Avulcron-KT

More Ways to Acquire Fighting Spirit

Dear Suggestion Box,

I've been doing camps and quests in Lakrum to get all my Ancient Herald Gear up to +15 but there are too few ways to earn Fighting Spirit. I think this might be game for me. Maybe legions are keeping this instance in-house, or maybe mid and left are intimidating too many people. I would run it with my legion except they became intolerable and we parted ways. I would get it from Idgel Dome but my gear is only Ancient Herald and it's too unlikely that I'll win in there. There's always Illumiel's Brawl, but again the chances are pretty slim. Goodbye for now. I think I'll log in a little less each day.

Sincerely,

Avulcron

10 hours ago, Avulcron-KT said:

There's always Illumiel's Brawl, but again the chances are pretty slim.

Why? IB is not gear-based. You could go in there in pve gear and it wouldn't matter. It's purely about skill (and not getting one of the unlucky glitches like being stuck in a box).

Aly-DN   

Use your genesis crystals to buy ancient weapons and disenchant them. Genesis crystals are easier and easier to get.. no gear required.

There’s more ways today to get fragments than ever before. You can craft, do Camps to buy gear, and also do the instances. IB is probably the easiest way, just don’t QE, try to get a group of your friends to do it with everyday.

You can always craft as well.

Dear everyone,

Thank you for all the suggestions. I did have some success. There is some synergy left in the game-world.

Sincerely.