Forums

EC? More like Endless Crap...

Setaira-KT

I'm (and probably most of the players are) still waiting for any update on Evergale Canyon.  Has this 'investigation' been started yet?

If not ill start and finish it for you now:

• Kicking people from EC gives 1 entry to the instance
  • Joining same EC after being kicked does use an entry
  • Getting kicked again from same instance still restores 1 entry
  • Profit

RESOLUTION: Disable kicking (AT THE VERY LEAST TEMPORARY DISABLE KICKING UNTIL THE ISSUE IS RESOLVED)

This is unacceptable that the prestige pass CLEARLY states that I will be receiving something that I am currently not getting.  As well as this, from my recent support ticket I was angered by this sentence: "We are waiting for an update from our Devs regarding the fix or compensation."  So if they fix EC we get no comp, if they cant fix it, we get some form of comp?

TLDR: DISABLE KICKING, ENABLE EC

K1pQijT.jpg

2 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Keep your posts constructive. I'm trying to get the answers to your questions but don't have them currently. I will let you all know as soon as I have the full details. 

How is this post not constructive?  People are listing a problem and saying that they are rightfully angry that they are paying for something they're not getting and support and ya'll aren't even giving us a decent excuse at lip service.  

I bet you'd toss a fit too, Cyan, if your burrito maker forgot to put the guac that costs extra on your burrito, right?  

Support gave me the same BS.  Ask to talk to someone above and take post a picture of some Karen with the let me speak to your manager hairdo or something.  

But yeah, it's 100% constructive for us to say you're taking our money and not giving us what we were promised, but gosh, if we did a charge back, we'd perma-banned.  It's strange how NCsoft can't function like regular net merchants like Ebay or Paypal, or ffs, Amazon, that when you buy a product, and it's not as advertised, you get your money back.  It's called customer service.  

If ya'll cared, you'd be sending us out 3 free pickable instance passes for non-prestige holders, and 6 free pickable instance passes for prestige holders a week in the meanwhile to at least placate us for a major loss of content.  It would be THAT easy to keep everyone happy if the problem was THAT bad.  Which it isn't.  Just turn off the kick feature and return it.  Because that's going to be the fix anyways, so this song and dance that ya'll going to actually fix something is a lie.  How's that for constructive?  

• Aion Team
2 minutes ago, Shavera-DN said:

How is this post not constructive?  People are listing a problem and saying that they are rightfully angry that they are paying for something they're not getting and support and ya'll aren't even giving us a decent excuse at lip service.  

I bet you'd toss a fit too, Cyan, if your burrito maker forgot to put the guac that costs extra on your burrito, right?  

Support gave me the same BS.  Ask to talk to someone above and take post a picture of some Karen with the let me speak to your manager hairdo or something.  

But yeah, it's 100% constructive for us to say you're taking our money and not giving us what we were promised, but gosh, if we did a charge back, we'd perma-banned.  It's strange how NCsoft can't function like regular net merchants like Ebay or Paypal, or ffs, Amazon, that when you buy a product, and it's not as advertised, you get your money back.  It's called customer service.  

If ya'll cared, you'd be sending us out 3 free pickable instance passes for non-prestige holders, and 6 free pickable instance passes for prestige holders a week in the meanwhile to at least placate us for a major loss of content.  It would be THAT easy to keep everyone happy if the problem was THAT bad.  Which it isn't.  Just turn off the kick feature and return it.  Because that's going to be the fix anyways, so this song and dance that ya'll going to actually fix something is a lie.  How's that for constructive?  

Because I hid the other ones, you can't see them. As I said I am waiting for all of the information. We will have info soon. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Because I hid the other ones, you can't see them. As I said I am waiting for all of the information. We will have info soon. Thank you.

SOON, it's been almost a month as it is.  I've seen geriatrics assemble a whole house in the time it takes ya'll to code one line.  

14 minutes ago, Cyan said:

You said you are waiting for all of the information.  Is there anything you could give us now?

Anything? Even a 'The issue has been identified and is currently being resolved' would be good considering the last update was almost a month ago @Cyan

28 minutes ago, Cyan said:

As I said I am waiting for all of the information. 

@Cyan Right, so where have you said this? 

Not in the Evergale Canyon thread you created and locked... 

Do you honestly expect users to go through your post history to find information you should be updating in the thread you created?

33 minutes ago, Shavera-DN said:

As @Shavera-DN pointed out, prestige pass holders have a right to be pissed of and angry, if not by paying for a service/product which they are not receiving, but the shear lack of communication surrounding the issue.

While i can appreciate "waiting for all of the information", update the thread because currently it looks as if NCWest has identified the issue, disabled the instance and forgotten about it as it is now nearing 1 month from that thread creation.

8 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

When there was that officer AP bug they were more than generous with AP and ultimate stones to everyone that was affected, werent they ?

Just chill for awhile, and lets see what they say.

I have chilled for a month.  I'm just frustrated at the lack of communication and time its taking to resolve a simple issue.

That is on top of the fact that we are paying for this service we are not receiving

EC is really needed and missed. I have alts on prestige account who have slowly collected enough fragments to make their weapon ultimate, but they're far behind with etium. Etium is not a problem for my main even though I didn't abuse EC, because I can easily form or join winning runs, but for my less geared alts that is not the case and they're left with mostly losing runs. EC (non afk) would help their progress immensely, and without EC (which im paying for, as stated by other people), I cant get my ulti weapons. I hope we get compensated, and generously at that. 

i myself got the prestige pass to  make the extra 4 characters  but also to run my main toon thru the extra entrys on dredge  ib when i can and especially ec since  it was helping me get my  char geared up somewhat quickly and not even a week into getting the pass its cut off due to ppl exploiting it. it would be nice to know what ncsoft is going to do  as comp  for ppl who were/are prestige holders untill they figure out what there gonna do about ec. disabling kicking  would be a easy fix i would think, but maybe theres more to it then we know. but i wont get another pass until ec is fixed i will say that.

14 hours ago, MemeDream-KT said:

So if they fix EC we get no comp, if they cant fix it, we get some form of comp?

personally i think if its fixed or not , i fell for the loss of ec runs who had paid for pass's they should comp with either scrolls for ec runs or  a reasonable amount of etium maybe a 50/50  split between win/loss to comp players. whats yours thoughts on that.

9 hours ago, Afterglow-KT said:

EC is really needed and missed. I have alts on prestige account who have slowly collected enough fragments to make their weapon ultimate, but they're far behind with etium. Etium is not a problem for my main even though I didn't abuse EC, because I can easily form or join winning runs, but for my less geared alts that is not the case and they're left with mostly losing runs. EC (non afk) would help their progress immensely, and without EC (which im paying for, as stated by other people), I cant get my ulti weapons. I hope we get compensated, and generously at that. 

This is the exact issue im currently facing.  Sadly its not on an alt for me, its my main.  It sucks because since my main is not pvp geared, i cant go out and pvp.  So im stuck making alts and doing mainly PvE content which i dont want to do.

5 hours ago, taha-DN said:

personally i think if its fixed or not , i fell for the loss of ec runs who had paid for pass's they should comp with either scrolls for ec runs or  a reasonable amount of etium maybe a 50/50  split between win/loss to comp players. whats yours thoughts on that.

This sounds like something that would be fair.  

My other main issue is I want to play on 2 characters (which both are not pvp geared).  If there was compensation, id hope that i would be able to get it on the 2 chars that are affected by this EC issue.

1 hour ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

I think this weeks maintenance is the week. We gonna get some info this week.

I hope you're right!

1 hour ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I admire your optimism.

I'm gonna keep bumping this thread till we get some sort of reply (but not spamming because that is against TOS) :P

Archived