Forums

Skin Farming in 7.0

Vantheria-DN

On 5/30/2020 at 10:44 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

Great news, skin friends! The Beritra skins (above) are back in the game with this most recent patch!!!

How to get:

Enter Esoterrace (located in Gelkmaros/Inggison) on your level 80 toon and kill the final boss, Warden Surama. He will drop 1 piece of random purple gear. It's called Legendary Nighthaze like the old 7.0-7.2 stuff, but it's the Beritra skins now! Note, I am not sure yet if both types of leather and both types of cloth are available. It might only be one or the other.

Thoese Beritra skins look pretty cool. I checked the guide section of gunslinger and yes the gunslinger leather version is the magic version. But what about the helmets? I don't see them for any of the classes, at least not in the gear guide.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/30/2020 at 10:44 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

Great news, skin friends! The Beritra skins (above) are back in the game with this most recent patch!!!

How to get:

Enter Esoterrace (located in Gelkmaros/Inggison) on your level 80 toon and kill the final boss, Warden Surama. He will drop 1 piece of random purple gear. It's called Legendary Nighthaze like the old 7.0-7.2 stuff, but it's the Beritra skins now! Note, I am not sure yet if both types of leather and both types of cloth are available. It might only be one or the other.

You can check all the skins in the Guide. The only one that doesn't seem to be available is regular cloth, only the Bard version is available.

On 5/31/2020 at 1:42 AM, 1s329EE3-KT said:

How do you get Warden surama to spawn? He was there the first time I did it from the cutscene, now the other times its just normal Kexkra at the end

Before you jump down to the boss there is a big circle room with all the balaur. 

In the center is a group of maybe 5-6 mobs (some patroling golems and 5 balaur) - With them is a generator cone in the very center.  

Killing it makes the instance "hard mode" and spawns Surana.  If you don't kill it, you just get the first easy boss but no good loot 

1 hour ago, DevilNest-KT said:

aren't these Eternal Bastion skins? The same skin as Sauro Supply Base but Black. i thought Beritra skins were only the ones from DD

btw Esoterrance drops the weapons too ?

Idk I guess people call them different things. I call the DD skins "the DD skins" looool.

And I'm not sure about Esoterrace weapons yet. I've only been in there 3 times so far, and it's just been plate armor pieces so far.

Hi! I was wondering if you know anything (or if anyone does) about some "newer" skins with this patch update?

Like I noticed in the guide there's a level 75 armor from the campaign quest called "Ancient Legion Defender's ---" and it's the old white armor with a little snowflake on it from I think crucible? And it was in the 5.8 aetherforging. Are there any other different skins you can get while leveling up now?

I also got a white armor drop in Inggison called "Aegis" armor; is it the same Aegis armor from the OP with the Hyperion skin? Sadly it was only plate gloves... and tbh all giant bulky plate gloves look the same to me... :(

Thanks in advance! (And for the thread in general!)

9 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

aren't these Eternal Bastion skins? The same skin as Sauro Supply Base but Black. i thought Beritra skins were only the ones from DD

btw Esoterrance drops the weapons too ?

I don't see the weapons in the guide or the helmets/hats however there are accessories listed in the guide. Also when checking the shield section I found a Legendary Nighthaze Battle Shield drops from Esoterrance. Don't see any swords, orbs or any other weapons though. the Hats and Helmets are listed in Aion powerbook so perhaps the guide just didn't list them.

16 hours ago, Lad-DN said:

Are there any other different skins you can get while leveling up now?

I'm not sure! I plan to find out sometime in the next week or two as I will be leveling a new alt to try out the new leveling setup. I'll make notes of the skins at that time. I'm hoping for some new/returned stuff though!

16 hours ago, Lad-DN said:

I also got a white armor drop in Inggison called "Aegis" armor; is it the same Aegis armor from the OP with the Hyperion skin? Sadly it was only plate gloves... and tbh all giant bulky plate gloves look the same to me... :(

Yes, the Aegis skin in this current patch is still the Hyperion skin from what I have been able to tell. The purple Titan coin gear is also the Hyperion skin (black) and the red Titan coin gear is the Hyperion skin (reddish-brown).

Similarly, there are some white drops called Tempest which are still the Frostforged skins from the first page of this thread.

11 hours ago, DinobotSSJ-KT said:

a Legendary Nighthaze Battle Shield drops from Esoterrance

This Nighthaze shield is the shield that goes with the Beritra skin (or whatever you want to call them).

Also, this shield below is back in the game as I see it listed as Legendary Araka Legionnaire's Martial Shield. It also comes from Esoterrace according to the guide.

eSJcWI2.jpg

WHICH MEANSSSSS... THE SKIN EVERYBODY HAS BEEN WANTING IN THIS THREAD! MALEFIC! IT'S BACK ACCORDING TO THE GUIDE! GOGOGO

(Note, I haven't actually seen it in Esoterrace yet, so I'm not sure exactly where it drops in there. I will try to do some investigating sometime in the next few days.)

Legendary Araka Legionnaire's Martial

LW6Js0n.jpg

Also, the Adma/Sky Island-esque shield and armors are back in the game from 5.x. They are ultimate pieces that drop from the legendary mobs in Lakrum:

xaDrlqE.jpg 3UzHRy7.jpg 

The Cruel Demaha ultimate gear is the old Restructured Danuar skins from 5.x:

ZXlHeS3.jpg

The Legendary Lakrum Scout pvp gear that you can buy from the Genesis Crystal NPCs in Lakrum is the old Archives of Eternity skin from 5.x, one of my personal favorites. <3

vPF7S7I.jpg

The Legendary Fierce Aureate gear you can buy from your main outpost in Crimson Katalam is the old 75AP pvp gear skin from 5.x, another favorite. <3 The Ultimate version is also the same skin, but in a gold color scheme instead of the original black like below.

Pah6gzX.jpg

The Ultimate Lakrum Scout gear you buy from the Genesis Crystal NPCs in Lakrum is the Cradle of Eternity skin from 5.x:

yHxu5d6.jpg

Note, the Ancient Nighthaze gear is still the same Bastion of Souls/Harvester skin, so if you failed to get all the skin pieces before they removed BoS, you can still work on that in Lower Udas Temple.

So yeah, lots of oldies but goodies brought back this patch. Feel free to share if y'all find anything else!

On 6/2/2020 at 9:50 AM, Vantheria-DN said:

WHICH MEANSSSSS... THE SKIN EVERYBODY HAS BEEN WANTING IN THIS THREAD! MALEFIC! IT'S BACK ACCORDING TO THE GUIDE! GOGOGO

(Note, I haven't actually seen it in Esoterrace yet, so I'm not sure exactly where it drops in there. I will try to do some investigating sometime in the next few days.)

Legendary Araka Legionnaire's Martial

LW6Js0n.jpg

Bad news, I'm afraid. I've been in ESO several times, and I have not yet seen the Legendary Araka gear. I actually spent an hour in the instance today, killing damn near every mob just in case they activated an extra box of loot or something, checking every crevice, etc. I believe the in-game equipment guide is wrong. The only things dropping are Legendary Nighthaze. Sorry, guys, no Malefic skins still. Perhaps Legendary Araka is an EU/KR thing, and it just made it into our equipment guide accidentally.

A friend told me he got a weapon drop (white item) that seems to have TS skin, from a named mob at Beluslan, somewhere at Bakarma area.
I gotta check some stuff like this on an alt sometime, but there's just too many things to do on this patch and I can't find the time for alts x_x
If anyone can check about named mobs droping unique skins around Beluslan, let us know!

I can tell you some of what happened with skins in Beluslan with the upgrade:

Queen Mihisha, near Kidorun's, L20, drops Earth, a Punishing Weapon Box, and an Unidentified Acorn Bundle every time 

Priest Esekiel, near Kistenian, L32, drops Squall every time

Blade Captain Gauri, Bakarma, L62, drops Heartwave every time

Stormwing Dugolle, Bakarma, L61, drops Heartwave every time

Steadfast Dalloki, Near Besfer, L69, drops Weapon Box of Wrath and an Unidentified Acorn Bundle (10) every time **this is new**

Queen Alukina, Alukina's Palace, L75, drops Weapon Box of Destiny and Unidentified Acorn Bundle (10) every time and Conqueror's sometimes

Is it possible to get Skins "Of The Labyrinth" or "Labirynth" skins? Especially I need Labyrinth Shoulderplates, on another toon,   I applied them to Lakrum shoulderplates when they weren't allowed in Luna Wardrobe, but on the next patch they became allowed, but it was late, I had spent my only copy. Trying to get it on the broker I didn't find it. Archdaevic gears are very rare and disappearing now. Please make them allowable in Luna Wardrobe (all - not only Labyrinth) or sell them as skins on BCM, or craftable in Luna!  

Especially bad it is with weapon skins that are not really skins, they have stats, but they are weak for the current game, like Brilliant Fire Dragon, Transcendent Thunder Dragon and similar. Why aren't they allowed in Luna Wardrobe, possible to only be used once to remodel appearance, and not available anywhere in the game now? There are only remains from old times on the broker, sometimes, for very expensive prices. Please make them available as skins! 

Also, why is Transparent Crystal Shield not allowed to Luna Wardrobe? It's nonsence - it has stats like level 1, nobody needs these stats, but  Luna Wardrobe says "You can't resister armor and weapon in Luna Wardrobe"! :(  

21 hours ago, SunwheelGreen-KT said:

Is it possible to get Skins "Of The Labyrinth" or "Labirynth" skins?

Yes, very easily. The Labyrinth (AoE) skins are on some current gear. See info from earlier in the thread:

On 6/2/2020 at 9:50 AM, Vantheria-DN said:

The Legendary Lakrum Scout pvp gear that you can buy from the Genesis Crystal NPCs in Lakrum is the old Archives of Eternity skin from 5.x, one of my personal favorites. <3

vPF7S7I.jpg

21 hours ago, SunwheelGreen-KT said:

Also, why is Transparent Crystal Shield not allowed to Luna Wardrobe?

Weapons are not allowed in the Luna wardrobe, and a shield is a weapon, even if it has no stats.

On 6/7/2020 at 0:45 PM, SunwheelGreen-KT said:

Is it possible to get Skins "Of The Labyrinth" or "Labirynth" skins? Especially I need Labyrinth Shoulderplates, on another toon,   I applied them to Lakrum shoulderplates when they weren't allowed in Luna Wardrobe, but on the next patch they became allowed, but it was late, I had spent my only copy. Trying to get it on the broker I didn't find it. Archdaevic gears are very rare and disappearing now. Please make them allowable in Luna Wardrobe (all - not only Labyrinth) or sell them as skins on BCM, or craftable in Luna!

Hey I might be wrong here but aren't the Labyrinth skins the Archives Of Eternity skins? I think the legendary purple PVP gear you buy on Lakrum with Genesis Crystals is the AOE skin and the red ultimate PVP gear from Lakrum is the COE skin. You should check the merchants to confirm this.

6 hours ago, DinobotSSJ-KT said:

Hey I might be wrong here but aren't the Labyrinth skins the Archives Of Eternity skins? I think the legendary purple PVP gear you buy on Lakrum with Genesis Crystals is the AOE skin and the red ultimate PVP gear from Lakrum is the COE skin. You should check the merchants to confirm this.

Thanks very much, I didn't notice the npcs on the left side with Legendary eqt before, did they exist? Yes, they sell pvp armor and weapon like of the Labyrinth. But the accessories and wings  they sell are not marked  PVP or PVE, what does it mean? With which kind of enchantment stones can they be enchanted? (If they cannot be enchanted, they are weaker than Risel accs. Are they stronger than Lakrum accs with +10? Sorry, I don't know how to compare things having +PVE atk, +PVE def etc increased with enchantment,  with those not having these stats at all. 

The most interesting is about wings:  they sell wings without "Question", without pvp or pve mark, with flight time +375, flight speed +40%. Can they be enchanted to increase flight time, speed? Can they be tuned to increase flight time?

Also, I have questions about new wing designs. Some write "Not obtained", where do I obtain that? Where does Ponica grow? Where is a rift to Demaha in Gelkmaros?

rjBXTcy.png

Others are obtained and from known materials. 

lDzaecw.png  

This one resembles how we crafted Soldusk wings on the previous patch, but these wings have already flight time and flight speed, which those could only have from enchantment. Is it possible to enchant these to get more flight time?

Do the wings from unobtained designs have any advantage over wings from the obtained ones, other than appearance?

16 minutes ago, SunwheelGreen-KT said:

I saw accessories in the Genesis Crystals store, bought some, they are not enchantable. Plumes and bracelets also look like that. If they are not enchantable, are they already long? Old plumes & bracelets require +10 to be long.

Hey to answer as many of your questions as I can. First off accessory and wings are no longer enchanted except for the Dark Talon PVP ones. You dont need those Dark Talon ones as they are a very annoying process of enchanting and upgrading. You can buy those accessory on Lakrum and they are good starter gear. You can buy better accessory and gear on Crimson Katalam, you just need to farm new Blood Marks. 

"Not obtained" means that you have to buy the design from an NPC to be able to craft it. Only craft wings you like as a design, dont bother with that for stats. I forget where Ponica is but its either in Lakrum, Demaha, or Katalam. The rift to Demaha is where the Lakrum rift is but the rift to Demaha and Katalam rotate what days they are open as Lakrum is open always.

Sadly the Abyss is no more and you can only fly is certain parts of Demaha and Inggison/Gelkmaros and Heiron too. Altgard, Morhiem, Norsvold, and Enshar as well as the Elyos version of those maps are gone as well.

All old plumes from 5.8 and before are useless because of how new stats work.

On 6/4/2020 at 10:34 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

Bad news, I'm afraid. I've been in ESO several times, and I have not yet seen the Legendary Araka gear. I actually spent an hour in the instance today, killing damn near every mob just in case they activated an extra box of loot or something, checking every crevice, etc. I believe the in-game equipment guide is wrong. The only things dropping are Legendary Nighthaze. Sorry, guys, no Malefic skins still. Perhaps Legendary Araka is an EU/KR thing, and it just made it into our equipment guide accidentally.

We're talking about the Malefic one, yeah? I got 2 items drop from open world, though I'm still uncertain which. I believe it's those ones with huge HP pool that take time to kill, but I can't guarantee it.

Dq7SUQ8.png zV5aN8R.png 

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/112550221

These are supposed to drop in Heiron and Beluslan, in one of the instances, but they definitely drop in Inggison and Gelkmaros open world.

14 hours ago, DinobotSSJ-KT said:

All old plumes from 5.8 and before are useless because of how new stats work.

My question is not about plumes from, 5.8, but about unenchantable ones sold in the Lakrun store for Genesis crystals, ARE THEY LONG? On previous patches 6-7 I crafted many Ancient plumes and bracelets for majority of characters and enchanted them to +10 (sometimes occasionally higher) so they became long. Otherwise they are short and ugly. The preview  window doesn't show the transparent continuation of the plume.

Hey guys, pleasepleaseplease keep this topic about skins, not gear/enchanting!

7 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

We're talking about the Malefic one, yeah? I got 2 items drop from open world, though I'm still uncertain which. I believe it's those ones with huge HP pool that take time to kill, but I can't guarantee it.

Dq7SUQ8.png zV5aN8R.png 

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/112550221

These are supposed to drop in Heiron and Beluslan, in one of the instances, but they definitely drop in Inggison and Gelkmaros open world.

Unfortunately, these are actually the Frostforged skins. They are the same design of skin as the Malefic, but they are a blue colorway instead of black, and they do not dye to black correctly. :/

Archived