Weekly Server Maintenance - October 16, 2019

Cyan

Unfortunately, it's not unexpected that they're doing nothing about the EC exploiters or anything else. What are they going to do? Ban half of their remaining playerbase? Strip them of their ill-gotten gear? Give them a three day ban and call it good? Or wait long enough for the playerbase to "forget"? I mean, if you can brag about exploiting a major bug on the forums and not even get banned from the forums...

/totally not salty

1 hour ago, MemeDream-KT said:

rotwH7M.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

I mean both from your EC post. Obviously someone higher up is just a total wanker for keeping the information from Cyan so he can not give it to us. It comes down to do you believe  cyan is issue or is this a company issue. I believe this is a company issue all their games have the same problems with support and slow intel on issues with-in the game.

1 hour ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

unknown.png

unknown.png

I mean both from your EC post. Obviously someone higher up is just a total wanker for keeping the information from Cyan so he can not give it to us. It comes down to do you believe  cyan is issue or is this a company issue. I believe this is a company issue all their games have the same problems with support and slow intel on issues with-in the game.

I mean both from your EC post.

• I'm not sure what your point is for this sentence

Obviously someone higher up is just a total wanker for keeping the information from Cyan so he can not give it to us.

• How do you know that anything is being done, there is clearly no evidence of any progress posted anywhere
  • That makes no sense for 'someone higher up' to be holding information, its not secret in any way

It comes down to do you believe  cyan is issue or is this a company issue.

• Both
  • There appears to be a lack of communication within NC
  • There is a lack of communication with cyan and the community, the original thread has been locked for over a month without ANY updates.  Even if there was an update such as 'the issue has been logged with the development team' would be good
  • From where I am sitting, it appears that nothing is being done about this issue which is frustrating me and many others within this community

22 minutes ago, MemeDream-KT said:

I mean both from your EC post.

• I'm not sure what your point is for this sentence

The point is he clearly stated that he is waiting for all the information before he gives info out on it. No matter how many times you ask he will not give it any sooner than the moment he gets all the information he needs. The meme was good tho i laughed just stating that you are asking for something he can clearly not give.

9 hours ago, Rondinho-DN said:

@Cyan ppl still puting kisk inside boss room

55 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Seriously? Whoever did that is dumb af. Gonna get banneddddddd.

You think?

Let's see. We had people bragging about exploiting EC on the forums. We were told something was going to happen. A month later we are still waiting. Do you honestly think that anyone at NCWest cares that people are exploiting in seige?

The only think painfully funny here is that once again we are told something is fixed and it isn't.

9 hours ago, MemeDream-KT said:

It comes down to do you believe  cyan is issue or is this a company issue.

• Both
  • There appears to be a lack of communication within NC
  • There is a lack of communication with cyan and the community, the original thread has been locked for over a month without ANY updates.  Even if there was an update such as 'the issue has been logged with the development team' would be good
  • From where I am sitting, it appears that nothing is being done about this issue which is frustrating me and many others within this community

Your anger, at this point, is misguided. 

A spokesperson for any company can only put out information that the company lets them.  I don't think Cyan can go rogue on his own and say what he wants or he may become unemployed.  I can and will never fault Cyan do to that fact.

I wholeheartedly believe the problem exists in the lack of anything out of Korea.  NCSoft Korea runs NCWest.  It has been that way since the game was released in NA.  When Cyan talks about talking with the devs, he means that NC west has to talk and wait for something out of Korea, unlike EU where gameforge can make its own rules and policy.

The lack of an update is probably due to the fact there is no update.  I don't know why a post stating there is no update would change anything.  I surmise it would generate more trouble than its worth.  I don't know what is going on behind the curtain and neither do you.  All we can do is play the game and wait for the issue to be resolved or go on to another game.

I agree with your frustration 100%.  But I am not going to be angry at the guy serving me divorce papers cause his only job is to serve papers from a higher authority.

10 hours ago, Rondinho-DN said:

@Cyan ppl still puting kisk inside boss room

Thats an easy fix, just add more mobs O.o

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived