Weekly Server Maintenance - October 16, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, October 16, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Returning Heroes event will begin and last for two weeks. You can find more details here.
  • The Upgrade Arcade will return for two weeks. You can find more details here.
  • GP seasons will reset.
  • Transformation times will be increased by 2 minutes for Greater, Ancient, Legendary and Ultimate transformations.
    • Greater transformations now last 10 minutes.
    • Ancient transformations now last 8 minutes.
    • Legendary transformations now last 6 minutes.
    • Ultimate transformations now last 4 minutes.
  • An issue where Kisks could be used in the Demaha Fortress boss room will be fixed.
  • A bug where some geography in Lakrum was missing a texture will be fixed.
  • A bug where Vandal stigma skills did not receive the cooldown bonuses from enchanting will be fixed.
  • A bug where some quests would not update when defeating the Weakened Mutated Daeva in Stellin Development Lab will be fixed.
  • Extendable weapons from Demaha will no longer have their appearances transferred to another item.
  • The Shugo Sweep button will be removed.
  • A bug where the Returning Heroes Treasure Box Key had the wrong levels in the description will be fixed.
  • A bug where the Vandal's Ultimate Divine Pandora armor was mislabeled as Mystic instead of Martial will be fixed.
  • Some text where Arcade Tokens were referred to as Coins will be modified.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

omvqktm7dwr31.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a  586rg8wkb4s31.png?width=640&crop=smart&a shbk4ixcglr31.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

@Cyan Any idea when we will get an event for Extendable weapon ?we need some real event is been a long long long time since last time we get a extendable weapon since 5.0? 5.5 i don't even remember and glad without extendable is boring :D already kinda stop playing for awhile  need some good news  please 

3 minutes ago, Jakan-DN said:

@Cyan Any idea when we will get an event for Extendable weapon ?we need some real event is been a long long long time since last time we get a extendable weapon since 5.0? 5.5 i don't even remember and glad without extendable is boring :D already kinda stop playing for awhile  need some good news  please 

Extendable weapons are more accessible now than ever.  Just gotta get dem world bosses buddy.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, October 16, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Returning Heroes event will begin and last for two weeks. You can find more details here.
  • The Upgrade Arcade will return for two weeks. You can find more details here.
  • GP seasons will reset.
  • Transformation times will be increased by 2 minutes for Greater, Ancient, Legendary and Ultimate transformations.
    • Greater transformations now last 10 minutes.
    • Ancient transformations now last 8 minutes.
    • Legendary transformations now last 6 minutes.
    • Ultimate transformations now last 4 minutes.
  • An issue where Kisks could be used in the Demaha Fortress boss room will be fixed.
  • A bug where Vandal stigma skills did not receive the cooldown bonuses from enchanting will be fixed.
  • A bug where some quests would not update when defeating the Weakened Mutated Daeva in Stellin Development Lab will be fixed.
  • Extendable weapons from Demaha will no longer have their appearances transferred to another item.
  • The Shugo Sweep button will be removed.
  • A bug where the Returning Heroes Treasure Box Key had the wrong levels in the description will be fixed.
  • A bug where the Vandal's Ultimate Divine Pandora armor was mislabeled as Mystic instead of Martial will be fixed.
  • Some text where Arcade Tokens were referred to as Coins will be modified.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

omvqktm7dwr31.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a  586rg8wkb4s31.png?width=640&crop=smart&a shbk4ixcglr31.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Lazy copy paste; These events should be one more week not two. Info page says 10/23.

Also no update on Evergale Canyon, transfers, fortress bugs and exploits?

2 hours ago, Cyan said:

The Returning Heroes event will begin and last for two weeks. You can find more details here.

Yay! 2 returning hero events running at the same time!

On 10/9/2019 at 1:49 PM, Cyan said:

The Returning Heroes event will begin and last for two weeks. You can find more details here.

4 hours ago, Cyan said:

Extendable weapons from Demaha will no longer have their appearances transferred to another item.

hopefully this doesn't mean that those that have skined weapon will get their skins wasted/removed =.=. just keep it as it is why u guys have to make it unskinnable

10 hours ago, Hellish-DN said:

Extendable weapons are more accessible now than ever.  Just gotta get dem world bosses buddy.

Say me how accesible is that extend wep when you do with 100 more players + asmos and a low change to get ultimate ... That mean accesible for you?

4 hours ago, xDeliric-DN said:

Eh who need enchant stone .. more better luna ...

We have already been promised the correct rewards, which are enchantment stones. 

So we have gone another full month and still haven't been compensated correctly for the previous season and now need to be compensated for a second? Goodness. Saddest part here is that this is totally unsurprising.

We are still getting old crafting mats and totally useless items from our Prestige Pack.. which we PAY FOR.

Can't NCWest just take a day and update things for Aion? One single day. Just have everyone give this game that much of your time. Please.

54 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

So we have gone another full month and still haven't been compensated correctly for the previous season

A legionmate was governor on DN-A last month, and he just received his compensation ulti stones a few days ago. But most of us haven't received any compensation, and there's nothing about it here on the forums from Cyan. It's kind of weird.

17 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

A legionmate was governor on DN-A last month, and he just received his compensation ulti stones a few days ago. But most of us haven't received any compensation, and there's nothing about it here on the forums from Cyan. It's kind of weird.

@Cyan Relay to Support and Gideon that if this is true, it's completely unfair. All of those who won enchantment stones deserve the promised stones. Not just the governors or top ranks.

@Cyan I know there’s not a lot that you can do, and thanks for being patient, but damn I would really love an update on what could be going on in regards to server transfers.

I mean, are we just going to smash DN and KT together at this point? Have a big party or whatev? ?

18 hours ago, Cyan said:

Not sure if you guys are aware of this or not, but the texture of some of the old ruins in Heiron needs to be addressed, specifically near the Lepharist Research Center. When you approach the walls there, there is a strange bluish light showing through the cracks which flickers when you walk past. I know the Lepharist's are conducting strange experiments there, but I'm fairly certain this shouldn't be happening. I can post a picture or video up if need be.

5 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

We have already been promised the correct rewards, which are enchantment stones. 

Are you sure about that?

I think the first post reporting this caught Cyan off guard maybe because even he didn't knew about that change, so he rushed his response about fixing it. 

Coz i remember another of his posts that sounded pretty much like "rewards are working as intended"

3 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

*EDIT*

Received a mail today with the stones for the season before this. So we just have to wait for the stones for this season.

8 hours ago, xDeliric-DN said:

Say me how accesible is that extend wep when you do with 100 more players + asmos and a low change to get ultimate ... That mean accesible for you?

There aren’t 100 people of your same class. Ultimates drop about half the time, plus all of them drop purples which extend. 32 bosses spawn a week plus any that you can get from legion spawned bosses. So yes, it does mean accessible to me. 

Archived