Weekly Server Maintenance - October 9, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, October 9, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The 10th Anniversary Events and Shugo Sweep will be leaving. Use up all your coins and dice!
    • Especially, be sure to give 50 10th Anniversary Cakes to Sie Robot and claim your 100% enchantment stone.
  • The Returning Heroes event will begin and last for two weeks. You can find more details here.
  • The Upgrade Arcade will return for two weeks. You can find more details here.
  • Altars 9, 10, and 11 have been activated! They will become vulnerable every day at 8PM server time, along with the other altars.
    • These altars give more Stellium than other altars, but require more players to conquer.
  • Primeth’s Forge (Hard) is now available! Gather your strongest companions before attempting this extreme challenge!
    • Only the first two bosses are available. The others will be added in a future update.
  • Pandora quests have been updated to provide Tier 2 gear.
    • The previous quests have been deleted and the NPCs have been despawned.
    • Pandora merchants have been updated to Tier 2 gear.
  • Kamar Battlefield, Idgel Dome, and Illumiel Brawl will now provide Fighting Spirit Fragments to the winning team.
  • Added a new morph recipe to package Fighting Spirit Fragments so they can be sold on the broker or passed through the account warehouse.
    • The morph will not be available right away due to the item required for the recipe being added to the Black Cloud Marketplace in a future update.
  • Updated accessory and special accessory boxes from the 10th Anniversary event so they can be opened by Vandals.
  • Updated the Black Cloud Lockbox Cache so it provides Transformation Contract (62 Types).

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

t9h6h5g5kzq31.jpg sqpbd1kh5jq31.jpg ewlcpwu6vbq31.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Cyan said:

• Kamar Battlefield, Idgel Dome, and Illumiel Brawl will now provide Fighting Spirit Fragments to the winning team.
  • Added a new morph recipe to package Fighting Spirit Fragments so they can be sold on the broker or passed through the account warehouse.
    • The morph will not be available right away due to the item required for the recipe being added to the Black Cloud Marketplace in a future update.
  •  

Woah, amazing change.

1 question tho, will the item required for the morphing be for 0 bcoins like the transform essences?

5 minutes ago, Brutallus-DN said:

Woah, amazing change.

1 question tho, will the item required for the morphing be for 0 bcoins like the transform essences?

lol we wish but comon it will probably be 180 ncoin per morph

12 minutes ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, October 9, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

Changes

What would happend to old pandora items? Im currently with 2 ultimate items and working on the 3rd item.

38 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The 10th Anniversary Events and Shugo Sweep will be leaving. Use up all your coins and dice!
    • Especially, be sure to give 50 10th Anniversary Cakes to Sie Robot and claim your 100% enchantment stone.
  • The Returning Heroes event will begin and last for two weeks. You can find more details here.
  • The Upgrade Arcade will return for two weeks. You can find more details here.
  • Altars 9, 10, and 11 have been activated! They will become vulnerable every day at 8PM server time, along with the other altars.
    • These altars give more Stellium than other altars, but require more players to conquer.
  • Primeth’s Forge (Hard) is now available! Gather your strongest companions before attempting this extreme challenge!
    • Only the first two bosses are available. The others will be added in a future update.
  • Updated accessory and special accessory boxes from the 10th Anniversary event so they can be opened by Vandals.
  • Updated the Black Cloud Lockbox Cache so it provides Transformation Contract (62 Types).

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

t9h6h5g5kzq31.jpg sqpbd1kh5jq31.jpg ewlcpwu6vbq31.jpg

@Cyan Can we be expecting the altar sieges to be opening up at 2PM Servertime & 8PM servertime anytime soon?

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

I am going to be very sad if this morph takes luna like the scroll morph.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

How about you take the time to respond to my messages. There are broker bots breaking the rules and your support is refusing to help me and allowing them to get away with my items. You need to address this issue and also do something about ever gale canyon coming back. I reported these bots 14 days ago and there has been no action taken despite them saying so.

21. YOU MAY NOT USE ANY THIRD-PARTY PROGRAM (SUCH AS A "BOT") IN ORDER TO AUTOMATE GAMEPLAY FUNCTIONS, INCLUDING PLAYING, CHATTING, INTERACTING OR GATHERING ITEMS WITHIN AION. YOU MAY NOT ASSIST, RELAY OR STORE ITEMS FOR OTHER PLAYERS WHO ARE USING THESE PROCESSES.

Kenneth

9 hours ago

Hello,

Once again, thank you for reporting this incident. We have completed our investigation and have taken the necessary action. We appreciate your help as we are committed to improving your gameplay experience.

Thank you for helping us make Aion a better place!

Please let me know if you have any question or concern.

Regards,

Kenneth
NCSOFT Support Team

Support saying they fixed it when they haven't.

3 minutes ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

How about you take the time to respond to my messages. There are broker bots breaking the rules and your support is refusing to help me and allowing them to get away with my items. You need to address this issue and also do something about ever gale canyon coming back. I reported these bots 14 days ago and there has been no action taken despite them saying so.

21. YOU MAY NOT USE ANY THIRD-PARTY PROGRAM (SUCH AS A "BOT") IN ORDER TO AUTOMATE GAMEPLAY FUNCTIONS, INCLUDING PLAYING, CHATTING, INTERACTING OR GATHERING ITEMS WITHIN AION. YOU MAY NOT ASSIST, RELAY OR STORE ITEMS FOR OTHER PLAYERS WHO ARE USING THESE PROCESSES.

Kenneth

9 hours ago

Hello,

Once again, thank you for reporting this incident. We have completed our investigation and have taken the necessary action. We appreciate your help as we are committed to improving your gameplay experience.

Regards,

Kenneth
NCSOFT Support Team

Cyan is not the support though.

6 minutes ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

Kenneth

9 hours ago

Hello,

Regards,

Kenneth
NCSOFT Support Team

Before you get your panties too far up the a.....

What do you want Cyan to say?  All he can say is the same thing you got from customer service.

It's bot NC Soft's fault you put your stuff up for cheap when there are a ton of people around the broker.

Archived