Weekly Server Maintenance - October 2, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, October 2, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • Shugo Sweep will continue for one more week.
  • Daevas Day Anniversary Events for one more week. 

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

qg3oclgklkp31.jpg mrsrj3ozzxo31.jpg ctrbhw0lnqp31.png

23 minutes ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, October 2, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

Changes

About compensation any position???

10 hours ago, Cyan said:

Changes

21. YOU MAY NOT USE ANY THIRD-PARTY PROGRAM (SUCH AS A "BOT") IN ORDER TO AUTOMATE GAMEPLAY FUNCTIONS, INCLUDING PLAYING, CHATTING, INTERACTING OR GATHERING ITEMS WITHIN AION. YOU MAY NOT ASSIST, RELAY OR STORE ITEMS FOR OTHER PLAYERS WHO ARE USING THESE PROCESSES.

You gonna respond to me about broker bots, because this is not right and needs to be fixed. You are so quick to move on kisking at the fortress how about you be quick to address this issue.

53 minutes ago, Fernandao-DN said:

Hello, 

I am still not able to log, getting "disconnected from the server"  after the agreement screen.

Is the maintenance over already ?

Thanks

You can always check the status of maint by clicking the link in the message..

12 hours ago, Cyan said:

*snip*

*snip*

they just need to fix stigma enchanting period, trying to enchant them is a joke, even with the  stigma enchantment stones 95% of the time they just fail and fall backwards. either fix it or just remove it and open the damn slots up. cause tbh all it really is  is a money sink. i know since the stigma enchanting first started way way back ive been trying to do mine and the farthest ive gotten is +6 , i do have 1 at +9 by a miracle crit with a stigma enchant stone,  but to go from 6 to 0 to 6  over and over  again and again is just total bs.

8 hours ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

21. YOU MAY NOT USE ANY THIRD-PARTY PROGRAM (SUCH AS A "BOT") IN ORDER TO AUTOMATE GAMEPLAY FUNCTIONS, INCLUDING PLAYING, CHATTING, INTERACTING OR GATHERING ITEMS WITHIN AION. YOU MAY NOT ASSIST, RELAY OR STORE ITEMS FOR OTHER PLAYERS WHO ARE USING THESE PROCESSES.

You gonna respond to me about broker bots, because this is not right and needs to be fixed. You are so quick to move on kisking at the fortress how about you be quick to address this issue.

Indeed. What about the broker bots? Is there going to a fix for them?0edaeb5908a585bad7e5c24c9e89f3fa822ed0a6

23 hours ago, Cyan said:

For Large Altars and the other content we encountered an issue and had to delay the release until next week.

Finally the QA learned the lesson! gratz! its better to delay something 1 week than made a .... (u know what) in the game and be fired.

Smart guys!

• Aion Team
On 10/2/2019 at 1:03 PM, Zombiex-DN said:

@Cyan compensation for ppl wasn't getting anniversary coins??? this event gonna ends this week ....

We're sending the coins out right now. You'll receive 10 for each day our logs show you were impacted.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived