals when this mob agro on me and i try to kill him and got 1 hit. I'm complaining about two things, the amount of mobs in siege causing crap fps + bad experience to play and unnecessary buff on elite mobs, with extreme high speed and killing with 1 hit how you see it in ss.

How long do you have that mob on you before it does that skill, because I can just auto attack that mob to death with my robot and it wont ever do that skill.

fc45f24dcc.png

49 minutes ago, waffles-DN said:

How long do you have that mob on you before it does that skill, because I can just auto attack that mob to death with my robot and it wont ever do that skill.

fc45f24dcc.png

Sorry for the question, but your elite was with speed buff? Because elite with buff never hit 200 in each attack. I was more or less 10-15 seconds fighting with mob.

Archived