What you do with your right hand ?

Neleth-KT

I know majority of people place their left hands on left side of keyboard while right hands some placed on mouse or right side of the keyboard.

I wanna know what majority do with their right hands :P
As for me I place my right hand on my mouse because my mouse has some macro and I like to move camera a lot during battle.(Somehow I think it might wrong)

What about you guys ? :)

Hmm I understand the purpose of 2 hands on keyboard already.
It's not for using more skills but it's for jump shot I can moving and using skills easily while my right hand is on arrow keys ;o

I remember something like more damage formula if you moving while attacking.Too bad I can't do this with charging skills :/

I am a sorc, I need to cast everything and I have already accepted the fate that sorcs are walking dummies now and one of the worst classes for pvp. But yeah, other people might move with arrows with right hand and use skills with left hand.

A 12 button mouse could easily make this much easier tho.

9eF0L2f.jpg

It's pretty easy to do jumnp shot as a sorc o_o

I'm trying on ranger and it's very hard O.o
To do it on a sorc or any classes with casting time(charging impossible to do) just jump before 90-95% of full bar you will cancel the animation you can use arrow keys to run up down or strafe left or right some skills with very low cast time can jump early as 60% cast time.

I can't do jump shot on ranger yet I don't know if it's my ping problem or not but I noticed when I do jump I auto weaving o_o

Another note according to jump shot as a ranger.

It seems custom chain is giving me a headache with jumpshot when I try to jump if that skill is chained it will be interrupted so I think it's ok to use custom chain but need to separate chain skills from normal skills.

Jump casting is not going to save a sorc, it is not those extra few fractions of a second that make the class good or bad, every class can do dps and some classes more than sorcs, and sorc doesn't have defenses, no good shields or any tactic, while sleep is the worst defensive skill and only works under certain conditions in 1v1 only and many classes can even resist it or just kill us before we have time to actually use it.

8 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

It's pretty easy to do jumnp shot as a sorc o_o

I'm trying on ranger and it's very hard O.o
To do it on a sorc or any classes with casting time(charging impossible to do) just jump before 90-95% of full bar you will cancel the animation you can use arrow keys to run up down or strafe left or right some skills with very low cast time can jump early as 60% cast time.

I can't do jump shot on ranger yet I don't know if it's my ping problem or not but I noticed when I do jump I auto weaving o_o

I guess its harder to Jump shot on Ranger compared to Sorc because auto attacks cancel the jump shot and sorc range is much shorter 15m with tome 3m with orb? 

Anyways none of that will improve your dps in PvE and to make succesful and meaningful Jump Shots in PvP you need to be a God lvl Expert lol, overall it's just better to Slide Shot.

On 10/3/2019 at 9:01 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

I am a sorc, I need to cast everything and I have already accepted the fate that sorcs are walking dummies now and one of the worst classes for pvp. But yeah, other people might move with arrows with right hand and use skills with left hand.

A 12 button mouse could easily make this much easier tho.

9eF0L2f.jpg

Wow, I use that very same mouse! In fact, I like it so much I bought two extra's of them to keep as spares just in case. I still need my keyboard tho with Aion and a few other games I play.

@Neleth-KT: I'm left handed so I use my right hand for the mouse as you do. I too like moving the camera around in battle. 

As to the Jump Shot thing: I don't even try that with my Sorc. Until they undo their latest Nerf on the class she only gets played for show in places like Pandemonium or others where there's no danger of her being Zerged. Worse thing about this is, is she's my Main! I love the class but not even being able to kill some NPC's is just too much. Undo the Nerf please!

Archived