Nice job rigging arena lul

Ele-DN

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, OnionKnight-DN said:

I ve purchased 30k luna b4 7.0 update, question solved?

30k luna? wow, care to share your screenshot showing you had 30k luna or just pretending to be rich?

30k luna and you exploit EC runs that were worth 80-140 luna per reset. MAKES A LOT OF SENSE TOTALLY!

Maybe NCSoft can find all that 30k luna when they investigate your account? 

Just now, SalintusDesert-DN said:

30k luna? wow, care to share your screenshot showing you had 30k luna or just pretending to be rich?

30k luna and you exploit EC runs that were worth 80-140 luna per reset. MAKES A LOT OF SENSE TOTALLY!

Maybe NCSoft can find all that 30k luna when they investigate your account? 

hey go apply for a job as GM in NC then you will have chance to check

6 minutes ago, SalintusDesert-DN said:

No wonder you talk as if you have big balls.. your whole legion is full on with the EC exploiting.

fail legion is fail, encouraging their members to cheat the game with exploits.

C2bKPRE.png

yeye go cheat, when you are getting banned don't forget that was I suggest you to using hack lol

1 hour ago, SalintusDesert-DN said:

Sounds like a bunch of theorycrafting bs to me.

''There is no worse blind man than the one who doesn't want to see''

Wtf is set a chronometer and enter at pop and not wait and terminate process? sounds like a 100% dodge if anything and too much work for nothing in the end.

as i said you need to enter the arena at least 135 seconds after the POP but no more than 160 later. if you lose track of time this is what happens. 

Q8XVqSh.png

If what you said was true and you know the exact "steps" on how to do it then you should never be getting any empty arenas anymore and should be ranked pretty high on the ranking list? I don't see you on it.

My usual End of season ranking since at least 1 year is between top 5 to top 30.

The difference is that i don't play Spiritmaster and i don't have 20 ping, there are multiple matchs ups were i will lose 80% of the times (like vs geared Clerics or vs Gundam for example lmao), so for me to apply this method would be like to Dig my own grave... in my case its better to dodge ppl, i don't have 90% Win Rate like Mochi lol.

I mean those guys that you are talking in topic about have a youtube channel don't they? I have seen videos where they still get dodged and videos where they have more time bonus than others. So if the process you described above is 100% foolproof and always works then why does that happen? Entering at 0 sec on timer is still your best bet assuming your opponent goes afk and not wait till the end of the timer.

Ofc they are not going to post this trick in their youtube channel lol, also i'm not saying they do it all the time, The process is annoying to do so they only do it when they need to get points ASAP like 2nd week and/or 4 week of season, as she proably wasted her 1st season entrys between monday and tuesday to ensure a high rank in past season, and now in this season she is behind on points because no entries...

Obviously the process you described doesn't really work or like i said, a bunch of theories put together. So much work for 1 entry? Seriously? HARDCORE.

Method works as described, is not just for 1 entry, she got a really high amount of competition points just from 2 easy fights that in normal playstyle would had taken 4 or 5 entries.

and yes she plays HARDCORE! not for nothing she is the Queen of Discipline like 10th times champion right :D ?

to use this method do not takes away merit from her Achievements, she excels in pvp, so sometimes she needs to do it to gain points otherwise a LOT of ppl would dodge her.

well... i hope i cleared your doubts mate.

11 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

''There is no worse blind man than the one who doesn't want to see''

as i said you need to enter the arena at least 135 seconds after the POP but no more than 160 later. if you lose track of time this is what happens. 

Q8XVqSh.png

My usual End of season ranking since at least 1 year is between top 5 to top 30.

The difference is that i don't play Spiritmaster and i don't have 20 ping, there are multiple matchs ups were i will lose 80% of the times (like vs geared Clerics or vs Gundam for example lmao), so for me to apply this method would be like to Dig my own grave... in my case its better to dodge ppl, i don't have 90% Win Rate like Mochi lol.

Ofc they are not going to post this trick in their youtube channel lol, also i'm not saying they do it all the time, The process is annoying to do so they only do it when they need to get points ASAP like 2nd week and/or 4 week of season, as she proably wasted her 1st season entrys between monday and tuesday to ensure a high rank in past season, and now in this season she is behind on points because no entries...

Method works as described, is not just for 1 entry, she got a really high amount of competition points just from 2 easy fights that in normal playstyle would had taken 4 or 5 entries.

and yes she plays HARDCORE! not for nothing she is the Queen of Discipline like 10th times champion right :D ?

to use this method do not takes away merit from her Achievements, she excels in pvp, so sometimes she needs to do it to gain points otherwise a LOT of ppl would dodge her.

well... i hope i cleared your doubts mate.

Dude, i see your explaination and your point.

That's why i said then why would they show people dodging and etc? Because if you executed the above method that you described perfectly, NO ONE CAN EVER DODGE her anymore.

Because i still highly doubt its 100% and if what you said was true and there was such a foolproof method, then why won't they do it ALL the time? Doesn't make sense to do it sometimes and not do it sometimes. So they would rather let people dodge the arena and not get any points instead of doing it ALL the time because everyone knows the arena game is all about dodging tough fights and picking easy matchups so why would they not do it ALL the time then?

As for your screenshot above, that can happen when someone ahead of you dodges their queue and the game puts you into their spot instead. So you technically took the spot of a dodger and so you lost on time bonus. (But it can also happen according to the method you described if you fail maybe? I'm not trying to argue with your point but just trying to point out the uncertain things and loopholes in the process you described as above)

as i said process is annoying to do and not very suitable to post on their youtube channel, and there are some players that want to try their skill against her too XD, so they don't need to do it all the time.

is not 100% foolproof but almost 90%

you can still dodge her (better to say a preventive dodge), after getting matched against Team Poco several times 20 seconds after the arena starts, now if i have no Enemy i drop arena anyways at 2 seconds remaining lol.

and about that screenshot i tried the trick and failed at the timing.

@Brutallus-DN I'm bleeding from all the head scratching i did reading all this;; just let them gloat or complain don't feed their desire wanting to feel superior over others which is honestly sad to see.. It's just a game, there is always people going around the system and at the end of the day if they get banned. that's that and if not, then oh well we all move on lel

On 27/9/2019 at 9:38 PM, DevilNest-KT said:

Thats wrong, arena preparation time before the fight starts is 130 seconds, while pop waiting time it's 120 seconds, so even if you wait till 0 seconds to press enter the enemy still have a couple of seconds to dodge. What they do is to take advantage of the reconection system.

@Aly-DN @Arhangelos-KT going to explain the trick for you guys :D

to pull it of successfully you need a couple of things: to have set the fast start up (to avoid the long loading bar) a chronometer or alarm set at 150 seconds, and windons Task Manager open before hand.

So when you get a pop you don't wait at all, you instantly press enter, then you quickly alt tab to your task manager and terminate the Aion process, then you log in back again, but as you forced your DC in the loading screen, you will appear outside of the Arena and you will get a system message that permits you to re enter the instance server, but you don't click enter yet, you need wait for your chronometer.

This way they can avoid to lose entries in  empty arenas, as if there is no enemy to fight, the server transfer will just Fail, but if there is an enemy you will get inside after the preparation time ends so your enemy can't dodge you.

@Ele-DN what you can do next time this happens, its just to instantly leave the arena, as you have the ''Bonus Time'' in your favor the amounts of competition points you lose should be a lot less.

OK that explain the mechanics as well.

On 27/9/2019 at 9:56 PM, Aly-DN said:

Oh. Now that makes much more sense and would be an exploit.

Not at all surprising.

But here is what... if someone enters the arena and it is empty that guy lost his entry and got no points. If someone enters the arena and the enemy drops before the timer, he still gets no points. The one getting punished is the one that has wants to play but has no control of what the enemy will do to avoid playing vs him.

So this trick is not even a problem, it actually serves exactly what the arena should have been. And even worse as Devil explained if you take way too much time to enter then even if you kill the opponent you still lose so although it fixes the problem with people dodging the arena it still punishes the one that wants to play in it.

Remember, the problem with arenas is "arena dodging", not making sure that you still get there and the enemy can't play tricks to make you waste your entry (even if this is done with a trick and a system "abuse" of a forced dc). Leaving the arena before timer and still not losing points is another abuse which shouldn't even exist!

Because if Ele deserved to even be on the rank she wants to be, all she had to do is kill the enemy 1~2 times, the time bonus difference would still make her win. She got 0 kills, if her problem is class imbalance, this is another thing, since we have ranks then dodging arena to keep yourself high in ranks is an abuse.

--
Effectively they should make the changes in arena as we continuously said, to send anyone in the arena the moment it gets a pop, if you dc you get ported inside again, and even if you quit before timer then you should lose the points that you would lose if the enemy won against you.

I almost love that people found a way to lock arena dodgers into having to actually PLAY the arena, if they want to be on top ranks they actually have to compete, not dodge and ruin the game of others..

I have weeks where 7/10 of my discipline entries are empty lobbies (zero competition points for me), so I don't see you guys being forced to fight instead of drop as any sort of a problem. I just want to have fun and fight- win or lose- so why am I penalized for other people being cowards who try to cheat the system? Seriously, I am soooo on board with the idea of changing arenas so that if you queue, you HAVE to go in. We wouldn't have all the issues with dodging and queuing against alts and dropping if that were the case! ¬¬

1 hour ago, Haniya-DN said:

I have weeks where 7/10 of my discipline entries are empty lobbies (zero competition points for me), so I don't see you guys being forced to fight instead of drop as any sort of a problem. I just want to have fun and fight- win or lose- so why am I penalized for other people being cowards who try to cheat the system? Seriously, I am soooo on board with the idea of changing arenas so that if you queue, you HAVE to go in. We wouldn't have all the issues with dodging and queuing against alts and dropping if that were the case! ¬¬

...exactly, points should be deducted the moment you leave the arena no matter the timer.

Just because some classes are stupid-op that doesn't mean arenas need to be exploited. Heck I would advocate for class based arenas so nobody could be dominated because of class imbalance. Dodging the arenas without a penalty is wrong.

7 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

...exactly, points should be deducted the moment you leave the arena no matter the timer.

Just because some classes are stupid-op that doesn't mean arenas need to be exploited. Heck I would advocate for class based arenas so nobody could be dominated because of class imbalance. Dodging the arenas without a penalty is wrong.

You always misses the point arhangelos. Dodging is not an exploit and is never going to be as long as it is intended by the developers that you can get out of the fight you can`t win by leaving early. Whether people agree with that logic or not is something else entirely.

Aside, you are wrong about not having a penalty. You lose your entry and your competition points.

19 hours ago, Unskilled-KT said:

Thats what everyone should be doing. Never abused aod and hate people who are using secret methods to get advantage.

Just FYI, yesterday I entered AOD and waited for an opponent more than 2 mins (prep time). When battle started and getting message that recruitment window passed, i left arena. Also, I lost 10 arena points for that match... 

11 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

You always misses the point arhangelos. Dodging is not an exploit and is never going to be as long as it is intended by the developers that you can get out of the fight you can`t win by leaving early. Whether people agree with that logic or not is something else entirely.

Aside, you are wrong about not having a penalty. You lose your entry and your competition points.

I never missed a point, the fact is that developers are making a feature and then it is abused, then that is turned into a problem and developers find a fix.

Brightest example:
The kicking ability in EC was implemented because of the afk fest it became, not being able to kick in EC was not a glitch, but the way the game developers made it to be.  Then the kicking ability brought a problem when people kicked people who hated, so this created a problem with people losing their EC entry, so they brought a feature to get your entry back when kicked... which then created another "work as the developers intended" problem: when you re-enter the same instance, whatever that is pvp or pve, you do not need a new entry, so this made EC give free entries to those that got a kick and re-entered in the same instance. None of these were bugs, they were things developers didn't think of.

The penalty in leaving from the arena is not on the one that quits because he has every power to do so and he chooses to do so, the penalty is in the enemy that got his entry wasted by someone who chickened and the fact the system doesn't award you any points for wanting to participate in it.

In the end, the guy that stayed in should at least get his entry back, because it is not his fault the enemy dropped, or find him another enemy willing to play in it.
~~
Also work as intended is to logout, and enter when the timer starts, this is a feature not a glitch or bug, you either agree with it or not, it is another issue:

11 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Whether people agree with that logic or not is something else entirely.

41 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I never missed a point, the fact is that developers are making a feature and then it is abused, then that is turned into a problem and developers find a fix.

Brightest example:
The kicking ability in EC was implemented because of the afk fest it became, not being able to kick in EC was not a glitch, but the way the game developers made it to be.  Then the kicking ability brought a problem when people kicked people who hated, so this created a problem with people losing their EC entry, so they brought a feature to get your entry back when kicked... which then created another "work as the developers intended" problem: when you re-enter the same instance, whatever that is pvp or pve, you do not need a new entry, so this made EC give free entries to those that got a kick and re-entered in the same instance. None of these were bugs, they were things developers didn't think of.

The penalty in leaving from the arena is not on the one that quits because he has every power to do so and he chooses to do so, the penalty is in the enemy that got his entry wasted by someone who chickened and the fact the system doesn't award you any points for wanting to participate in it.

In the end, the guy that stayed in should at least get his entry back, because it is not his fault the enemy dropped, or find him another enemy willing to play in it.
~~
Also work as intended is to logout, and enter when the timer starts, this is a feature not a glitch or bug, you either agree with it or not, it is another issue:

They get their one stone and potion... + ap and kinah. Person that quits gets nothing. Doesn't sound bad at all. 

23 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

They get their one stone and potion... + ap and kinah. Person that quits gets nothing. Doesn't sound bad at all. 

In the two arenas you had to participate, you also got AP rewards, so I do not see what you lost.

But lets be honest, people get into the arenas for the ranks (you included), the person that quits, decides to do so but the person that stays is effectively being punished into an empty arena that someone else chose to be empty.

Abuse and exploit are two different concepts, at least in this case. Specially when it's something that is intended by the developers.

Brightest example:

Now you are confusing abuse with exploiting bugs. This is not a bug in the game

The game tries to find another opponent willing to enter, it just doesn't happen every time, much less here with small player base. The competition points are(should be) awarded when there is competition. That is why there's a difference in points for different kinds of victory. Your victory in an arena is the reward you get instantly. Other rewards are a bonus. 

The game is heavily based on class match up. Unbalanced as ever, there is little reason for a sorc to fight a strong ranger, or a glad to fight a strong SM, or a Chanter to fight, well, anyone. Is just giving points to your opposition. Regardless, since you still lose points by leaving, so the system still punishes you for doing that.

They could also give your entry back, sure, but they would have to remove the regular  reward for insta win in this case.

People still can see your name and who you are, so what would be the point ? You will still get dodged.

4 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Abuse and exploit are two different concepts, at least in this case. Specially when it's something that is intended by the developers.

Now you are confusing abuse with exploiting bugs. This is not a bug in the game

So is it an abuse to abuse the arenas and only fight when it favors your class or is it an exploit?

Please, the timer is there for a reason, if one person makes sure he enters in after the timer started, it works as intended by the developers. You really think that avoiding a fight is a game feature, but making sure you get into a fight is abuse? The moment your decision to leave the arena hurts the other person's point ranking, then the other person has every right to make sure whoever gets in will have to fight and give points.

Points are part of the rewards, same way AD has bags in mini bosses and additional rewards when finishing first with more points.

Archived