Nice job rigging arena lul

Ele-DN

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

She killed you 4 times, I do not understand what is the thing here (because I do not do arenas so I do not know if you are talking about any trick)

As for being teamed against her two times in a row, isn't solo arena teaming you with people that has similar score to you?

What he means is that the opponent somehow tricked the system to enter after the waiting time, so he could not dodge.

3 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

How does she "play the entry system"? Not sure what that means.

What they mean is that (I'm assuming) Mochi gets the pop but does not enter until the last available seconds because if her opponent drops out of arena before the round begins then Mochi gets 0 competition points and effectively has her entry wasted. Once the round has begun she will get points for the win even if the other player drops.

The tradeoff as you can see in the screenshots is that Mochi's "time bonus" points are much lower for entering later, but if she pairs up with someone she can stomp hard enough then she makes those lost points back and takes the victory.

It's not "rigging" the system as Ele suggested; it's not exploitative or against the rules, and that's why the time bonus system exists so you can weigh the risk and play accordingly.

Basically it does just sound like Ele is bothered that Mochi won't let her drop the arena round without losing points

15 minutes ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

What they mean is that (I'm assuming) Mochi gets the pop but does not enter until the last available seconds because if her opponent drops out of arena before the round begins then Mochi gets 0 competition points and effectively has her entry wasted. Once the round has begun she will get points for the win even if the other player drops.

The tradeoff as you can see in the screenshots is that Mochi's "time bonus" points are much lower for entering later, but if she pairs up with someone she can stomp hard enough then she makes those lost points back and takes the victory.

It's not "rigging" the system as Ele suggested; it's not exploitative or against the rules, and that's why the time bonus system exists so you can weigh the risk and play accordingly.

Basically it does just sound like Ele is bothered that Mochi won't let her drop the arena round without losing points

That's hardly "playing the entry system". That phrase made it seem like an exploit.

I dont think waiting till the last seconds would get that effect on the time rank. Im positive it wouldnt.

1 hour ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

What they mean is that (I'm assuming) Mochi gets the pop but does not enter until the last available seconds

Thats wrong, arena preparation time before the fight starts is 130 seconds, while pop waiting time it's 120 seconds, so even if you wait till 0 seconds to press enter the enemy still have a couple of seconds to dodge. What they do is to take advantage of the reconection system.

@Aly-DN @Arhangelos-KT going to explain the trick for you guys :D

to pull it of successfully you need a couple of things: to have set the fast start up (to avoid the long loading bar) a chronometer or alarm set at 150 seconds, and windons Task Manager open before hand.

So when you get a pop you don't wait at all, you instantly press enter, then you quickly alt tab to your task manager and terminate the Aion process, then you log in back again, but as you forced your DC in the loading screen, you will appear outside of the Arena and you will get a system message that permits you to re enter the instance server, but you don't click enter yet, you need wait for your chronometer.

This way they can avoid to lose entries in  empty arenas, as if there is no enemy to fight, the server transfer will just Fail, but if there is an enemy you will get inside after the preparation time ends so your enemy can't dodge you.

@Ele-DN what you can do next time this happens, its just to instantly leave the arena, as you have the ''Bonus Time'' in your favor the amounts of competition points you lose should be a lot less.

16 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Thats wrong, arena preparation time before the fight starts is 130 seconds, while pop waiting time it's 120 seconds, so even if you wait till 0 seconds to press enter the enemy still have a couple of seconds to dodge. What they do is to take advantage of the reconection system.

to pull it of successfully you need a couple of things: to have set the fast start up (to avoid the long loading bar) a chronometer or alarm set at 150 seconds, and windons Task Manager open before hand.

So when you get a pop you don't wait at all, you instantly press enter, then you quickly alt tab to your task manager and terminate the Aion process, then you log in back again, but as you forced your DC in the loading screen, you will appear outside of the Arena and you will get a system message that permits you to re enter the instance server, but you don't click enter yet, you need wait for your chronometer.

This way they can avoid to lose entries in  empty arenas, as if there is no enemy to fight, the server transfer will just Fail, but if there is an enemy you will get inside after the preparation time ends so your enemy can't dodge you.

@Ele-DN what you can do next time this happens, its just to instantly leave the arena, as you have the ''Bonus Time'' in your favor the amounts of competition points you lose should be a lot less.

Oh. Now that makes much more sense and would be an exploit.

Not at all surprising.

33 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

I have to say that that is the most tryhard level of tryhardness that I've ever seen. Ever. My dear shugos, man! I don't even... Wow.

2 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

@Cyan @Hime @Gideon

Hello? Anyone there? This is something you may want to take a look at once you are done with that whole EC bug thing.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

i just wanted my lugbug quest completed lol. went in the first round, lost and tried another to see if i can gain the points i lost back.

3 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Sounds like a bunch of theorycrafting bs to me.

Wtf is set a chronometer and enter at pop and not wait and terminate process? sounds like a 100% dodge if anything and too much work for nothing in the end.

If what you said was true and you know the exact "steps" on how to do it then you should never be getting any empty arenas anymore and should be ranked pretty high on the ranking list? I don't see you on it.

I mean those guys that you are talking in topic about have a youtube channel don't they? I have seen videos where they still get dodged and videos where they have more time bonus than others. So if the process you described above is 100% foolproof and always works then why does that happen? Entering at 0 sec on timer is still your best bet assuming your opponent goes afk and not wait till the end of the timer.

Obviously the process you described doesn't really work or like i said, a bunch of theories put together. So much work for 1 entry? Seriously? HARDCORE.

@OnionKnight-DN lol crying about exploit when people are spreading your EC exploit screenshot all over the place on social media. "kick pls g1" 9/2 entries LOL

kolTgnI.jpg

1 minute ago, SalintusDesert-DN said:

Sounds like a bunch of theorycrafting bs to me.

Wtf is set a chronometer and enter at pop and not wait and terminate process? sounds like a 100% dodge if anything and too much work for nothing in the end.

If what you said was true and you know the exact "steps" on how to do it then you should never be getting any empty arenas anymore and should be ranked pretty high on the ranking list? I don't see you on it.

I mean those guys that you are talking in topic about have a youtube channel don't they? I have seen videos where they still get dodged and videos where they have more time bonus than others. So if the process you described above is 100% foolproof and always works then why does that happen? Entering at 0 sec on timer is still your best bet assuming your opponent goes afk and not wait till the end of the timer.

Obviously the process you described doesn't really work or like i said, a bunch of theories put together. So much work for 1 entry? Seriously? HARDCORE.

@OnionKnight-DN lol crying about exploit when people are spreading your EC exploit screenshot all over the place on social media.

kolTgnI.jpg

yo thanks to be a nice player that not exploiting EC I guess?

everyone is exploiting EC, you dont take the advantage, you prob will fall behind, you just need expect NC to rollback or do nothing but clearly they cannot ban 50% of active player lol go blame the dev team

1 minute ago, OnionKnight-DN said:

yo thanks to be a nice player that not exploiting EC I guess?

everyone is exploiting EC, you dont take the advantage, you prob will fall behind, you just need expect NC to rollback or do nothing but clearly they cannot ban 50% of active player lol go blame the dev team

wow trying to justify the reasoning behind exploiting EC now? Its like saying there's so many players out there using hacks and 3rd party program too. Why don't you use it so you don't fall behind?

"Because NC cannot ban 50% of the active players" 

That's like saying everyone should use hacks and exploits since "NC cannot ban all the % of active players" if that is your reasoning.

1 minute ago, SalintusDesert-DN said:

wow trying to justify the reasoning behind exploiting EC now? Its like saying there's so many players out there using hacks and 3rd party program too. Why don't you use it so you don't fall behind?

"Because NC cannot ban 50% of the active players" 

That's like saying everyone should use hacks and exploits since "NC cannot ban all the % of active players" if that is your reasoning.

Ye you can use hack if you think you gonna fall behind, then take the risk to be banned, ppl who exploits EC is taking the same risk but clearly the outcome is whole player wont be able to get in EC, sounds fair right ? and btw I ve already finished my T2 set hahahahaha

3 minutes ago, OnionKnight-DN said:

Ye you can use hack if you think you gonna fall behind, then take the risk to be banned, ppl who exploits EC is taking the same risk but clearly the outcome is whole player wont be able to get in EC, sounds fair right ? and btw I ve already finished my T2 set hahahahaha

Sounds like someone is proud to gear up using the EC exploit and is admitting to it openly even on forums.

I really hope the Game moderators have a good solution for the EC exploiting. Trying to shutdown EC runs on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday isn't the solution. How long do you expect to keep EC closed? Any compensation for all the missed runs for all the other players then?

How about the paying customers that you have in game. Would you rather let people that exploit ruin the game for others or focus on the ones that actually pay?

@Cyan @Hime @Gideon

5 minutes ago, SalintusDesert-DN said:

Sounds like someone is proud to gear up using the EC exploit and is admitting to it openly even on forums.

I really hope the Game moderators have a good solution for the EC exploiting. Trying to shutdown EC runs on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday isn't the solution. How long do you expect to keep EC closed? Any compensation for all the missed runs for all the other players then?

How about the paying customers that you have in game. Would you rather let people that exploit ruin the game for others or focus on the ones that actually pay?

@Cyan @Hime @Gideon

classic : wow he has all gears he must get that from exploiting the bug!

Git gud dude

Archived