Ultimate manastone on weekly lugbug mission

Camalus-KT

@CyanCan you fix this?

I'm a ranger, and its not fair to work during 5-7 days just to get a healing boost manastone. Make the manastone chooseable, or available to broker, or available to warehouse or at least give manastone appropriate to the class.

I have 8 ult red manastones useless for my class.

8 hours ago, Afterglow-KT said:

Shift+P. Extract useless manastones. Buy manastone craft designs with stellium from altars (AF lv 100, 200 or 300), collect craft materials, craft manastones. You may end up with useable, brokerable or de-able manastones.

Yup follow these steps so from 50 crafts you can get 35 wrong class ones to extract them again, 12 brokerable ones so useless that can't be sold anyways, and finally 3 Ancient Crit for your class and fail them at socketing, with this guide you will enhance your Aion experience to it's fullest :D

6 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Yup follow these steps so from 50 crafts you can get 35 wrong class ones to extract them again, 12 brokerable ones so useless that can't be sold anyways, and finally 3 Ancient Crit for your class and fail them at socketing, with this guide you will enhance your Aion experience to it's fullest :D

True, and you can also get "the wrong" brokerable crit or other valuable stones of any grade. 

23 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

This is exactly what happens to me, RNG to get them, RNG to craft them, RNG to socket them.

Archived