Weekly Server Maintenance - October 9, 2019

Cyan

16 minutes ago, Flyer-EK said:

Before you get your panties too far up the a.....

What do you want Cyan to say?  All he can say is the same thing you got from customer service.

It's bot NC Soft's fault you put your stuff up for cheap when there are a ton of people around the broker.

I wasn't cheap though had shoulders sniped for more than 100mill.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

I wasn't cheap though had shoulders sniped for more than 100mill.

We have an event where you either run around lakrum for 5 hours or afk those 5 hours.

I'm willing to wager that it wasn't a bot that bought the shoulders but someone looking at the broker waiting for the anniversary coins to drop.

54 minutes ago, Ymad-DN said:

We have an event where you either run around lakrum for 5 hours or afk those 5 hours.

I'm willing to wager that it wasn't a bot that bought the shoulders but someone looking at the broker waiting for the anniversary coins to drop.

Yeah and the just keep refreshing and buying it in 2 seconds since I put up and also making a distinction between the fail and the proc version

I have a problem with the new Pandora gear, I think.

I have a cleric that got the Pandora ultimate gear some time ago. For example, it's wearing an Ultimate Pandora Mystic Hauberk.

When I look over what Pector offers for exchange, the only chain Hauberk is the Ultimate Divine Pandora Hauberk.

However, this Hauberk is for physical players and has physical attack stats, but no magical attack stats.

I didn't actually do all the quests in the last couple hours, but at the moment I think the Pandora gear will be unsuitable for some classes.

But maybe I'm not understanding something.

15 hours ago, Cyan said:

Changes

• Updated accessory and special accessory boxes from the 10th Anniversary event so they can be opened by Vandals.

doubt: [Event] Sports Day Skill Card Bundle, purchased during the 10th aniversary event will also be available for Vandal Class ?? ¬¬

Seriously, use some common sense and logic on this.  You really think people have broker bots sitting around buying up shoulders for 100 mill a pop?  The honest answer is it was sniped because it was probably still a good deal and if you selling it back to yourself thru the broker, why would you price it low anyway since you really are out just the broker cost.  I am not saying there are not broker bots but obviously you fail at identifying them.

1 minute ago, taha-DN said:

correct me if im wrong but arnt the end boss's supposed to give keys for the instances on the list , just did a hm run and no key for the box in the  boss room, or are the keys another total rng deal

From the event description:

Who’s Eligible?

• You are considered an eligible new Aion player if your NC Account has been active for 30 days or less since its creation.
  • You are considered an eligible returning Aion player if your account was inactive for 30 or more days, and it has been 30 days or less since your first login following the inactivity.

How to Participate

If you are eligible, there’s special loot to be earned for you and your party at the end of various instances. If you’re level 10-75 you’ll get Returning Heroes Chest Key, and if you’re level 76 or higher you’ll get Returning Heroes Box Key. These keys can be used to open their respective chests once you defeat the final boss of the instance! While a new or returning player may hold the key and can open the chest, the loot is available for everyone!

_______

I underlined the most important part. 

Was there a new or returning player in your party?

• Aion Team
1 minute ago, taha-DN said:

ahh, so long time players are fkd then as far as event goes, , figures.

You just need to take someone with you that has a key, then everyone can open the chest. It's to encourage players to take noobies.

21 minutes ago, cinderellaxmagic-DN said:

hey @Cyan do we get coins  like the last event in the game or do we have to buy some from bcm only from this arcade event

We gonna get (as the event post says) just remember that surveys always came later in the day.

1 hour ago, Mehiel-DN said:

doubt: [Event] Sports Day Skill Card Bundle, purchased during the 10th aniversary event will also be available for Vandal Class ?? ¬¬

Vandals dont have skill's skins (at least not at this patch).

So save it.

@taha-DN exactly. However, it's ok Tah. Do not sweat it. You know how NCSoft is? One would have a better chance of constructing a jumbo jet 747 by running a tornado through a junk yard, than, getting anything worth it from an Aion event. Events are not run for the players. They are created for a way to increase revenue. It's all just power plays to manipulate the gamer for the money they pay. :P 

NcSoft use to at least wait a year or so before making gear pretty much obsolete. They've upped it to what? 3 months? jeabus. 

And of course no compensation to all the people who where in the middle of those quests. 

Meh 

12 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Technically, the guiding stones are still useful for morphing pve enchantment stones.

Technically, the morphs should have been changed as well.

Please don't make excuses for their laziness.

Archived