Well.. Today, in ID.. i went in hide mode and a Glad went straight to me and attacked me.. I was like WTF?? and this guys was not using scrolls.. I did it 2 more times just to verify if he was using scrolls and nop, he wasnt..

Aly-DN   
8 hours ago, Camalus-KT said:

Well.. Today, in ID.. i went in hide mode and a Glad went straight to me and attacked me.. I was like WTF?? and this guys was not using scrolls.. I did it 2 more times just to verify if he was using scrolls and nop, he wasnt..

OMG! You found the one and only hacker in Aion! That's amazing!!!! /sarcasm

Even what you are saying isn't solid proof that the guy was hacking. First, scrolls don't let people see in hide. Seeds do. You are a ranger, he or someone in his group that was in voice chat could have used a seed and seen you. Second, ID has some pretty obvious choke points. You don't need to see in hide to place your aoe in one of those and catch people moving out.

In order to actually prove that the guy was hacking, you would need to provide a video and that video would need to cycle to every opponent that was near you so we could check for the use of seeds.

This game is full of people without hands, who can only play using hack and are not punished... That's why I stopped paying prestige, I'm getting bored of this... stupid hack

On 10/16/2019 at 8:28 AM, Aly-DN said:

OMG! You found the one and only hacker in Aion! That's amazing!!!! /sarcasm

Even what you are saying isn't solid proof that the guy was hacking. First, scrolls don't let people see in hide. Seeds do. You are a ranger, he or someone in his group that was in voice chat could have used a seed and seen you. Second, ID has some pretty obvious choke points. You don't need to see in hide to place your aoe in one of those and catch people moving out.

In order to actually prove that the guy was hacking, you would need to provide a video and that video would need to cycle to every opponent that was near you so we could check for the use of seeds.

Yeah.. I understand your point.. when I say scroll i meant seed.. he wasnt doing AOE.. he just tagged me and went straight to me like i wasnt in hide mode.

Aly-DN   

Did he have a seed up? Did anyone else in his group have a seed up where they could have told him where you were in voice chat?

Yes, that player is using "Vanilla tool" (Google it), the most popular hack for Aion since launch. Hackers use this tool discreetly to gain small advantages, like being able to see players in hide. 

However, the ability to see "hidden" players is a double-edged sword. This post sums up what can happen - tab targeting can go on a hidden player, exposing the hacker. The go-to explanation is that it's a "bug". Hacks are hard to prove, and bugs are hard to disprove. That combination makes a perfect excuse for all hackers. 

Conclusion is - it's hard to oust discreet hackers. If you can't beat them, make it "fair" by joining them. 

In fact, just hack lol. Turn on "see hidden players". Call it a bug every time someone accuses you of doing it. There is NOTHING they can do to prove that you hack. It's perfect :)

Aly-DN   
16 minutes ago, KonigsTiger-KT said:

Yes, that player is using "Vanilla tool" (Google it), the most popular hack for Aion since launch. Hackers use this tool discreetly to gain small advantages, like being able to see players in hide. 

However, the ability to see "hidden" players is a double-edged sword. This post sums up what can happen - tab targeting can go on a hidden player, exposing the hacker. The go-to explanation is that it's a "bug". Hacks are hard to prove, and bugs are hard to disprove. That combination makes a perfect excuse for all hackers. 

Conclusion is - it's hard to oust discreet hackers. If you can't beat them, make it "fair" by joining them. 

In fact, just hack lol. Turn on "see hidden players". Call it a bug every time someone accuses you of doing it. There is NOTHING they can do to prove that you hack. It's perfect :)

No one is doubting that there is a hack and the fact that you name a hack program like all of us didn't already know it's name shows how little you actually do understand.

What we are saying is that you can't "out" a hacker by showing screenshots. Because there absolutely -is- a bug with hide. To -prove- a see-in-hide hack you have to have video that shows the player in question untarget the hiding character and then retarget them. Also, since this is a ranger, we need to see that the player in question is not using a seed. If the suspected player doesn't retarget the hiding player and instead runs to the hiding player and does an aoe to pop them out of hide, you need to show with the video that no one else in the group has a seed up. That would be proof.

As to your comment about "If you can't beat them..", bite me. That is the most asinine excuse I have ever heard for hacking. It even surpasses the ever popular "I only hack because I have bad ping." There is no reason to hack ever.

giphy.gif