BLACK SCREEN after loading screen

66s7285A-DN

hi , i m a return player of aion since 2015. and now i just buy a new gaming laptop with RTX2070. but when i run AION , i will black screen and freeze i don't even can open task manager to force close it. i need to restart my laptop. i try many times sometimes i can go into the character page but when i go into the games i will straight close and jump to desktop without any notication like error or crash. i try many times , even with laptop build in intel graphic ard or run as administration. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/28/2019 at 2:19 PM, 66s7285A-DN said:

hi , i m a return player of aion since 2015. and now i just buy a new gaming laptop with RTX2070. but when i run AION , i will black screen and freeze i don't even can open task manager to force close it. i need to restart my laptop. i try many times sometimes i can go into the character page but when i go into the games i will straight close and jump to desktop without any notication like error or crash. i try many times , even with laptop build in intel graphic ard or run as administration. 

what kind of nvidia driver were you running on the 2070? for me i have to run the game with 431.60 drivers from july ish its the only stable driver i can play the game with with the least amount of crashes something after that makes me crash or black screen way more then im used to

• 2 weeks later...

Archived