Ever since kahrun era 2012 why every server after that is asmo dominated ?

Neleth-KT

KT is elyos dominated no? Tbh dominating factions means nothing anyways so long as you can get a competent group together and hinder the other faction then they will more than likely ally up with you for the sake of progression rather than fight against you.

41 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

KT is elyos dominated no? Tbh dominating factions means nothing anyways so long as you can get a competent group together and hinder the other faction then they will more than likely ally up with you for the sake of progression rather than fight against you.

Which was exactly what happened on KT. Asmos got so annoying that the Elyos decided to make a deal about world bosses. I remember PvPing for Yonahas for 5+ hours, and I'm not making up numbers, it was legit 5+ hours. I wont lie that I miss the PVP for bosses, but man 5+ hours everyday wouldn't be fun.

Elyos still dominate, though. They still have more players. Asmos take fortresses with buff only basicaly and in rare ocasions we take by strategy.

18 minutes ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

Which was exactly what happened on KT. Asmos got so annoying that the Elyos decided to make a deal about world bosses. I remember PvPing for Yonahas for 5+ hours, and I'm not making up numbers, it was legit 5+ hours. I wont lie that I miss the PVP for bosses, but man 5+ hours everyday wouldn't be fun.

Yea it sucks i mean i totally understand why they do it because ultimately down the line you will get 1 out of 1000 fights actually be fun because most will have their gear by then but it sucks everyone looks so far ahead.

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/10/2019 at 11:23 PM, HealingSquid-KT said:

Yea it sucks i mean i totally understand why they do it because ultimately down the line you will get 1 out of 1000 fights actually be fun because most will have their gear by then but it sucks everyone looks so far ahead.

Yeah... P2W is real. There is a Vandal on KT that was already in full T2 Ult and full stigmas +9 one week ago! I'm sitting on full legendary +4/6 and weapon and boots on ultimate on my Vandal and I'm yet to level my 6th stigma to +9 as it keeps failing at +8 back to +7... lol!

9 hours ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

Yeah... P2W is real. There is a Vandal on KT that was already in full T2 Ult and full stigmas +9 one week ago! I'm sitting on full legendary +4/6 and weapon and boots on ultimate on my Vandal and I'm yet to level my 6th stigma to +9 as it keeps failing at +8 back to +7... lol!

Was pretty cringey to watch him throw $3,000 at the current events for Kaisinel and not get it. y i k e s

Just now, Vantheria-DN said:

Was pretty cringey to watch him throw $3,000 at the current events for Kaisinel and not get it. y i k e s

Was it 3k? I was watching up to 1k. Honestly, you have got to be very much out of your mind to do that. As if it wasn't enought to P2W your way to Ultimate gear...

And let's be honest, current events are garbage to spend money on if you want Kaisinel. I'm not sure what he was thinking. Maybe he believed in the chat trolls? Because people were trolling him to buy more and he kept buying!

On 10/1/2019 at 10:04 PM, KonkersGG-EK said:

Elyos still dominate, though. They still have more players. Asmos take fortresses with buff only basicly and in rare occasions we take by strategy.

Only when Elyos let us have it.  There are times when I saw lot of them kill gp mobs then leave so the fort changes.

I don't know how big of a population there is, but Asmos still field a crap ton of people too.  TBH, I hope they don't enable transfers.  That shit messes up balance more than anything.

1 hour ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

And let's be honest, current events are garbage to spend money on if you want Kaisinel. I'm not sure what he was thinking. Maybe he believed in the chat trolls? Because people were trolling him to buy more and he kept buying!

That's my thought as well. Shugo Sweep and the Upgrade Arcade aren't great transformation events. Shugo Emperor and Flower Farm were much better for transforms.

In my server Siel -> katalam we had elyos dominate it for some times and us dominating it for some time as well. there were times the whole upper abyss was full green or full blue and there were no siege buffs back then.

As for the best event for transforms, that was Shugo Emperor's Vault that gave you a sure legendary random transform, or a sure legendary that you could pick. Everything else sucks.

https://www.aiononline.com/news/shugo-emperors-vault-may-2019

We Asmodians have charisma and we're unique, lol, Heeeeeee!

All kidding aside the game is still Elyos dominated tho we Asmos are catching up a lil again. As many here know I do have one Ely SM and do play her once in a while just to see how my enemy lives, and while doing so I  don't need to worry about getting zerged nearly as much as when I'm on one of my 11 Asmodians. This says something to me with regard to which faction dominates the game. The Elyos were slated as 'the good guys' as far back as Aion is old (10+) and just like the Jedi in Star Wars (SWTOR) or any game the 'Good Guy' faction will always dominate with regard to numbers.

So is it hardly surprising the Ely's are dominant?

@Aieryn-DN The elyos weren't slated as the good guys, never. Neither the asmo as the bad ones. No faction is good or evil, exception being the balaur, those are the only ones who're actually evil. Elyos and asmos just have different perspectives. Don't try to argue, I know lore. ?

Asmos have in general a more pvp-oriented playerbase and mature players, from what I saw in all these years of playing in retail servers and p-servers ( playing since 3.0). Ok, it's been a very long time since I played retail, stopped in fact, so maybe things changed these days.

On 10/11/2019 at 4:28 PM, Cheesecake-DN said:

I didn't know Israphel was Asmodian dominated from 2012 onward.

Didn't IS Asmo carry a huge buff for ages and ages when the new buff was introduced? That faction had been so heavily dominated that they kept the buff at the highest level for some ungodly amount of time. Months? I know they had it longer than KR Elyos and they had it for a good long while. Maybe that's what they are thinking of? IS Asmos have always been a scrappy bunch who made due with very little. Add a buff to them and they couldn't be beaten. Especially not by IS Elyos who wouldn't know strategy if it came up and bit them on the nose.

I think Cake has the best answer. Elyos dominated for so long that they began to believe their own press. Under the weight of their own egos, they cannibalized themselves.

As far as I can tell right now, Elyos are more dominate on KT and Asmos are more dominate on DN. But with the buff, even the less dominate takes forts often. So it really doesn't matter any more.

Archived