@cyan as if asmos abusing kisk bug wasnt enuf

Sexy-DN

The boss was at 1% when Odin knocked down the gate so that anyone at that gate at least got to kit the boss. So I believe he knocked it down to help rather than hurt. 

Keep in mind, Sexy, that not all Asmos abused this bug. Many of us were out PvPing with you guys and were not inside killing the boss.

Just my 2 cents here, if Odin wanted to help us he would have knocked down the gate say 5 min earlier which would have given us a chance to wipe the asmos on the boss.  instead he knocked down the gate right after the main asmo force wiped most of us a min or so before nod killed the boss.

10 hours ago, Tullaris-DN said:

Just my 2 cents here, if Odin wanted to help us he would have knocked down the gate say 5 min earlier which would have given us a chance to wipe the asmos on the boss.  instead he knocked down the gate right after the main asmo force wiped most of us a min or so before nod killed the boss.

Agreed. 

But we don't know a few things. We don't know when the GMs started watching. Were they there from the beginning? I know we spoke about the abuse of this bug Wednesday, but there is no guarantee that anyone took us seriously. If the GMs were watching from the beginning, they could have killed all the kisks and everyone who used them to gain entry to the boss room at the beginning of the siege. Though placing kisks aren't the only bug that was used to get into that room before the door was opened. If they weren't and just happened to pop in, the damage was already done.

GMs wouldn't want to interfere. That should be the last thing that they do. When the door came down, the boss was already down to something between 5% and 1%. I was pressed against the door when it went down and ran straight in. I didn't even get a full dps rotation on the boss when it died. And yes. We fought through the Elyos transforms to get to that door. Had the door been knocked down 2 to 5 minutes earlier, the Elyos would have been the ones to press into the boss room but it's unlikely they could have killed all the Asmos in there before the boss died. There were that many Asmos in there.

The whole thing is a freaking mess.

AND THE STAFF WAS WARNED PRIOR TO LAST NIGHT THAT IT WOULD BE.

The Elyos on DN are understandably upset. But don't think for a moment that the Asmodians that didn't abuse this aren't upset as well.

@Gideon FIX YOUR FREAKING GAME. PAY ATTENTION TO US.

I am sick of not being heard.

On 28/9/2019 at 6:45 AM, Aly-DN said:

The boss was at 1% when Odin knocked down the gate so that anyone at that gate at least got to kit the boss. So I believe he knocked it down to help rather than hurt. 

Keep in mind, Sexy, that not all Asmos abused this bug. Many of us were out PvPing with you guys and were not inside killing the boss.

And in the end this creates a bigger problem than solve, the fact a GM was there to knock the door down, being an Asmodian himself only fuels the fire. They could at least give the explanation you gave so they let people know why this happened. GM intervention on siege is never a good thing, unless tisi to punish any abuse.

So I agree with your later post

On 28/9/2019 at 6:25 PM, Aly-DN said:

@Gideon FIX YOUR FREAKING GAME. PAY ATTENTION TO US. I am sick of not being heard.

50x Transformation Contract (62 Types)

1x Ancient Transformation Contract (18 Types)

1x 30-day Prestige Pass

1x Daevanion Skill Box (10 Types)

10x Legendary PvE Enchantment Stones

10x Legendary PvP Enchantment Stones

3x Ultimate PvE Enchantment Stones

3x Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stones

5x Stigma Enchantment Stones

250,000,000 Kinah

250 Gold Ingots

4,000 Luna

Archived