Skin Farming in 7.0

Vantheria-DN

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

The white equip drops 'Squall' from Fire Temple and Bakarma are Frostforged, same goes for the 'Tempest' from Taloc's Halow. The actual Maleficient gear is from the equipment chests which level 80's cannot access to.

2 hours ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

I cannot seem to find the 'Starspark' gear all I ever see is 'Squall'?

Yeah, as I mentioned yesterday, it seems they've removed the white Malefic gear drops. Unfortunately!

On 10/18/2019 at 4:20 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

I had previously said that the Apprentice gear (Fabled Kahrun skin) was not obtainable by level 80 toons. That is still true for most of the pieces. HOWEVER, you CAN get the shirt on your level 80 toon!

rb_w02b_2.jpglt_w02b_2.jpgch_w02b_1.jpgpl_w02b_2.jpg

HOW TO GET:

Enter the instance Haramel on your level 80 toon. You do NOT need to be in a group to get this shirt skin. Haramel is located on the starter map, Ishalgen/Poeta. Talk to the shugo at the very start of the instance and pick up his dark blue quests. Note, you won't see any dark blue quests on him until you actually talk to him. Complete these quests and turn them into another NPC inside the instance. Once you do that, you'll be able to pick up another dark blue quest called Level 8 [Instance Dungeon] Hamerun's Entourage. You complete this quest by killing Nukiti, a boss mob in the last room of the instance (same room as Haramel, the last boss). The quest reward will be Apprentice's Jacket Box which has the Fabled Kahrun shirt skin inside of it. Enjoy!

rAIJJO2.jpg

- Level 10-20 gear – “Verdict” – Ceramium coin skin (white) – Looks different for Elyos and Asmos

You can get the Ceramium Coin skin hat and weapon from Kromede's Trial on your level 80 toon.

qTeIF9g.jpg tLs0uCp.jpg 

HOW TO GET:

Enter the instance Kromede's Trial on your level 80 toon. (Do not need to be in a group.) Kromede's Trial is located in Beluslan/Heiron. As you progress throughout the instance, different dark blue quests will pop up automatically. Complete each of them as some of them are pre-requisites for other quests. The two quests you'll need are Level 25 [Instance Dungeon] Sleep Well for the hat and Level 27 [Instance Dungeon] To the Nightmare for the weapon.

NJ6NmLZ.jpg 3TjVJ8d.jpg 

Eternal Kahrun Hat and Shoes

armor3.jpg

I totally recommend doing the hat quest because all classes, male and female, have cute hats for this skin set!

HOW TO GET THE HAT:

You will need a dark blue quest called Level 51 Peace in Death (sorry, don't know what it's called on Elyos side). It comes from an NPC named Altina near the Lower Udas Temple on Asmo side. So for Elyos, maybe check the various NPCs in that general area. You can do this quest on your level 80 toon. You just kill the mobs nearby and turn in the quest.

OMe15JF.jpg

HOW TO GET THE SHOES:

Enter the instance Taloc's Hollow on your level 80 toon. You do not need to be in a group. Taloc's Hollow is located in Gelkmaros/Inggison. Several dark blue quests will pop up automatically. The one you are looking for is called Level 44 [Instance Dungeon] Tree Haters. You complete the quest by killing the three named mobs inside the instance.

Dm4VyIo.jpg

DARRINERK'S WING FEATHER:

XeLpUZw.jpg MdbZMBo.jpg 

You get these wings inside the instance Lower Udas Temple which is located in Gelkmaros/Inggison. You do not need to be in a group; you can do this on your level 80 toon. A dark blue quest called Level 54 [Instance Dungeon] Size Matters will pop up automatically when you enter the final area inside the instance. You just kill the last boss, Debilkarim.

v793N06.jpg

On 11/23/2019 at 9:00 AM, Byebyebuffs-DN said:

Oh damn. I meant to be helpful when I made the 6.0 skin farming thread but Van is doing an actual wonderful job with the step by step and screenshots here.

A big thank you from all of us skin whores <3

Yours was super helpful! Just NCsoft had to muck it up by changing up the skins you could get in 7.0. :(

Elite Fledgling Daeva Skins (gear you got in 5.6/5.8 at level 55 when you went to Enshar/Cygnea)

Nwjkgl6.jpg

HOW TO GET:

Buy it with gold ingots on the Gold Sand Traders. One selectable box is 15 gold ingots. All 5 armor pieces plus the hat are available. The hat and gloves are pretty basic though, plus I *THINK* the shirt also has the pants skin built into it (if that makes sense). So you'd probably only need to buy the shoulders, shirt, and shoes to get the general look of it (so 45 gold ingots / 58.5 mil kinah). Probably not worth it on alts and whatnot, but if you're one of the many people with hundreds of gold ingots in your inventory, might be worth it if you like the skin! (I personally loved these skins because they're fairly similar to the Marchutan skins.)

YTt8ZZJ.jpg IDkNKO4.jpg 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Harrdone-KT said:

Wondering how to achieve the Beritra hat/weapons, at least for an assassin been getting boxes and have 3/5 of the armor already mostly just wondering where the weapons are held.

Are you saying you've been getting the Beritra skins (below) in the current 7.x patch? From what I've seen, they're no longer obtainable. Where have you been getting drops for them?

4-0_concept_art_armors_beritra01.jpg

Or do you mean the original DD set below? Afaik, that's also no longer obtainable. The ancient pieces in PF used to be that skin, but now they're just the old PF (icy-like) skins.

7668fa34b80d6e84f5996a1d1c2ad6f3.jpg

Danuar Sanctuary Eternal Weapons (4.0)

4-0_danuar_shelter_weapon_polearm.jpg

4-0_danuar_shelter_weapon_cannon.jpg

4-0_danuar_shelter_weapon_harp2.jpg4-0_danuar_shelter_weapon_pistol1.jpg

You can obtain this weapon while on your level 80 toon by completing a very easy quest (just kill 5 mobs). Note, it will give you the "best" weapon for your class. For example, as a chanter, you will receive a staff; you cannot select a mace or shield.

5pW58Hd.jpg

On Asmo side, the quest is called Scaling Prayers and is obtained from the NPC Muratun in Enshar. He is near the Tehji mobs. Not sure which NPC on Elyos side, but the mobs you kill are level 63, so check your NPCs in areas with mobs around that level.

9 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Sorry not Beritra, I mean't Malefic, i've been farming Malefic from KT, I know have the full armor, but I am missing the head and the weapon (Sin Leather) i'm not sure where I can obtain the helm and weapons to complete Malefic skin, i'm currently stiill level 43 farming the instances for skin purposes

9 hours ago, Harrdone-KT said:

Sorry not Beritra, I mean't Malefic, i've been farming Malefic from KT, I know have the full armor, but I am missing the head and the weapon (Sin Leather) i'm not sure where I can obtain the helm and weapons to complete Malefic skin, i'm currently stiill level 43 farming the instances for skin purposes

I replied to your PM, but I'll answer here as well for anyone else reading this.

Unfortunately, the Malefic set is no longer available in game. They recently changed the drops you get in those lower level instances that used to have Malefic pieces. Now they only drop the Frostforged pieces -- which is very similar to the Malefic set, but it's blue instead of black and doesn't dye quite the same way. Sorry, it sucks!  (I can't edit the original post in this thread, which is why it still has info about the Malefic set.)

You can see in the later posts of this thread where we talked about it:

On 11/20/2019 at 5:41 AM, Amiteahx-KT said:

The white equip drops 'Squall' from Fire Temple and Bakarma are Frostforged, same goes for the 'Tempest' from Taloc's Halow. The actual Maleficient gear is from the equipment chests which level 80's cannot access to.

On 11/20/2019 at 8:16 AM, Vantheria-DN said:

Yeah, as I mentioned yesterday, it seems they've removed the white Malefic gear drops. Unfortunately!

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Irisville-KT said:

Hi! Anybody know how to get this old ORB skin? Is it still obtainable with lvl 80?

It is still in the instance. Unfortunately, it is a piece of legendary gear that comes in an equipment box that you loot after killing Vasharti. Because of that, it's only lootable by characters which were inside the boss room when he was killed; equipment box loot cannot be passed to other characters. If your toon is too high level, it won't drop any loot. So no, this skin is not obtainable by characters that are already level 80. Sorry! I got it on my templar when I was leveling him about a month ago and I tried to pass it to my level 80 chanter, but was unable to do so.

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Irisville-KT said:

Btw, do you know where can i get this skin too? Thanks :)

That skin is no longer available in game. However, there is a skin very similar to it currently in game. If you scroll up the page, look for my post on Nov 25th about Elite Fledgling Daeva. It's pretty similar, but not exactly the same.

I found a way to get Conqueror's armor, at least in one race. See cloth set below. It's apparently a general drop in Cygnia, which would require more time than I'm willing to spend. However, there's a named monster called Adapter Kremio that drops one piece each time you kill him, with a 5 minute respawn. With a bit of trying, I came up with the method in the second image.

If you put a Spiritmaster and its spirit right in front of Kremio's spawn point, as below, Kremio will take a couple steps and start a fight with either the Spiritmaster or spirit. The spirit will come to the defense of the Spiritmaster and kill Kremio. If you have an auto-looting pet, the setup will drop a piece of armor in your inventory every 5 1/2 minutes or so. So you set it up as shown and then go AFK for an hour or two. You come back to your inventory filled mostly with Conqueror gear, but some other drops as well. Delete the stuff you're not interested in and go AFK again. You can get a complete set in a day.

This method depends on the spirit being able to kill the mob, which either requires a strong spirit (78 in this case) or a weak mob (Kremio is 73). However, the bump up to the new armor in Lakrum helps a lot.

Aion0199x.jpg

Aion0195.jpg

On 1/19/2020 at 10:03 AM, Glinda-EK said:

I found a way to get Conqueror's armor, at least in one race. See cloth set below. It's apparently a general drop in Cygnia, 

Aion0199x.jpg

You do not have to farm one mob in Cygnea for this set. It's a very common drop in Lakrum/Demaha and pve instances (PF, SL, etc). See my post:

Fallen Poeta/Kroban Gear and Weapon Skins

QW86AUt.jpg

Name of the skins in 7.0: Helio’s
Where to get: Open world Lakrum/Demaha, Bastion of Souls, Primeth’s Forge, Stellin Laboratories
Level your farming toon needs to be: No level restriction as long as you are strong enough to kill the mobs
Type of loot: White gear pieces
How to get: They are found on regular mobs; see notes at the top of this post on how to loot.
Special notes: They were called Volcanic in 6.x patches. No image of all the weapons together; google "Aion Kroban weapons" for images of them individually from Aion Powerbook.

• 2 weeks later...

65AP PVP Archon Commander Skin:

121204_320121204202225.jpg

Note, the skin for this in 7.0 is, unfortunately, in a different colorway -- and it does not dye in the same way that you would need to achieve the exact color match you see above. The white parts above will always remain a pink-ish orange. The weapons ARE the correct blue/white colorway; it's just the armor that is not. See below for different examples of the armor dyed:

H6WFpkP.jpg bBV3xV7.jpg S14FUvU.jpg 

HOW TO GET:

Check the Guide tab under your quest log. The full set of this skin is given to you as free legendary gear just by talking to an NPC. There are two versions -- pve and pvp -- but they look the same.

B9MPIfE.jpg

On 2/1/2020 at 9:11 AM, Vantheria-DN said:

65AP PVP Archon Commander Skin:

121204_320121204202225.jpg

Note, the skin for this in 7.0 is, unfortunately, in a different colorway -- and it does not dye in the same way that you would need to achieve the exact color match you see above. The white parts above will always remain a pink-ish orange. The weapons ARE the correct blue/white colorway; it's just the armor that is not. See below for different examples of the armor dyed:

H6WFpkP.jpg bBV3xV7.jpg S14FUvU.jpg 

HOW TO GET:

Check the Guide tab under your quest log. The full set of this skin is given to you as free legendary gear just by talking to an NPC. There are two versions -- pve and pvp -- but they look the same.

B9MPIfE.jpg

just want my pve, can relate ;) 

Archived