Nice job rigging arena lul

Ele-DN

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Summonela-KT said:

So is it an abuse to abuse the arenas and only fight when it favors your class or is it an exploit?

Please, the timer is there for a reason, if one person makes sure he enters in after the timer started, it works as intended by the developers. You really think that avoiding a fight is a game feature, but making sure you get into a fight is abuse? The moment your decision to leave the arena hurts the other person's point ranking, then the other person has every right to make sure whoever gets in will have to fight and give points.

Points are part of the rewards, same way AD has bags in mini bosses and additional rewards when finishing first with more points.

Whats wrong with forfeiting a fight? Winner still gets rewarded. 

So is it an abuse to abuse the arenas and only fight when it favors your class or is it an exploit?

You may abuse this(Even saying that it is an abuse is an extretch, because you literally win nothing by forfeiting over and over.), but it's not an exploit. 

Please, the timer is there for a reason, if one person makes sure he enters in after the timer started, it works as intended by the developers. You really think that avoiding a fight is a game feature, but making sure you get into a fight is abuse? The moment your decision to leave the arena hurts the other person's point ranking, then the other person has every right to make sure whoever gets in will have to fight and give points.

Avoiding the fight IS a game feature, NC could easily have made such arrangements to be like arena of harmony where you are were awarded max points regardless of having a fight or not. Here your points depends on how much dps your opponent do, so it is clearly their intention.

The moment your decision to leave the arena hurts the other person's point ranking, then the other person has every right to make sure whoever gets in will have to fight and give points.

No it is not your right to do anything, much, people who hack, who bug kisk, who abuse instance entry, who queue against alts in arena, also think of those as their "right" to game the system, but it is not. People think it's their right to get all the stuff they want, such as yesterday, I had again the "spy" rank 1 entering dredge so later the team of generals and high officers tryhards get in, to fight pugs instead of real teams to get all bags, and if you ask them, this was their "right" as well, even though these are all people who pretty much have everything in the game. The game is a mess because of things like this.

As I see in Korea, things are still like this, and streamers get dodged like 50% of the time, I don't see so far any hint that they intend to change this. You not liking doesn't make it wrong.

On 1/10/2019 at 4:12 PM, Matsukamy-KT said:

You not liking doesn't make it wrong.

...and I do not see what is wrong with someone entering after the timer starts so he can have a chance to actually play in the arena than be alone. If you do not like it it doesn't make it wrong.
In the end if you do not see an enemy until 5 seconds before the fight starts, simply leave the arena to avoid having someone that you are not willing to fight with.

2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

...and I do not see what is wrong with someone entering after the timer starts so he can have a chance to actually play in the arena than be alone. If you do not like it it doesn't make it wrong.
In the end if you do not see an enemy until 5 seconds before the fight starts, simply leave the arena to avoid having someone that you are not willing to fight with.

If the methods described by the other posts are correct there is a lot wrong. I don't think there's a big impact because I doubt many people would go to that level of tryhardness. Regardless, it is certain that he is not dodged 100% of the time, and neither he or anyone can claim that they are the only ones getting dodged. It impact others as much as them. 

Archived